DApp store launching tomorrow. Get in

DApp store launching tomorrow. Get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-announces-first-sdk-release-of-its-decentralized-cloud-at-devcon3-9ae77e105bb0
medium.com/iex-ec/the-iexec-ðapp-challenge-150k-of-grants-to-win-abf6798b31ee
medium.com/iex-ec/eli5-iexec-the-cloud-computing-solution-for-blockchain-developers-c988c123bbfb
kryptocal.com/home/event/2957/iexec rlc ($rlc) dapp store launch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've accumulated so this time I'll allow you to shill this.

>5 PhD

iExec (RLC), the Decentralized Cloud

iExec wants to decentralize cloud computing market by building the future of the Internet infrastructure. The iExec team is developing the first blockchain cloud computing platform.

iExec aims at providing to companies a scalable, secure and easy access to the services, the data-sets and the computing resources they need.

V1 release (Nov 2017): medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-announces-first-sdk-release-of-its-decentralized-cloud-at-devcon3-9ae77e105bb0
Dapp Challenge ($150k to win): medium.com/iex-ec/the-iexec-ðapp-challenge-150k-of-grants-to-win-abf6798b31ee
iExec ELI5: medium.com/iex-ec/eli5-iexec-the-cloud-computing-solution-for-blockchain-developers-c988c123bbfb

Is 3K enough? Holding for another 6 months.

10% of my portfolio is in this.
This is going to moon so hard
400 million market cap EOY

what makes u say that

1.5k ready and waiting

Been holding for so long.

We don't talk about iExec here. Please delete

>400 million market cap EOY
>+300 million in less than 23 days
That would be a P&D, this is not what we want for this Token

I was following RLC for quite some time and I'm otally disappointed by the price action. Too bad, seems like a quality product. Also, it's on Ethereum network so I can't see it functional until they fix transaction speeds.

Seems like only the coins with hype make it in terms of price. Who knows, this could be a good coin in the long run. Good luck to the investors!

This is a longterm hold that is shilled the less possible to have the maximum amount of strong hands and organic growth.
I mean look at the guys behind this, only a group of experts in their fields, look at the marketcap, look at how every step of the roadmap is delivered in due time.

is it too late? its up quite a bit and i dont wanna fomo

It should be 300 mil marketcap minimum for the reasons mentioned above

Wait for the dip

it aint gonna 4x now so just wait for the dip

thanks i will. anything else i should pick up on bittrex soon? I have about a grand to throw into alts. I only have fun and omg that i've been hanging onto a while

You need to buy before tomorrow tho.

ok. i'm studying for a comp final all day anyways so ill just watch it

4 hours till dapp release
kryptocal.com/home/event/2957/iexec rlc ($rlc) dapp store launch

Especially if you're in REQ already

Looking good

>RLC/BTC

compare to USD you dumb dumb

>Comparing to fiat
you poor soul.

retard

Should i buy this or SONM?

Lmao, SONM? Fucking SONM? get out of here, adults are talking.

obviously SONM
just do some basic research.

iExec < Golem < Sonm

Bad price action is due to their shitty marketing team that slept during 6 months.
Tech is top notch though.

SONM is a bunch or russian scam artists