Knees are weak bags are heavy

Knees are weak bags are heavy

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2017/jul/13/china-big-data-guiyang-rapid-transformation-tech-hub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

down to 8k already, hands spaghetti

Just bought 900 VEN. Hand over those bags.

same. why is this motherfucker not mooning?

Shill me this coin.
There seem to be many coins trying to do the same thing, like Walton for instance.

Why is this coin better, and how much potential for growth does it have?
I know about the partnership with a Chinese province, but I am looking for intrinsic qualities of the coin. Tell me why I should buy this without echoing the partnership.

National government, son.

You literally couldn't think of an actual post, could you?

Can this moon already??

Because chads sold the news and bagholders are nowcrashing it

Why is this coin not moving, I honestly don't Want to hold this coin as iota climbs, could have made back my losses if i hadn't fell for it

sold my wife's virginity for this please tell me it will moon

Whales are accumulating dumbnuts.

>Whales are accumulate
>they hold bags causing price to surge
>sell
>???
>profit
is this how they get richer?

Whales put long sell walls
Whales accumulate lower price coins (people panic selling or tired of holding)
Whales release sell walls
Profit

Flood gates will release on the 21st

Why? There is news on 21st ? Something about masternodes ?

Picked up another 600 myself - it's a good time to buy

no it will dip further and chads will buy this up for so much cheaper and this will go x3 for them but still wont reach your price point anymore :(

Say it ain't so senpai. I filled my bags at 9000 sats :(

Bought a bunch myself. Channeling Buffett. People are panicking. I'm buying.

I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE MISSED IOTA TAKE OFF MY HANDS HURT SO MUCH FUCKING CHINKS LET THE NORMIES IN
EEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually sold my bags to get into IOTA.
I got my $800 back that I lost by FOMOing into VEN yesterday and now I'll probably get back into VEN before 21st.

nah idgaf what you do

check it in 6 months time cuz

It's a quality product with a real future. The dev team is a group that has a very good very long reputation staked on it's success. They have also done absolutely everything right in regards to marketing and hype. This is a potential life maker.

#

Dude 6 months are you insane?'!!
This coin seemed too good to be true from the start, I should have trusted my guts, I fear if coinbase adds ripple and I miss out once again, I would really suicide, this is getting out of hand holy fuck

Calm your ass down. See and remember the immortal words of Warren Buffett. "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".

I just saw the subreddit, people who are praising vechain appear to be random accounts who only post good things about vechain and just write random shit on other subreddits, some say boxmining was paid to promote it also, there is this recent new thread on reddit and it's from a new account talking about how good vechain will get etc, his only other posts is on a rating subreddit, where he wrote chubba wubba

Holy fuck, this feels like a FUCKING SCAM NOW!!?!! I am shitting my pants here as it is dropping down to 7k satoshi, 2k satoshi loss for every coin I bought which is my entire life saving, idk why the fuck I went in blind...

Knees weak
bags heavy
about to get fucked by wabi

Ok I tried to get you to put those little balls on ice and chill out and you aren't having it. Fuck off back to reditt.

i love how chad has worked his way into crypto

chads got his dick in everything
thats why he is chad

This is quality fud

yeah its a scam the smart city in china is fake. i just sold all mine

20k tomorrow

Idk if you're srs or not but nothing pops up about guian other than a bridge and a small town, there is nothing on Chinese news sites about vechain, it's like one of those dotcom sites that promised but disappeared with the money.

What IS there that's legit about Vechain then?

You should both do some actual research instead of expecting to have it spoon fed to you.

theguardian.com/cities/2017/jul/13/china-big-data-guiyang-rapid-transformation-tech-hub
>An hour’s drive out of Guiyang is Gui An New District, a 1,795 sq km suburb designated as the strategic heart of Guiyang’s technology aspirations.