Btc dip in Jan 2016

Every year btc dips 30% early January. Coinmastery said it's because people wanna defer taxes to next year. Etherium and alts jump in the same time period. Why should this Jan be any different?

It literally won't be. BTC has always been a poor performer in January and this year won't be any different.
13k is very realistic.

it wouldn't just drop 30% now.

If it dropped that much it would scare every single normie who bought over 10,000 and would collapse this bubble and bring on another multi year bear market.

Honestly btc has been pumping so hard for what feels like a long time now even tho btc was literally only 5k just 40 days ago. Really scary when you start thinking about the possibility of a big correction incoming

Given the current dip, if it bounces up to 20k (lol) it will fall to about 13,5k, but if it keeps falling wew, we are getting into sub 10k territory

Shit dude. Sell a week or two into january? How do I get to know about all this tax deferal shit?

If Bitfinex happens, well, I'll be buying in the 1-3k range lmao

If what happens with Bitfinex?

load up on dem alts boy

It'll dip Jan 17th, screenshot this.

Because this year people will be joining the Bitcoin cash gravy train it can't be stopped

>weak hands selling will cause a multi year long bear market

We survived the sacking of mt. gox, the fall of the silk road, alphabay, hansa, and 5 years of china and jp morgan fud and bch's dragon slaying attempt.

Joey freaking out about his $100 dollar becoming $50 doesn't really compare

Operation Dragonslayer is now entering phase 2. They said it would start on November 25th, that is the date that Bitcoin started this massive bullrun. They cranked the difficulty up by over 40% by pumping up Bitcoin.

The miners are now dumping their bags and switching over hash power. Bitcoin has already lost 20% hash power today and is quickly losing more.

Uncomfirmed transactions about to break ATH. You thought it was bad last time? You ain't seen nothing yet, kid.

holyfuck this has me kinda scared

Why are you going to pay taxes?
Would you pay taxes on a Pokemon card you sold?

Try 7K

SATOSHI CASHED OUT

WE DEAD NOW

Every time I do this in anticipation of a btc dip, I get justd. This time maybe I'll stick it in tether, don't care if it's a Jewish scam

So guys I was thinking about buying at 13-14k should I do it if it hits that amount? Or should rather wait until january so it might even be lower than 13k.

Literally Mt.Gox 2.0

Look it up

Depends on your reasoning. Are you buying BTC because you need it for a transaction that can only be made in BTC?

Or are you buying it to try to make quick money? If so, can you afford to lose whatever money you put in?

At this stage it's been a v obvious pump by a handful of major owners who are now cashing out for actual money or other crypto currencies. Their dumping over the next few weeks could lead to a massive run on the coin by all the new mom+pop buyers resulting in a massive price crash. It's hard to say for sure but the risk of the currency has definitely increased significantly, and it was already v risky, so if you want to buy BTC just realise that you may not get the gains you're seeking.

I want to get into trading cryptocurrencies but I want to hold some bitcoins. But atm I have zero moneys into any coin. Only one ICO ECH HAHA. Which is obviously a scam. So that money's lost. But was only like 50 bucks. I will probably put in 500 and hold like 250. Or should I get in in LTC or ETH maybe?

yfw I saw no growth the last week so sold all my BTC early this morning. Feels good man.

But now you can't trade anymore and will just have to wait months before it's gonna hit 20k again. While you could have made much more money by just trading alts.

Buy ripple or BAT and just long term hodl. Cheap to buy in still right now, and both strong teams with reputable names. REQ is another good one and also cheap still. They will be more stable long term, less risky, so less gains, but hey... you gotta decide how you want to play. Any stock type market is gambling, this is no different.

I'm up 100% on alts in the last week and just put half of it into Alts I trust backed by reputable names. If it continues to crash over the next week, I'll put the other half spread across my favorite Alts and wait for next year's summer rush.

If you want a less known about coin either VEN or OST are super undervalued atm