Why do normies always say "hodl" like it's funny?

Why do normies always say "hodl" like it's funny?
I can see a cancerous trend here.. Fucking cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's from that other site.

You're the fucking normalfag here. Hodl is an old meme and you clearly don't understand it.

Because it is! HODL THE DOOR! AHAHAHAH GETS ME EVERYTIME BAZINGA

There's nothing more faggy and cu.ck enducing then using that phrase. The ultimate mark of a newcoiner normie

> B-But muh twitter trader
>B-But muh omar indian nigger Crypt0

And what site is that oh wise one

^
Hodling is more than a meme though. It's just right for 99% of people. Didn't hodl Bitcoin? too bad. NEO? ETH? LTC? Even goddamn fucking LINK. If you hodled you would have made nice money.

I understand it completely and it's not even funny. What a drunk guy misspelled "hold" and then its fucking hilarious to spam "hodl" on everything crypto related? Its fucking cringe like that one guy who still laughs at 5 year old jokes nobody likes anymore

Omar Taliban is trash

Shit is everywhere on plebit and WAS nowhere on Veeky Forums but now plebits, newbies and nocoiners invades Veeky Forums with cancerous memes

Yes it's cringe and unfunny, but you can't just start bitching about it now and calling the people that use it 'normie' when it's been around longer than you

It's not supposed to be funny 100% of the time. It's actually good advice meant to help you. Similar to 'lurk moar' back in the old days. You take it as just a meme instead of advice, that's you that ends up losing out or being incapable of understanding how the game works around here. Can't say you weren't warned.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
Yeah wow hilarious
I swear not even 10% of those who cringe out "hodl" even know the origin of it. It's just plebit normies influenced trying to blend in

Why don't you just kill yourself you miserable bastard.

Not cringe. Crigne.

Feeling emotional because I don't make you feel as important and special while using your "hodl"?

Ironically the HODL meme will help keep crypto in people's wallets

I don't think a misspell of the word hold will keep people in pace. Words like "just hold" or "don't sell" should have the same effect on people intelligence as "hodl" unless someone clearly lacks brain cells unless they only laugh and bang their head with a rock when they hear "hodl"

You did it buddy, we all see the light now!

>Feeling emotional
You made a bitching thread, you're either a woman or a child.

Might as well be a combination of both

Because that's the only way to pump the price. It's literally the same thing you hear from pyramidal schemes scammers...

> Hey, take this token, sell it to two friends and HOLD forever alright?

Much better. Look, that guy was "drunk". Fake drunk for attention, deliberately spelled it wrong. Thats fucking cringe not fnny

This
Hodl is deep in the adaptation phase

It's "Le Kekistan xD" all over again.

This

Hodl is love
Hodl is life
Kill yourself

fucking pretentious faggot getting bent out of shape over a meme. go change your fucking pads

But HODL IS funny, user. Next you'll be saying you don't find rick and morty funny... I guess us redditors just have a more sophisticated sense of humour...

Ego-flattery is your sense of humor

It means
HOLD
ON
for
DEAR
LIFE

Whatever, I'm off out to get a soy latte.

haha lmao gross but gotta save the nature and the animals. Also the planet right

Yeah its lame as fuck. A guy i know said it in real life to me. I wanted to punch him in the fuckin face right then and there

>the only purpose of memes is humor
>you can stop memes
The hodl meme has been around longer than you, buddy. Veeky Forums are ALL FUCKING NEWFAGS. this isn't the innermost circle of the internet by far, and it never was. I bet 85% of you have never even been on irc.