A word to the wise

You're going to want to buy this before noon PST.

Other urls found in this thread:

emc2.foundation/news/2017/12/19/einsteinium-fork-2-announcement-algorithm-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Staff Member here of Einsteinium, I can confirm that tonight will be really interesting!

shit name
shit coin

A large % of people will dump bc they wont understand the announcement. This coin is old school in a world that only understands OMG is partnering with McDonnnnnnnalds

Holy samefag Batman

In at 10k sats. Crypto is bullish so far, so any decent announcement would make it go up.

My uncle works at Nintendo and he says you're a faggot

Big if true

What?

This is what I am expecting, everyone is itching to buy coins that start mooning

Last chance to buy below 15k sats, people...

Buy Tuesdays, sell thursdays

too much price manipulation

Just like my flights

Hope you are strapped in, next stop: MOON.

Elon musk

Buy in higher faggots

Ignore this, nothing will happen, just a dump after failed news.

Yes but another crappy coins that moon for no reason

Why are you bringing that Tesla shit with EMC2, this coin has nothing on the table to offer. Sorry lads.

You must be super autistic, just because they titled that articled "mind-blowing", referring to a fucking Tesla truck you thing that they're related to EMC2?

lmaoooooo gottem

It has begun. Sry FOMO's

i've been comfy since 11000 sats. still comfy now. still going to be comfy at 20000. i'm going to get a mint blue 911 gt3

You are going to get rekt after a dump

Unironically this

>not having limit sell above your purchase point.

Summerfag in winter? You must be freezing, poor thing

Related to Elon musk

> thinking that all orders get filled before a price changes.

Your sale may trigger but it may not got sold. Remember that.

That's true.

So, your point was?

if you like money then BUY BUY BUY. if you dont then why you here on /biz

Veeky Forums is like /v/, /v/ hates video games and Veeky Forums hates making money

Set the sell price (if you're using bittrex) at 1 sat. It will trigger at your price and market sell down the order book.

Get out while you can. This will dump if the news isn't even a fraction of what the hype has built up.

That I'm still gonna have a stop sell no matter what, but it's not going to matter because it's gonna rise till Thursday. Screenshot for proof.

I love this coin, always at the top of Bittrex

BUY BUY BUY

The FUD only fuels me, what incentive do you have to tell me to sell my holdings, do you expect me to believe your shitposts are looking out for my well being?

We’re gonna be rich

13 mins anons

Got 200 will I make it?

why would this pump after the news?

Think about this logically, NO one is going to buy the news, but rather the anticipation is what drives the price.

Remember POT dumping? It dumped EVEN BEFORE Rodman showed up.

Sell before the news drop and buy the dip

5 MINUTES

AH HAHAHAHA 11k sats!

WHATS THE FUCKING NEWS

Yer a fag

wtf guys

>mfw sold at 15k

I HOPE YOU ALL BOUGH THE NEWS HAHAHAHA

>itt brainlets

bought at 13k sats sold at 15.3k
re bought at 9k

thus another wave of bagholders were born

>(((Einstein)))
No way am I buying into a coin with a Jew in the goddamn name.

go back to poll you small dick neck beard

If you aren't part of the Veeky Forumspol/biz/ trifecta just kill yourself now and save yourself some time. The whole point of crypto is to get wealth away from Jewish control.

WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT

not
/fitizen/pol/biz/

brainlets...

emc2.foundation/news/2017/12/19/einsteinium-fork-2-announcement-algorithm-change

Wow.

Cue my pink fucking wojak.

ITT Buy news sell low

ww .emc2.foundation/news/2017/12/19/einsteinium-fork-2-announcement-algorithm-change

now down to 1$

>bigger than an Apple partnership

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Aahahahahahahaa

Lol and to think I almost bought into that tesla rumor

why do you dumb fucks without fail think that the news is going to be big? It dumps EVERY TIME.

The only time news is big is when it is unexpected. Not some shit coin pumping the news up saying it will be "mind blowing". Jesus, whoever bought this is a fucking moron

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY WOJACKS

>I'll fuck your asshole

I almost feel bad for the people who lost money in the easiest market to make money

unironically this .. why is this the combo ?

ok, its 12:15 pst. im waiting.
*looks at ensteinium*
oh look , its -25% , literally plummeting more than any other coin right now. thanks for the great tip fag

Ok Pajeet. Keep buying jewcoins and you will never open bob.

ahhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU BIZ

hahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaah you damn morons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, mind-blowing news... fucking autism

sold at 14.6k sats hahahaahahhaha

This coin JUST created so much bagholders.

FUUUCK YOU EMC2

only noobs hold through announcements, I made nice profit off this coin, sold yesterday night, put in buy orders today if it went to moon, I'm comfy

This went up over 1000% this month in anticipation for this announcement. Its gonna dump back down to 1500-3000 sats very quick. Wait for the dead cat bounce and exit.

I hope your stop loss order worked out for you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thats the lesson i learned today

>price bumps into your buy order
> now a bag holder
I no longer do that

There's not gonna be a fucking dead cat bounce with a dead coin

Big news

>comfy

MINDBLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT - "WHALES ARE GONNA DUMP YOU FOOLS HAHAHHAA"

- EMC2 Team

>Einsteinium Foundation has decided to change the mining algorithm of our coin to make it ASIC resistant and GPU friendly.

actually good news

My cousins friends dad's lawyers last client was Mark Zuckerberg and he said you're both faggots

Holy cow that red candle. I was actually considering to buy the breakout god damn for once my indecision saved my ass

Fucking kek, bought 13k sats and sold 15k, this was so expected.

>mind blowing news
I guess they meant that literally

I came here to die

Thank fucking god I only took a small position knowing this shit is a gamble

l000000000000000000l

Bought at 13k, panic sold at 7k...

fuCKKKKKKKKKKKK :(

muh fucking sides

Holy shit. I feel bad for you user. But you can learn from your mistakes, remember that.

>sold at 7k
wtf user its 10k right now lmao

It seems like most crypto-companies are run by total losers. Any Veeky Forums guys join me and lets create a blockchain-company that will deliver?

kys, you really must be *THAT* retarded