HUGE BITCOIN CASH DUMP INCOMING

This is a warning for the newfags thinking about jumping in. In just few days (01/01/2018 to be exact), Coinbase will allows its users (tens of millions) to withdraw their Bitcoin Cash dividends for the first time. They won't be able to buy, just withdraw (or convert to BTC)

Check for yourself:
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies
currencies

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/942152082693398529

In case you don't know, Charlie Lee is the ex-director of engineering at Coinbase.

>inb4 muh API
Same thing happened with ETC, it's still not supported.

>inb4 Brian hates Core
He does, but he loves Ethereum. He wants it to be #1, not Bitcoin Cash.

Whatever you do with this information is up to you, just don't say no one warned you. Bitcoin Cash blocks are empty, no one is using it. All the pumping is artificial by Roger and Jihan who invested so much in it.

>01/01/08
That's enough time for this shitcoin to do a 2x or even more, I'll think I'll ride the waves

Bitcoin Cash is 100% getting added to Coinbase. Sorry Core Cucks

Ok that's cool and all but I am more interested in how much blockstream pays you? 10000 rupee?

only withdrawing will be allowed as mentioned in the official site.

under the name bcash LMAO

>almost 3 billion in trading volume in the past 24 hours
>muh roger and jihan boogeyman

it's called wash trading you fucking retard. old method to fool idiots.

>muh roger and jihan increased market cap over 10 billion from yesterday

I think the transfer to BCH is all organic this time

People trying to get BCH before the normies even hear about it

What about btg? Is it getting added to coinbase?

that's not how it works retard. increasing the market cap by over 10 billion doesn't require buying with 10 billion. the market has low liquidity and it takes little money to move the price.

you can create your own coin with a trillion dollar market cap with just $1.

>you can create your own coin with a trillion dollar market cap with just $1
okaykid.jpg

do you even understand what "market cap" means you fucking retard?

Show me a single instance in which a coin had a market cap not at all tied to its liquidity. Yes I understand that isn't completely linked to but to think I can just fork a coin and say the shit is worth a trillion dollars is full retard.

It'll be dumped long before the 1st
They want to drive the price down and keep it there long enough that normies are willing to sell it cheap.
Once they get it all, they'll do what they always do

>triggered
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it has nothing to do with liquidity.

market cap = last traded price * number of coins

there are dead shitcoins with billion of dollars market caps and they are worthless.

Based Charlie Lee
I'm putting 1000 on LTC right now

good thing they will actually be able to move their coins instead of "storing" them

Normies are gonna pump it because it is the "cheap" Bitcoin, just like they did with Litecoin.

>Mom, I posted it again

sounds great to me, I will buy all the BCH that coinbase idiots want to sell, you can just stay poor though :^)

>Bitcoin Cash blocks are empty
your brain is empty, see attached

I hope it crashes hard. I want more.

brainlet you can withdraw bitcoin cash but you won't be able to buy it on coinbase

Kinda like bitcoin.

lol don't know if he's retarded or a shill

they said they won't add it until they are sure it's safe