Every fucking coin has already mooned!

Every fucking coin has already mooned!

Is there even a coin left that will moon?

I don't want to buy coins that already mooned recently, because it's unlikely they will moon again.

I know it's weird for you guys to buy low and sell high, but is there actually a coin where it is still doable?

I almost bought FUN the other day, but now it already mooned so I'm not buying it now.

LEND will moon before EOY. You’re welcome

No Limit Coin

ICX will moon again

give it a rest. invest and forget (assuming youve done your research). coins will def pump higher! maybe not now, but def in a couple of months.

I know what you mean user.
Just look at CMC, there are coins everyday that have never mooned that will soon. ED shitcoins are your best bet. Look into
>SNOV

also make sure low MC shitcoins arent your only venture, have some normal coins too

Xlm will moon again

Payfair (PFR) yes a shit token but below ico and no moon yet @$0.01346 it's a good deal

Hey, that isn't prime Mayuyu!

Quantstamp

sorry :(

It's okay user, I was never into team B really.
I was always about Sae and that original Team K

OST, look it up

VEN and OTS are likely to full on assplode some time in the near future

get LOC, PRE, XP

also if you don't have ICX you aren't even trying. Plus what about XMR????

its the crypto king bitcoin's turn to rise

Why ven? i have some of the gookcoins, but should i buy that or FUN? reasons other than chink partnership

Do you need any other reason than a partnership with Chinkland's government?

Well, when's the moon then? I don't get a paycheck until tomorrow, sooo. And can you even trust these gigagooks?

Wait for the flood of pink wojaks. When it comes, that's your entry point. Just hang on. Yesterday was one of the craziest days I have seen in crypto the whole year with everything up 10% or more all at the same time.

XRB hop on

Yeah, they're up 20% after being down 95% for 3 months. This is just the correction, august was a dead cat bounce, this is the real trend reversal.

Just wait.

STAR