Enigma Train Soon

Enigma is heading to 2 dollars in a few hours the train starts

already got like 40 enigma tokens after dumping my TRON airdrop on liqui. 100$ when?

Can some user tell me if ENG is being shilled by some bullshit PnD group?

Really liked the project, was going to participate in ICO but the hack bullshit, am brainlet and saw it being mentioned a few times so I FOMO'd in last night. Think it's a good project, and will likely see some nice gains, but if it's just being PnD'd right now I'd like to just pull out my ENG and wait for the dump. All the sudden shills talking about ENG out of nowhere the past two days here in Veeky Forums and reddit are making me paranoid.

If this has just been a bunch of anons with nothing better to do than shill their bags, I'm cool with that.

IMO it's a legit coin with big potential

>Is
CLoak is better desu

Oh yeah, I definitely see it's potential, and a good hold in the portfolio. But, if some pajeets in a chat room are just going to dump the shit out of I could sell now and wait for them to get done fucking around so I can accumulate more.

Just want to make sure I didn't fall for some pajeet's trick.

This is like the 4th time this week I've seen CLOAK mentioned, I guess I better give it a look.

2 big pump with no real news... I do not know if it's a pump and dump group but it might be the case.

The ED news is not that big they already had enough data from other exchanges. Also the first "pump" was due to a tweet "news tomorrow" that was just an AMA announcement...

Also the code of enigna is not on github, this is a big down...

So i do not know, the team seems cool but no real reasons for him to go up now.

If you bought you might want to hold.

Yeah, I was hoping the pump and attention were largely caused by the ED announcement and their most recent blog post. But, didn't think they were that big, which is why I was thinking it's just been some PnD group.

Really though, only the few reddit shills I've seen have got me paranoid. I expect shameless, poor bag shilling from Veeky Forums. I don't expect ledditors to be even giving a shit about a coin like ENG.

I figure I probably won't lose any money on this, but if an user were able to give me a definitive "yes pajeets are PnDing this", it'd give me the opportunity to accumulate more after the dump. So, I guess we'll just see how it plays out.

nope not a pnd, its TA, news, undervalued, has yet to moon, and is probably the next ADA gains

I gave you the heads up, dont be sad when its twice as expensive guys

Here are some ledditors shilling ENG outta nowhere, it's not even good shilling it's just "hur dur I was told to buy this."

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

Fuck its about to explode

I swear if this sees near ADA gains, I will literally find a way to invent a time machine and come back and kick my ass for not going all in.

Literally didn't buy any ADA 2 months ago out of pure laziness, thought I had more time. Now I feel fucking retarded.

I hope you're right user, I strapped in last night on pure FOMO. Don't fail me Veeky Forums

get on

I'm ready boys

my order has been sitting for 10 mins now noooooooooo cmon

you'd be stupid to not buy this when its MC is at 75 mil

Sorry but there was no big news.

What's required for this to moon now? Seems very close

read the white paper and from a network eng the ideas checks out

To be fair to the shill, they didn't say there was "big news", but there was "small" news (the ED partnership announcement), so they weren't wrong.

needs more shilling then we moon

Hmm looks like the train has broken down...

whales are accumulating, there's big buywalls every few min and the market cap is only 75mil, get on its going atleast 2x in the night

Yes i guess, but the coin price just doubled. I guess what i meant is there was no news big enough to justify the price pump.

This can clearly be fomo and smart PnD.