No ETH Threads

Why is biz ignoring the next coin thats going to 10k?

Ironically ETH is super bloated and it will soon break

LTC will soar

wrong, its all ETH kitties testing out the network. Ethereum is creating the largest and strongest blockchain network to date and will absorb LTC's market share when people realize you can actually run dApps with ETH

ETH is the fat one. It has a pretty good marketing strategy, I have to say.

eth was popular when it was cheap

now it's mooned, so anons have to find another moon shot

Why risk it on one and go both. Because both of them are going to hit 9000 next year

U N C A P P E D
N
C
A
P
P
E
D

damn that would be crazy if true

D A P P s
A
P
P
s

Why ETH over LTC?

You thought you guys survived cats?

Day of the pet soon.

i agree but I think ETH will first and will go beyond that to rival btc ones the network and PoS are perfected

marketing strategy? fuck off polfag

Eth will slowly die and get replaced by newer and better like ADA

ETH is dead. It's been a fun ride but unless that Russian soyboy gets his shit together ETH is done.

because it has a use case instead of being a cheap knock off

Because LTC's only advantage is its cheap and once it passes a certain threshold it'll lose that allure. ETH on the other had gets burned up by ERC20's on the Ethereum network so all the salty noCappers don't realize that once the network is completed then its the only coin with a real future

funny ADA vaporware currently, maybe in a couple years though.

I'd rather fuck LTC here

that must be why its doubled in value in the past 2 weeks right?

they say the same about bitcoin. you need to think like the normie who just wants to be part of crypto. btc is too expensive, so what to buy?

The fat one is loyal, soft, cooks and cleans.

The thin one fucks your neighbors while you’re at work. Pick wisely anons.

meant
isntead of

>All these faggots talking about which one is better

Are you all retarded?
Im a fucking chad and I take both eth and ltc because theyre cheap compared to btc and I want them both to go btc levels. And I think most of my chad friends think the same

Stay poor losers

Fucking ripoff of rare pepes

LTC is almost as well known as BTC and transfers 10x faster

it has a whole load of advantages

kys

No one even checks my trip dubs

Fuck this shit board

yeah but only financial application, same as bitcoin. The Ethereum network allows more than just ledger updates to run on its network which will make it the defacto blockchain entry point for blockchains second wave, the dApps, or decentralized applications

LTC will prevail

LTC will eat ETH

Ltc will replace Bitcoin eventually but I'd wait for a dip to jump in.
Eth is it's own beast and will certainly grow over time.

Eth pushing hard against the 850 wall when it finally breaks through we will see $900 by the morning.

I prefer the girl on the right

>not realizing sooner that Veeky Forums is actually retarded
>tfw saw the influx of Coinbase buyers coming back in September and bought a bunch of all 3 coins on there.
>tfw made so many gains these last few weeks
>tfw Veeky Forums is still in denial about these coins till now and still fight about what to dump everything in

It's like Veeky Forums hates hates making money

Ark will destroy ETH. Stay poor sinners

That's not how it works, newfag.

i like the one on the right better im high test

i agree, this "le epic altcoins" shit needs to go or at least die down a bit so only the real winners get talked about, I know half these guys are NEETs so they only have $5 to start with but the biggest gains or the long holds at the top, Bitcoin has paved the way for the top 5 coins to go to 4, maybe even 5 digit values

Anyone else having trouble sending eth with shitbase? It's been hours and it's not gone through.

Get a load of this guy

You know that for Ark to work, ETH and other platform coins like ETH have to succeed first, right?

>retardation: the post

this is the Lord's truth right hur

I’ve been here since 2012 not exactly new

I mean in terms of performance you mongoloid. Obviously it won't literally destroy it, it doesn't need to

Lol every day is a new altcoin shilling day on this board.

If you're looking for actual crypto advice on here, don't bother. Just do what I do and research the most talked about ones for yourself and make a judgement call.

That's how I got in on OMG at $7, IOTA at $1 and XMR at $200

Veeky Forums overall is legitimately retarded. Some anons on here are actually smart people that know what's up though

Lol, no I agree that Ark is actually gonna revolutionize the cryptosphere eventually. Won't happen anytime soon though. I say this as an Arkie myself

I agree if you don't hold at least 10k there are better short and mid term coins. But I do think if you take into account staking compounded growth it has more room to grow than eth even in the next year