twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/907461923330863105?lang=en
davinci.dayliig.com/#usecase
theloop.co.kr/partners
daylifg.com/business
theloop.co.kr/business
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jgkm2pdWgY
github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
financefeeds.com/south-korean-woori-bank-develop-digital-coins/
medium.com/helloiconworld/woori-bank-issued-cryptocurrency-is-not-a-bitcoin-like-investment-1b16ad88b918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holding with iron hands over here

we'll see

me 2, hoping for whale brothers to come in and carry the plankton to the moon

why is it going to moon ? give me a reason to buy first

BECAUSE WE ALL FUCKING WANT IT TO AND THATS ENOUGH

>partnership with rippl
>partnership with 27 major korean banks
>ran by DAYLI financial group, a massive firm in Korea
>DFG also created korean tether for shits
>Owned by the same company that owns coinone, second largest exchange in Korea
>part of korean investment association
>major korean university partnerships
>3 major 2017 Q4 announcements to come including wallet release, main net release, and DEX launch

do u pajeets do no research

Wait let me copy pasta something to you.

ICON is created by DAYLI financial group Here they announce DAYLI Financial Group (DFG) partnering with ripple twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096 Proof DFG is the company backing ICON twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/907461923330863105?lang=en

27 Financial firms in Korea have decided to partner with DAYLI's venture, ICON These include super legit banks like Daishin Securities, which has close to a $1B USD market cap and 185 employees on Linkedin. Kiwoom, another partner, has a market cap is well over $1.5b USD. The others also manage billions or hundreds of millions US.

ICON signed an agreement with Woori (appears to be the second largest bank in Korea) to create something like Tether but for the Korean Won. (Mandatory for market liquidity)

Being backed by DAVinCI and theloop potentially gives them access to these partners in future communications: davinci.dayliig.com/#usecase theloop.co.kr/partners

Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association

They own Coinone, the second largest crypto exchange in Korea. daylifg.com/business (Click on cryptocurrency and then look under trading)

They have a partnership with multiple universities including Sogang University: theloop.co.kr/business

Some sort of insurance consortium with hospitals and insurance companies: theloop.co.kr/business

2017 Q4 Announcements STILL TO COME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS:

Main Net Launch

DEX launch

Wallet Launch

Let’s do this baby

ty for providing my sources

just dropped 60 fucking ETH in this bad boy.
Don't let me down biz

Holy shit.

i am 7 BTC deep. Welcome.

i havent slept in days
i put everything into icon and now hodling for the rest of my life
i need this moon mission

dont worry, we're gonna make it

nice. will buy 100k pajeet.

just hold. it'll moon 5-10x any day now.

im not even risking having this shit on binance
i have a comfy 4500 tokens locked away in my wallet left to be untouched
the anticipation is killing me

There's a lot of anticipation, which might be bad.. Either way, it seems this is going to blow any time now.

what was ico price?

your lines better not fail me

This seems like the last push from whales to push the price down before breakout.

just wait till korea wakes up guys, seriously

we will all be on the moon

0.12 cents

What is the circulating supply? The total supply is 400mio. This makes a marketcap of over 800mio $ at current price. To even double it needs a mcap in the billions.

I'm going to fucking neck these manipulating whales from letting this to breakout.

Knew I bought to soon at 1217. Always the same shit, in last 15 minutes they push the price down as much as they can, fucking jews. I'm gonna write this shit down for next time, fall far too many times into buying 15 min too early.

and do u think thats hard for the same company that owns Coinone, second largest korean exchange, partnered with companies like samsung, releasing a product on mainnet within the next 2 weeks, partnered with ripple and 27 of the largest banks?

obviously fucking not

this shit is still only on binance in NA, boys, do you think?

This comment right here, made me buy 20k more. Fuck pls stop it, i cannot handle it.

so did I
>not having a stop loss

I have it at 5% below price, but w/e. Either way, this is going off any minute now. Just want to fucking blow their head away for those 40 sats they are getting more atm. Absolute jews.

Idk if you all are shilling, but went all in at 1215 sats. Hope this moons anons.

FUCK! Why didn't you faggot tell this from the start.

Anyway, one week from now we'll be laughing.

Lol, didnt this just get listed 2 days ago? It has already make 20x? How high do you want this to go. Lol retards

>20x
>still under 1B market cap
>literally has all of corporate korea backing it
>Releasing mainnet within next 2 weeks

stay poor, just cause you didnt get in ICO doesnt mean you should lose out on growth

The ICO was back in September. It's not like ADA, EOS, RIPPLE, NEM, IOTA or other blockchain tech projects were able to multiply? I know it's hard to comprehend, but this is no shitcoin with a 30mcap and that was known since ICO.

Lol, if this even 2x. it will have surpass the marketcap of Litecoin. Do you really even think this is plausible? Mad shill

You are the biggest pajeet of all the pajeets. There's literary dozens of other crypto with exactly or even more crazy gain. You are literary retarded.

litecoin has 19B market cap

this has under 1B market cap

are you autistic

someone redpill me buying this at 2.13USD
market cap seems high for a moon mission

I'm the guy who bought 1,2M TRX at 60 sats and sold at 82 sats while biz was telling me to hodl because it will run to 200 sats and I refused to believe.

I'm the guy who bought 1000 qtum wednesday and sold for 2% loss

I'm the guy who bought 275 LTC at 86$ 15 days ago and sold at 84$

I'm the guy who bought 86k ripple 2 weeks ago and panic sold for 2% loss..

If I knew how to hold instead of sitting 24hr front of exchange trying to catch the next pump, I would be at 200/300k at least.

Instead of that, I'm at 23k...

I'm all in on this until 5$ at least. I hope I will have strong hands this time...

Daytrading always led me to lost, my main gainz were on long rallye like RDN which i've bought at 1$ and sold at 5 2 weeks after..

I knew Qtum was a safe bet but I didn't had the patience to hold..

take some fucking english lessons, pajeet

This, my greed and impatience have made me miss so many moons

read this

and read this

then buy, and enjoy your gains when korea wakes up

About project read through thread.

But from trading standpoint of view.. whales already manipulating and accumolating this as low as they can every single second. We are minutes or a hour away from this going off.

Same.. When I feel like shit and want to hurt myself, I go watch my trade history and grab a calculator to see how much I would have If i've hodl... and that's hurt.

How do you tell if a whale is manipulating the price?
Well we wont miss this one

Learn from your mistakes and move forward. We're going to make it.

Watch order book. Put's a 5BTC + wall at some given price, people panic, start selling lower, price gets down. Then he buys lower and removes the wall pushing the price up again.. Rinse and repeat.

lol enjoy your bags you all. the github is literally empty. this is laughable. nobody even does dd anymore.

u think korean devs use github?

u smell very american

>laughable

>github empty

This is a new one

Skepticaly bought .05 btc worth. Here’s hoping.

what happened today that's going to cause a spike tonight?

no, that stench is smell is an unwashed jew holding a leash with pajeet on it

here's some footage from the ICX launch party, this team is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jgkm2pdWgY

Their webpage is not even responsive www.icon.foundation

Their github has no comits past week lol and even those were small basic shit
Look at it yourself github.com/theloopkr/loopchain

ico wales finish dumping, announcement any day now, this massive technical pressure will be released upwards

When can we expect the moon?

>github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
mainnet release is happening within the next 2 weeks, hediot

WE HAVE A BREAKOUT, I'M SAYING, WE HAVE A BREAKOUT

STRAP IN

not just yet, need to overcome previous peaks

wow i think i bought just in time

Topkek

Dude... this is going only one way.

What exactly am I looking at?

moon any moment

wait for me gais i need to transfer

when the graph goes flat it sometimes means its boiling like old faithful

It has been oversold past hours, it's just a bounce back, too early to talk about break out.

Thinking about selling half to go on OST, thoughts?

Sell whatever you want. This is no PnD, ranjeet

seems risky, but could work

still not convinced this is going to moon
zero recent updates or announcements but everyone claiming imminent moon = heavy bag shilling

Dude, I feel your pain. I did the same with LTC XRP ADA. Sold them all a day before the moon on each one. I fucking HATED myself. I know your pain brother. I know.

I don't know much about candles but sometimes I see those straight lines and 8/10 times they pump.

Any pro that can elaborate?

>heavy bag shilling

you know this is the lowest/bottom price right now, right?

This shit reminds me so much of TRX/QTUM. It stayed still and all of a sudden MOONED like a muthaf*ker! Have a tiny position in this because outta nowhere it will do a 10x one day. Predictions on moon launch? Nearing to mainnet launch in a few weeks/coinone listing.

ive been doing this for only a week and know that feel. i made 3x on tron by just holding and i fucked up all my profit trying to day trade.

i tilt went all in on icon and retire from crypto

this is it for me

yeah, which doesn't say great things about some random moon mission for no explainable reason

HOW MUCH MARKET CAP DOES IT HAVE

show me a sauce for woori bank having any connections to this shitcoin and ill bite

$2 seems like too much for a new coin that doesnt absolutely nothing, could be just as stupid as wabi

under 1b

I think I'm gonna leave this thread after reading your comment, I got a headache reading it. How can anyone be this fucking stupid. Just leave the fucking thread then you smartpanty. Why are you here, why do you care about ICX then?

???????????????? I'm out of this retard land, good job on not buying this and missing gains.

Good for you, really.

financefeeds.com/south-korean-woori-bank-develop-digital-coins/

>creating a wallet that will convert icon into any currency and crypto
>does nothing

>show me a sauce for woori bank having any connections to this shitcoin and ill bite

medium.com/helloiconworld/woori-bank-issued-cryptocurrency-is-not-a-bitcoin-like-investment-1b16ad88b918

On January 16, Woori Bank signed a business agreement with DAYLI Intelligence and theloop, a blockchain technology company, for the blockchain and digital money business, and announced that it will launch blockchain technology ID verification and digital currency trial by the end of the year.

(Note: theloop and DAYLI Intelligence are the companies behind the ICON Project)

Woori bank is top 3 biggest bank in Korea.

>financefeeds.com/south-korean-woori-bank-develop-digital-coins/
The new digital coin, tentatively named ‘WeBee’,
>WEBEE

>financefeeds.com/south-korean-woori-bank-develop-digital-coins/
>CTRL + F
>ICON = no results
>ICX = no results

good bye shill

holy shit straight out of ICO, that's fucking terrifying
bought 300 in case of another ADA, but holy shit if the whales dump on us it will be without lube

We will WILL it to HAPPEN!

I know who woori is, ive been to korea and i like their bank.

smoke and mirrors

lmao @ people missing out on an easy 10x

is it called ICX or MOON?

I cant find MOON on binance

if this 10x I'm gonna take one for the team and fuck your mom

you are the lovechild of pajeet and shlomo shekelstein

don't say i didn't warn you, pal

what's the timeline for this coin?

Yeah right, it's not like there are no whales in ADA, RIPPLE or anywhere, it is just a healthy distribution.

LMAO

bought 600 will i make it

I bought at ico and I bought even more yesterday. If you sell now you deserve to be poor.