BitConnect

I just hope Bitconnect stays afloat, it seems to be very popular and not a scam, like EthConnect that took my 200$ in ETH and hawent replied to my emails about not receiving it in my wallet :x .
I invested 1130$ in bitconnect and receive about 10$ +/- a day to reinvest everyday, i think a good strategy for it is to reinvest for 30 days and collect interest for 30 days and invest in other programs...

Btc is a bubble that biz loves, but don't you dare run a successful Ponzi scheme!

Ha.

Good luck with that, OP.

bubble or not, people are making a lot of money, crypto is here to stay

You realise that the only reason that bitconnect works is becose btc is a buble right?

>inb4 volatility market

bitconnect is propped up by BTC parabolic rise. BTC crash means Bitconnect exit scam, trust me

hope it wont jew out and run with users money when first signs of btc price drop, i'll be happy if it stays afloat for another 300 days to get my investment back

btw for those interested i made a simple re-investment calculator:
neuthral(dot)github(dot)io/BitconnectCalc/

is bitconnect too good to be true?

Time for class

Bitconnect is a HYIP. A High Yield Investment Program.

basically it promises high returns in the short term. Basically how it works is:

>You invest $100
>Your investment pays the previous investors
>Pajeeta invests £110
>Pajeeta's investment pays the other investors' interest, including you.
>Rajesh invests £50
>Rajesh's investment pays the other investors interest including Pajeeta and you.

Eventually though, new investors will dry up, this is why the big conference's exist, it's to keep people investing, every time you 'compound' your interest you are keeping money within the scheme. Hopefully you get your principal back, assuming that it's still going strong you will. But I would be careful mate, BC won't be telling you when things go start going south.

apologies for bad grammar, I was mentally masturbating as I was typingg

as the company is telling the investment goes into high frequency bot trading gaining profits on the volatility of btc, i can imagine it would need lots of capital to be viable to pay all users, if behind the curtain its only a pyramid scheme it's a very succesful one

bitconnect isn't really a crypto. You'll find out later this year when they pull out the money.

They just hold btc btc go up bitconnect go up

kek

Every HYIP says shit like that. Go to hyipexplorer.com

you've got 'forex traders', hotel owners, financial trading entities and crypto investors.

They're all doing something to look 'legit'. Thats the whole point of the scam. Lots of people make money on HYIPs and lots of people lose money, but something like Bitconnect: it's going to burn a lot of normies who've never heard of a HYIP.

you made me very nervous right now... NOT MAH MONI!

This is what I do on bitconnect:
I put in a heavy principal to their lending bot $1000.

Collect .5-2.5% interest daily.
Move the money out every night at midnight into BTC and then shift to binance.

I'm using their ponzi scheme nightly to fund my altcoins on binance.

TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE ITS THERE.

One day sir your principal won't come out.

regards, Bitconnect owners.

I guess i'll have to ride this one out, good info there i think i'll stop reinvesting and milk it till it hits the wall...

i don't care.
I've already made 20x the principal.

do not reinvest!
As soon as it releases the profits each day, move over to BTC and get it out of there.

Thats okay bro, I'm happy it's worked for you, you are evidently quite savvy, the savvy won't get burned, it's the normies who will.

i guess this is what most users are doing right now because the bcc value is lowering steadily

yea, everyone knows its a joke.

anyone who thinks they're getting their principal out in 180 days is lying to themselves.

so by the looks of it the system is relying on a supply of new users every day to keep the BCC price prepped up?

think about it:
what exchanges can you trade BitconnectCoin on?