WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Hi Veeky Forums could you give some perspective on this order book depth chart? I'm still learning to read them. And I'm not here to shill a coin so I cropped that information out. But this is driving me nuts. I bought into this coin yesterday based on some TA analysis and research and it seemed to be doing great. I bought after it had gone up a bit, but projections were pointing to a 2x soon and I said fuck it and put money in there. So far so good, it's gone up about 10-15% since last night. I am happy.

But what I can't wrap my head around is the order book. To me it looks like way more people are trying to buy than sell. The "problem" is that pretty much no one is selling, everyone is holding, and as a result there just isn't much rapid movement on the coin. I realize this is probably a good thing long term, but to me it looks like it should break out any second. What do you guys think this chart indicates? Am I stupid for expecting more of a price rise, or is this chart indicative of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to read depth chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to read depth chart

what coin?

also the higher the green the higher the price will shoot up. Normally whales will launch a red wall though to shoot down the price and acquire more as people panic sell so dont panic sell if you truly believe it will moon.

I don't want to say because I don't want to be accused of shilling. Maybe later on in the thread but I really just want predictions based on depth chart.

thanks user, not even sure how many whales have accumulated this coin, I just think everyone is holding it and no one wants to sell because they think price should go up. Problem is it doesn't seem any of the buyers want to pony up, and thus the price is increasing ever so slowly. I think if it started going up a bit faster, it would get more attention and might snowball. Hopefully that happens thisweek

bump for more perspectives

bump here's some tits I saw here yesterday plz read my OP and give me your thoughts

yea I was a victim of whales for verge, lxm, and ada. Lesson learned, few more failures, and I will be a real good trader. Give me the first letter and Ill find it lmao I just want to look at the graphs and maybeeeee invest

okay fine, first letter is C

any thoughts? Kind of dipping right now due to bitcoin dump

Chainlink

No I'm not a stinky linky. Also if you looked at my OP you'd see the pic is from Bittrex, and Chainlink is not listed on bittrex

I'll give you a hint it's a privacy coin...can someone just tell me what they think the depth graph indicates?

Here's how it looks now. Can anyone tell me if this looks like it bodes well or not?

BUMP

fuckin checked!! BUMP

Nice

Is it civic?

thank you for checking! I shall also check your dubs!

no it is not civic. I'm legit not here to shill a coin, just want to see what people think based on depth charts

so many dubs, this thread is blessed.

it can mean anything. those are buys and sells around a current price.

a big wall of green can mean a lot of people lining up to buy... which could be good... it can also mean a great opportunity for a whale to dump a lot of coins at a steady price.... not so good.

same goes for big blocks of red.

I am almost all in on the coin who's depth chart I have posted. Hopefully kek blesses me and these dubs are a signal of the coming moon

ORDER BOOKS AREN'T A BUY/SELL INDICATOR

>only looking at the depth chart
hhaahahahahahaah

Oh ok, I'll stay here to see what other anons have to say about your question.
>Also, checked. We are being blessed today.

thanks for that. I don't think this coin has too many whales, desu I don't see it talked about much. Seems like a lot want to buy but there's just not a lot of movement athm

Yeah I'm not only looking at the depth chart, the coin has been on a steady rise for a couple of days, and is projected to go much higher this week, at least that's what I read, just wondering if there was any meaningful insight to derive from the order books/depth charts

fuck bitcoin right now seriously, this coin was going up and up, I was doing great as of this morning, and all of a sudden bitcoin dumps and affects all altcoins.

>projected to go much higher this week

DYOR

If you take random advice you will lose $

If you don't know how to DYOR and read the charts, don't invest

3/10

gonna let you in on a little secret. the order book doesn't mean anything

I'll try my hand at this. Going to borrow "technical analysis of financial markets" from the library today.
Looks like a bunch of people think the price will drop so they are trying to catch it. A few people are buying in close to the current price hoping to hodl for a higher price after buy in (which is good for the future).

The sellers, though few, seem to know the value of the coin and are holding out until the buyers meet their price.

Over all looks promising. If the settlers remain steady, the price should shoot up.the buyers will get tired of waiting and start knocking down sell walls.

On the flip side, if the settlers get nervous about lack of movement and sell lower into the buy walls, the price will go down. I don't see the happening since anyone smart enough can see that there are buyers chomping at the bit((coin))

fuckin quads checked. I agree, after reading TA I did my own research and what I saw impressed me, so I decided to invest. Although right now I think it's almost pointless to look at the charts because Bitcoin is effecting things heavily

thanks, this was kind of my thought as well. Lack of sellers seems to indicate value of coin imo

Also if you guys want I can tell you name of coin. It's actually in a dip right now due to BTC crash so may be a good time to buy it. If you don't want it tho I won't post and shill

My portfolio is down ~2k and I'm not even in BTC. BTC will stabilize in 24 hours.

If you have fiat you should be buying all these dips.

unfortunately I don't have fiat and most of my money is tied up in cryptos or else I would

Where are the mods when we need them.

Looks promising, I'm loading up again on Thursday so I'll read up on it tomorrow.
About to go all in On verge

the coin I have been talking about is CloakCoin for those interested

Shill lvl pro ?