17.747 USD

17.747 USD

You had your chance to sell at the ATH. Now you will hold your bags of multiple 1.000 USD lost

keks it's happening

do you ever get bored preaching the same boring rhetoric over and over?

Everyone thought it was crashing when it went from 18k to 13k but look where it is now

market cap / circulating supply = price

$308,272,035,006 / 16,751,912 BTC = $18,402.20

....let's replace Bitcoin's market cap with Apple's

$898.07B / 16,751,912 BTC = $53,609.99

....let's use the S&P500 (as of 9/30/17)

$22.6T / 16,751,912 BTC = $1,349,099.73

(not exact, as people are determining the price; but this is the inverse)

so as you can see, we're literally in the opposite of a bubble

If you can't spot the differences oh well.

The 13k dip was just a correction, but now we are breaking the overall trend. Just check any chart, I'm not joking.

>we're literally in the opposite of a bubble

Go fiat or XRP?

XRP XLM OMG ETH sprinkle a little SALT on there with a side of ICX

right, that's what I said, and that's the math to prove it

>not using a log chart

Gotta zoom out man

>le random shitty math

Jesus, you're a fucking moron.

Market Cap = Price X Supply, you didn't find some magic formula that dictates the price is "correct"

Fuck, you're so dumb it hurts

I'm just going to assume you're a nocoiner

6*16% spread, but how can we know that BTC wont take the alts down as allways

I prophesied about this and where to be when it happened quite some time ago. Examine the jpg closely. I also posted a Monero to $800 thread to get some of you in it seconds before The Happening. Who here chose wisely?

You don't. Welcome to the world of investing.

what is the date for $800 monero and why pick over ripple?

It's just a small dip. Buy and be ready for mad gains

Honestly, they're both outstanding coins. As great as Ripple turned out to be, XMR has had an almost unmatched slow climb for months upon months. I would've made more money this year if I put all my sheckles on Monero.

I think banks & finance corp. will go strong on ripple + all normies as it's the cheapest coin on coinbase.

I'm trading it for Litecoin never was a fan of btc

*passes out tinfoil hats*. (You) all really think some script kiddie in his Mom's basement came up with Crypto. It is an enjoyable fantasy, no doubt. (we) are going cashless, Globally. The Governments of the world know that should (((They))) force (us) into Cashless Digital Currency, a large portion of the Globe would take up arms.The 5D chess method is to convince (you) that (you) have come up with a super sekrit he man woman haters club way of defeating (((Them))). It is now (yours) in (your) collective minds. You will all eventually be forced in to one Digital Currency through many "Black Swan" events over many years. It will not be obvious (((Anyone))) is responsible, it will just be (((Dynamics of the Marketplace))) and associated (((Wars for Profit))) that will cause failure of all Crypto but (((The One))).[This is why I will Stupidstitiously have nothing to do with Neo. More on that later. (((They))) are quite fond of signalling intent per Bohemian Rules.] Now, as of Press Time, (((Ripple))) is ((The Chosen))). Why do (you) think it is called (((Ripple))). (((They))) echo through time like (((Ripples))). Moving on. Why would (you) hasten the Inevitable Eventuality of (your) entrapment and enslavement by investing in the exact thing that will cause it? It is currently scheduled to achieve and stay at one dollar for obvious reasons for quite some time. Now. Digest all of that DYOR, and make (your) own decisions. Choose Wisely.

I agree. Just tell me one thing, if BTC flows into Ripple and they keep it at 1$ for a simbolic replacement for 1 ripple = 1 dollar then on what coin can we still make 10 - 100x gains? And really i think Ripple will go higher than 1$

BTC support level is $17755 which just so happens to be $10 below the CME futures low of $17765

We're being played fellas

Ripple will eventually go higher than $1, yes. But it is a Roadmap Level for some time, as well as a psychological ceiling. The first Black Swan is a ways off, and will coincide with the Fall of the Armistice. There will be many 10X's in the interim. There will be more 10X's after The Recovery, but all will be different. The turning up of the heat on the pan boiling The Frogs will go unnoticed. Pain is coming. The Pain will be so great, you will almost all accept regulation with open arms. There is money to be made in the interim, but all I am saying is why invest in your own demise?

I belieb

Brilliant Observation.

I sit in DGB and we are on the rocket to the moon

this is what im doing, buying the dip, others will stay mad once BTC vacuums up all the alt coin gains in the next few days

>bun tramp

>a picture of a wavy line
>implying this means literally anything at all in the real world

drone swarm coin is the first decentralized token that truly enforces smart contracts, resistance is futile