How do I cash out some of my crypto gains without (((Uncle Sam))) taking a piece?

How do I cash out some of my crypto gains without (((Uncle Sam))) taking a piece?

Please and thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlending.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If youre in Europe move to Monaco or maybe Switzerland, if in America move to Nevada or maybe Wyoming.

and then what?

leave

You can't cash out fake money for real money

HAVE FUN IN JAIL!

Hol up I live in Nevada explain

WHy would Nevada or Wyoming have any influence over federal taxes???

>Monaco

Fuck off Monaco shill get banned already

Post more pics of this bish

^^^

she's a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world though

What coin is she

>doggy dog world

please say you weren't serious

It wouldn't. That user is just wrong.

Are pictures like this supposed to be appealing?

How fucking ugly and desperate are you freaks?

This chick looks BUSTED, wtf.

I've literally spat on better looking women, no joke

Leave him alone dude. I don't think shes that hot but beauty is in the eye when you hold her.

bullion.

You might have asperger's, user

I think user was commenting on his intentional misuse of certain cliches.

Id fuck

this, use bitcoin to buy gold or silver from JM Bullion or AMEX

wtf happened to biz

No one is giving you an answer because CASHING OUT ISN'T POSSIBLE

newfag

Just don't pay, make them do the work. Take some gainz and buy a vat of Vaseline from Costco and prepare your anus.

hit "withdraw" on coinbase

Just pay your taxes you degenerate leech. Contribute to society in at least some way since I doubt you are contributing in any other way.

This, what? Sitting on ass while coin grew by thousands was hard ass labor you need to keep? Jesus Christ people are so fucking greedy.

Hey buddy enjoying your first couple weeks here?

I don't agree with the way the large majority of my federal tax dollars are being spent, so why should I feel any responsibility to shovel money over to an organization that is grossly mismanaging their funds? It can better used to improve my society by being distributed by me personally.

you fags must be new here. Government outside of law is 100 useless. I refuse to "contribute' to a shitty system which wants to genocide my people

saltlending.com my bro. Watch the video.

Platform launches this month.

visa/amex giftcards via localbitcoins

>you can't cash out real money to fake money
ftfy

Move to Puerto Rico, establish your residency there, cash it out and move back to the US on the next tax season

>how do I shot tax evasion

>I don't agree with the law therefore it's ok to break

Fucking nigger tier degenerate. As if you plan to donate towards anything but yourself.

How long does an eth transaction usually take? Its been almost an hour as pending

Agreeing with following tax law doesn't make me new. It's easy to dodge tax with these coins, but none of you have suggested real ways to avoid capital gains taxes.

You should follow the law because you'll ruin this for everyone by using it to dodge taxes. Gov could make accessing crypto strictly illegal if it becomes untraceable and used to fund terrorism. Don't for a second think it's beyond them to fuck this whole thing.

>As if you plan to donate towards anything but yourself.
And what does the state donate to? Single mothers who can't keep their legs together and people too dumb to work such as homeless people and refugees.

How log does an ETH transactiom usually take? It's been almost an hour and I'm afraid of losing it all on fees

>excellent goyim, keep funding our social programs fpr mongrels and rampant demographic displacement policies

Depends on how much honestly. Millions? Hire a crafty professional to 'manage' your 'assets'. Thousands?

>Convert to bitcoin, sell on localbitcoins
>Sell coins directly on craigslist
>Buy stuff with bitcoin on some major retail sites and resell it.
>Become an E-citizen in Estonia and open international bank account, you can do this with a moderate amount of work.
>Go to HSBC and open an offshore bank account. This has been done and documented on the internet before, do some research.
>Fly to tax haven islands and open bank account. You'll want to research minimums.
>Buy gold/silver/metals with bitcoin and then resell to pawn shop at ~10% loss.

Come on you faggots are smart enough to figure this out.

I fucking HATE other women like that. Why can't I have breasts? Look at those fucking hips. Look at those fucking things. Look at the way it all flows together. God I fucking hate her, god fucking damn.

I want it so fucking bad. I want tits, I want meat for god's sake. I want to have something that actually distinguishes me as a girl instead of this fucking skeleton that I am. FUCK her skin is probably warm and smooth and soft too I want to steal it from her. She just flaunts that shit because she knows she can. It's just a goddamn accessory for her. She doesn't fucking get it, she doesn't understand how good she has it just because of her GENES.

Why can't I have soft, perky breasts instead of the pale flat chest that hasn't changed with puberty? Why can't I have wide child bearing hips FUCKING LOOK I WANT IT SO BAD WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SMALL VIOLIN HIPS? If you flip her around she'll probably have an ass too, why can't I have an ass? I can't keep any weight? I'm small and skinny and pale and all I want is to look like them and actually feel like a women. I want people to look at me like I'm a fucking women. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT'S SO UNFAIR.

IF THERE IS A GOD HE WILL HAVE TO BEG MY FORGIVENESS.

Buy gold then cash out at a gold dealer or gyft app

There's no income tax or capital gains tax in Nevada, brainlets.

Maybe it's because you're a teenage boy instead of a girl?

tits or gtfo
we will look at you like a woman

Stick a timestamped sharpie up your pooper. I'll fap. Also this

That's just for the State. You still have to Federal Taxes to the IRS.

Pay taxes your taxes nigger

Wew burgers are so fucking cucked.

Eat more

Yes, contribute to Israel, non-White refugees, and ungrateful niggers! How dare you desire to avoid that?!

Does that really work? That seems like it would be too easy. How do actual rich (not internet rich) people do it?

Frig off rick

Just get a boobjob you dumb roasite. She obviously did

The term is "dime a dozen"

pay your taxes Pajeet. Im just here for Sauce.

That's what I said, diamond dozen.

a/s/l

I bet she hairless too. Her vagne must be perfection.

Order gold or silver and sell it for cash, or electronics from Newegg and sell for cash.

Fuck off kikes
taxation is theft

You have to live there 10 years before capital gains are untaxed at the federal level (you will still pay 5% to PR in cap gains tax after the 10 yr period). I see a lot of people promoting the PR angle without actually doing any research

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Veeky Forums, eat something you dumb cunt

>I'm small and skinny and pale
lol humblebragging