HLEP!

Any thoughts on this??
I'm in conflict with myself on this shit....
Y/N, fuck it, no one is gonna downloa that browser or have any use for this, but at the same time I feel its gonna moon and have great potential and a good idea, not to mention the guy behind it..

Bump

I was thinking of dumping some dineros on it. It seems like a solid idea and there's been high talk of it by analysts. It has potential for gains. Everything seems to be coming to head as the New Year approaches.

It's worth buying a bit just in case imo. Chrome has had a good run but is kinda dying. people are looking to block ads + be more secure with their browsing. Brave has a decent mobile version too that a lot of normies use as it saves their cellphone data (no ads ever, no tracking)

BAT is definitely going to moon

everyone just downloads ublock and you never have to worry about any ads

Yeah but normies would jump at the chance to make money from browsing the web

This is unironically a 10-100x coin dingdong

Lol I've been using the browser even before I knew about the token, its fast and private. The ad blocking is fantastic and the payment system comes at a great time especially after the adpocalypse on youtube

Yeah dude dont buy any. I'd still like to accumulate kek

What do you think the chances of it hitting $5 are? I think its a long term hold for sure, but cant get a grip on the upper end. Maybe 10-20% of the whole internet advertising market?

You really belive that?
I mean, I expect a pump after coinbase launch but 100?? is it really worth that?

doesn't seem to handle youtube ads that well. no youtube ads ever with brave, plus

100x doesnt make it $100.

Well, just that will make it go to 1 $

Not just normies, but poor people. India. Africa. South Americans. Scottish People.

I kinda got that, I was referring to 100 % which means around 38$ or even at 50$.
Something I still think is high, but possible ??

Go for humaniq for better short term gains.

Just go to the BAT shill threads and wait for that dingus to post the paragraph of info about how Brendan Eich Invented Javascript, Sliced Bread and Mozilla, how 1 million people have downloaded it on their mobile and that the Rothschild bow before BAT

I'm not a dingus. That was good copypasta, and the rothschilds obviously do bow before BAT. Also check installs on the play store noob. Now I'm not gonna paste it, fuck you guys

Hey man I don't deny the fact its been downloaded a lot for mobiles, but Brendan Eich didnt make sliced bread.

I dont really care about shill desu, if there is a good amount of valide points, it's enough to make me look into it. But this thread is not about that matter, I allready see the value and potential, I'm just interested in if im deluded or there are others that see the same potential, and why..

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Rothschild bow before BAT

So you believe that it has value but you are unsure if you really believe that and you want to verify the legitimacy of your doubts by asking if others agree with your assumptions about the product? correct?

Its a good product with an interesting idea, whether or not it takes off is another thing entirely but if does get a small portion of the total advertising revenue its still a win for holders. But as far as I can tell the direction of the devteam wants to take BAT is (for the time being) different to the direction of BAT in the market and currently its movement is subject to the happenings in the crypto market. The strong fundamentals of this coin regarding Eich etc wont come into play until 2018-2019 provided they reach their stretch goals, in which case its a long term hold more or less.

Nailed it!!
Mutch like the same dilemma you have with asking a girl to marry you. You kinda want to, but the commitment scares you in case you get traped in a shithole that never lets you escape. Makes sense?

i concur
the rise lately is just alts going up in general
BAT is a late 2018 2019 winner by estimate, but i cant peg its max value
it all depends if brave gets adopted, youtube keeps jewing, and twitch doesnt kill it. i dont see a coinbase listing until its gotten traction.

Yes. Keep in mind BAT is the least volatile coin in crypto at the moment and it is in the best interests of the Devs that it remains cheap so it can be easily adopted and bought on the BRAVE browser using fiat currency. Hence being pegged to USDT not the fluctuations of BTC is a better for BAT (though BTC is right behind BAT and it may level out). Keep this in mind. You are not going to lose long term with this coing but you might not gain much either.

BAT is a rock solid hold

Why's there a 50eth sell on ED?
Is this a shitcoin?

BAT is one of the best projects in crypto. Probably won't make you a millionaire but it's solid all around.

oh god you posted it
you are 100% right on all of these. I really don't see it mooning for a while (late 2018 sometime)..but who knows what kind of news will come out between now and then. I have a small amount but enough to make a difference if it really pops.