twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/907461923330863105?lang=en
davinci.dayliig.com/#usecase
theloop.co.kr/partners
daylifg.com/business
theloop.co.kr/business
discord.gg/grBjUHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it. These dubs confirm a full mooning tonight..
If singles we half moon tonight

When this shit takes off you’re gonna hate yourself for even doubting one second right now. Not even shilling, just saying how it is.

fuck it im in

What coin is this

ICON is created by DAYLI financial group Here they announce DAYLI Financial Group (DFG) partnering with ripple >twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096 Proof DFG is the company backing ICON >twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/907461923330863105?lang=en

27 Financial firms in Korea have decided to partner with DAYLI's venture, ICON These include super legit banks like Daishin Securities, which has close to a $1B USD market cap and 185 employees on Linkedin. Kiwoom, another partner, has a market cap is well over $1.5b USD. The others also manage billions or hundreds of millions US.

ICON signed an agreement with Woori (appears to be the second largest bank in Korea) to create something like Tether but for the Korean Won. (Mandatory for market liquidity)

Being backed by DAVinCI and theloop potentially gives them access to these partners in future communications: >davinci.dayliig.com/#usecase >theloop.co.kr/partners

Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association

They own Coinone, the second largest crypto exchange in Korea.
>daylifg.com/business
(Click on cryptocurrency and then look under trading)

They have a partnership with multiple universities including Sogang University: >theloop.co.kr/business

Some sort of insurance consortium with hospitals and insurance companies: >theloop.co.kr/business

2017 Q4 Announcements STILL TO COME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS:

Main Net Launch

DEX launch

Wallet Launch

What coin this is?

ICX. Get in now and enjoy the ride. I managed to swing trade myself a measly 14 extra today.

Not selling at least until 25k sat

WHAT IS THE MARKET CAP

just buy in now and hold for at least a year. comfy 10x gains.

4-800m

Check out this discord for signals and advice. No shitty PnD group.

discord.gg/grBjUHQ

kek wills it

kek aside, buy this shit asap. launching mainnet/wallet/dex within weeks so there are many moons in front of us

It's actually surprising that it's still this low. I thought it would be $3-5 by now

It's going to double 24 hours after it gets on any high volume korean exchange

3 dubsets.

in for 6k USD

The expectation is that mainnet will bring listings as well as KRW pairing which will launch us all into uranus

Rumors of a CoinOne exchange listing.

low? are u retarded?

800 million coins and already priced over 2 dollars.

smells like scam to me.

Checked so hard. Glad I just bought a bunch

Fuck off Pajeet

Circulating supply is 400m, lower because a lot was burned when people failed or didn't complete KYC checks. The marketcap will reach well into the billions soon enough.

Anons I went all in at 1215 sats.

Hope this turns out well, I believe in my guts.

this settles it, all in

it seems u are rather new here and dont know what the term pajeet means. u are the pajeet in here shilling for ur shitcoin that comes into the market way overpriced.

youre hodling forever now
there will be nothing as good as this

>it seems u are rather new
>u are the pajeet in here
LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH

>calling people pajeet while not even trying to hide that youre a pajeet

$2000 pouring in, 2018 will be a fine, fine year.

Poor pajeet cannot scrape up enough rupees, feelsbadman.

Why? Did I do bad?

my anus is ready for uranus ;)

u did great

Holy shit user, I like you.