FUCKING SHITCOIN EVERYTHING ELSE IS MOONING

>not marketselling your whole stack
Never gonna make it

i cant wait for this meme to die
hopefully linkies end up homeless and out of crypto forever

> 45 cents
> shitcoin isn't mooning
Boi, wait

Chainlink is cratering because it was a PnD exit scam. Did you buy someones bags on the last pump? Lmao I market sold all mine I advise you do the same ASAP. It's fucking ogre dude confido'd haha

oh no. better market sell all my links

shit on the street if you want moon.

I refuse to believe link even exists and isn't a meme Veeky Forums came up with

yeh it looks like a scam, just sell op

Also
> yesterday pump started at 2100 sats
> todays ATL is 2300 sats
> 2500 sats now
> 20% on literally no news
We'll go astronomic once *anything* good happens
At this point even a tweet from Sergey can push us into 70c zone

Chainlink is cratering because it was a PnD exit scam. Did you buy someones bags on the last pump? Lmao I market sold all mine I advise you do the same ASAP. It's fucking ogre dude confido'd haha

I'm not buying this because it's not even on tradingview.

Just sold, i cant believe that i bought this scam

The ico was at 4k sats like 4months ago.

Usless shitcoin

Thx op u opened my eyes, this is a scam. Just market sold 100k.

What stopped you from buying the 1000 sats dip, you genius hindsight trader?

SCAM. I got SCAMMED. 2 BTC in and .5 BTC out. FUCKING SCAM.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

i feel bad for you, but every other coin will give your monis back

Sell your bags. user in another thread posted a whale group chat and December 19th is when they're dumping... which is today.

This is just an exit scam that PnD groups have been fucking with. Its a meme coin. No partnerships. No news. No oracle problem to solve.

Go crawl back into the hole you came from. Don't fall for this BS biz.

Nice one.
t. 100k linkie

Isnt link a security?

> pic

But honestly, guyz, you're not subtle enough.
Go away, our iron hands were forged in November storm and we're not selling

> he thinks I was serious.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just give up and sell your bags, its over now man

no. They're not promising gains.

Because he used to funds to buy everything else that has 5x you twat.

The time line of being a linkie from ICO.
>One word: SIBOS
>Iron fucking hands
>Iron fucking hands
>Iron fucking hands

c-can i use mommy's card to buy shitcoins?
will there be a discrepancy since the card name and id name will be different?

volume btw ;=)
get out while you "can" sell at that level

oh shit, 0.25 here come again

Pretty much it.
I bought in at 19c and I honestly don't remember how much LINK was in sats back then.
Also, LINK is an Ethereum token, so why measure it in BTC and not in ETH? Then it is not x1/4 from ath but x1/3.

Don't you believee it can x5-x10 in a matter of weeks/months?

>EVERYTHING ELSE IS MOONING
What are you talking about?

>weeks
Only if the EOY announcement is that exciting
>months
This is what I hope and I think it isn't at all implausible

Not gonna lie, former LINK investor here. This is fucking hillarious watching LINK crash & burn. Haha, but in all seriousness, we cannot let Sergey anywhere near the nuclear codes.

go on bittrex and trade in btc markets

That's because bitcoin is down. Also trusting bittrex, seriously?

>has the sec up their ass
>based in the greatest nation in the world
>the moment they pull any funny business they will all go to jail

it's an average kind of feel.

>the moment they pull any funny business they will all go to jail

Who cares? My money will be gone!

Again with the samefagging, like I just don't understand it.

Can't wait for your FOMO wojaks

I've never heard of anyone losing money on rex.

Meanwhile

>Missing funds on polo
>missing funds on liqui
>bitfinex tether scandal and ominous flash crashes
>binance req fuckup and they can freeze or steal your funds any time they want
>bithumb to disallow foreigners and it's hard as fuck to get money in and out of the country
>cryptopia is well... lol....

I mean, it's not like there are much better options.

Good one, let the newfags sell I'll hold thank you very much.

anti-Trump and LINK memes merging together? What has this timeline spawned

looks to me like link is doing quite good today

Totally, req and zeplin os have recently adopted a project with abandoned devs. Totally user

RIP

>req
>zeplin os
hahahahahahahahaha nigga literally WHO? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DA FUQ IS DIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he doesn't know ZEP_OS

Good stay the fuck out of my ZEP and my LINK

a huge sell wall. that clearly means the coin is dead

I hope this is bait

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA DO U EVEN HOLD ANY REAL COINS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUQQIN SMART CONTRACTS NIGGA? DAFUQ ARE THOSE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got into crypto 2 weeks ago, avoided LINK, doubled my investment. How much longer are you going to hold those bags?

You all need to zoom out ffs. Its just started its uptrend the last few days and provided it can break 2.8k it will just continue to rise mid term.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA I GOT IN DIS BITCOIN GAME 2 WEEKS AGO AND I ALREADY DOUBLED MY CASH MONEY IN DIS BICH WHILE U BEEN CLOWNIN W DIS EGGHEAD SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly guys there is no evidence chainlink can even make partnerships with large institutions. You should get out at least for the crap news sell off incoming and maybe buy back at a cheaper price. Honestly etherium may not be the go to device for smart contracts in the future and if not chainlink will plummet with it. If you look at the price of link in terms of etherium link doesn't move. That's because link is acting as if it's pegged to the price of etherium. I would sell and buy back in a few weeks

You traded your btc during the greatest pump ever.... you deserve to loos your money.

Go home ctr

yes sell it all so I can buy back discounted you fucking retards

Where the fuck is Assblaster???

Lol why is this coin shilled here so much it’s fucking shite. Hold something wise like FUN or TRON maybe

Oh look, the same pathetic band of FUDers who didnt accumulate in time and are trying to drive the price down so they can get in. Not happening. You missed out, Pajeets. Deal with it you street shitters.

LINK will hit $2 before BTC hits $80k.

Meaning LINK is a better hold at the moment.

Jesus people are ADHD af in this game. The grass is always green pajeets. If you didn't think LINK was going to be big, why did you buy in the first place?

Dear pajeets,
This

BTFD

BUY
THE
FUCKING
DIP