Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/
matchpool.co/roadmap/
ori.network
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gold-pressed-latinum/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elixirtoken.io/

look it up yourself familam

DCorp. Crypto VC with a derivatives exchange coming next year. Low supply, ~8 million market cap. Pays dividends. Get in or stay poor forever

LENDS’s mc is low compared to similar coins. Good value rn

XRB - I'm sure you've seen it shilled here before. Low is relative, it's a top 50 coin right now.

It has a working product that was stress tested to 7000tx/sec. It has zero fees, and transactions take less than 10sec. Only thing holding it back are the shit exchanges it is on (bitgrail/mercatox).

Obsidian might moon. I put a grand in

SFC
RNS

odn

Cindicator. Get it now while it's cheap and under .10. Will be $1 by Q2

SHIFT

this is terrible shilling, got any info?

xlm! it's still sub 30 cent market cap. very low

hst, wabi, poe

this

STAR

This. ELIX

GUP

173rd in market cap, transparent roadmap and actually meets deadlines. Biggest reason is they have a product release coming on the 28th, which again, you can see on their roadmap: matchpool.co/roadmap/

snov.. dyor

WISH, easiest moon mission on your life. Just hold it few months and you will be insanely rich.
Team is competent, product is ready. Token has value. Not listed on big exchange yet.

Bounty0x

Platform already in use. $700K's worth of bounty's live which is like 1/3 of the market cap. Unreal potential.

This. Wish is an insane value right now. If you can scoop some up on ED fucking do it, you won't regret it. This has real world use and active clients, unlike 95% of shitcoins out there

CLOAK

Very low market cap right now, something like 110 BTC, up from 90 yesterday, up from 50 the day before.

It is a privacy coin, like Monero or Verge and the like, but it works in a different way and is also environmentally friendly because it uses Proof of Stake instead of Proof of Work.

Basically when you send a payment through it, that payment is routed (and concealed) by at least 5 or 6 other "cloakers" who have cloak coin. They also get a small payout for cloaking others payments, so it makes sense to hold it since it pays out in dividends, literally.

As of this weekend their code is being audited by Cognosec. Should everything go smoothly once Cognosec gives the green light this coin could moon hard and do a 2x or 3x. I just got in recently, and the coin has held steady. Despite bitcoins drop of over $1000 today this coin has held it's value

fuck out here you dumb pajeet pbc fag

OP this image is more of an explanation of how the coin works

this.

ELIX. It's the best buy right now. Go look on coinmarketcap for yourself.

VTR and it has news soon

also this coin has been around since 2014 and is really just getting started. Not a random pump n dump shill operation, good long term hold

DYOR faggot I'm not dumping this I'm accumulating for the arbitrage bot that hedge funds will be lusting after.

Looks like a good idea. How do i send my ETH to Etherdelta acc?

Boyos, it's your last chance to buy XRB before it hits a big exchange. This is one of the ONLY coins with legit use cases and strong technology, but its currently on shit exchanges.

Mco zcoin

Why? Convince me to put a grand in.

PBL user, PBL. It's your only hope.

Mbrs

Datum

ori.network
> working product
> low mcap

>elixirtoken.io/
>Address A would like to let Address B borrow 1500 tokens for 30 days. Address A would also like to charge Address B fifteen percent interest over the loan period. Both A and B would like to be rewarded when B pays back the loan.

A and B let the smart contract know they would like to form a borrower-lender pair. Through interaction with the smart contract, the two addresses specify the loan period, loan amount and interest rate.

B does not pay A the principal or interest within the loan time period. Neither address receives any reward.

1) Who the FUCK is going to lend on this platform if there is no collateral to secure the loan?
2) What prevents whales from simply moving tokens from one address to another through ELIX loans in order to spam themselves with 'rewards'?

Sounds shitty desu

Humaniq. Just got pumped and dumped, follow up pump is sure to come within a couple of days.

GUP has been a consistent sleeper pick

ODN

UFO COIN & COSS COIN.

OC pepe blockchain shit analyst.

Cos it might moon
Jesus user did you even read the post

tssss user, I'm not done accumulating yet, too early for mass exposure yet

what do you guys think about Verify (CRED)

user, mixer services are no where near as anonymous as Zero Knowledge proofs or RSA accumulators. This is literally just DASH

>PRL
1. Only on ED, bound to moon soon
2. Real usecase that combines both ETH and the tangle
3. Low market cap (100x return coin.
6. Unknown project, hype hasn't even started and the project has still seen steady growth since release.

yeah but why would it moon, shit doesn't just moon for no reason

>literally a kike symbol
You will either get jewed out of your money, or you will ride the coattails of the jews to obscene wealth. Difficult to decide which is more likely

bump

Pays dividends? explain. I bought 250 already btw, a week ago :P

Devs are shit though

Join the ride

GPL. Everybody needs Gold pressed latinum!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gold-pressed-latinum/#markets
Buy it, if you have the lobes.

>Vague use case
>Office in Tel Aviv

Who gives a fuck?
The dev for BAY is a literal fucking autist, is it stopping BAY from mooning?

someone shil me on CRED