Ok, lets settle this once and for all

1)can eldar and humans interbreed?
2)can Craftworlds and Imperium live in peace?
3)why are eldar so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOm3iwHb-E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. No
2. No
3. HERETIC!

No
No
They were designed

No.
No.
They're space elves, so of course they are fap fuel.

too bad :(

But user, space marines are the heretics.

We're all heretics. The only difference between me, you, and them is that I know why.

>1)can eldar and humans interbreed?
No.
>2)can Craftworlds and Imperium live in peace?
No. They can be in relatively good terms, as some craftworls just want to be alone, some parts of the Imperium don't follow the the general rule of "kill all the xeno" and would rather trade with them or even ally, if there's a good reason to do so. And they have common enemies, mostly Chaos. At the same time they are enough reasons for both of them to shoot on sight.
>3)why are eldar so cute?
You are the cancer that is killing elves. I wish you and the anti-elffags would suicide each other.

>Tzeentch worshipper
>knowing why

lol

>Yes
>Probably not
>They aren't real

What's wrong with noting that elves are cute?

No, absolutely not, completely different biology and mating methods

Can? Yes. Would either of them ever want to? No, not in their current state at least.

They give off a subconscious aura/change their appearance in a way that makes them more attractive and alluring to who they talking to. They actually look a lot more like ayys than cute space elves

No.
In theory, yes, in practice, no.
They aren't.

Considering Eldar, an user once said this.

If we're operating on anything but Ben 10 and Veeky Forums smutfic rules then no. But considering that 40k doesn't give a rats ass about consistency or logic, that could change. It probably won't though.

Can Eldar stop being Colossal Dicks, particularly when it is in their benefit to do so? The Answer is no, It is in the Eldar's nature to be assholes.

Because you suffer from shit taste. Everyone knows that if your going to be enough of a deviant and Heretic to waifu an Ayyy, you might as well go with the best Xeno waifus, Tau.

1. I though that it was definitely confirmed that eldar and humans can interbreed.
2.probably not
3. Because they are elves.

RT and 2e? yes
3e and onwards? no

no

the eldar cannot see or respect another race as their equals
the imperials have been dicked around so much by eldar that they cannot trust them with anything

because you're a lonely nerd and fantasize about fictional beings

>Because you are a lonely nerd
Same

It was possible in Rogue Trader, but now at most is a urban myth. (Like a corsair who killed by Cato Sicarius in the Ultramrines novels)
Someone claimed that Phil Kelly said that the only place you could find hybrids was in Commorragh, but I can't find the source that proves it.
2)can Craftworlds and Imperium live in peace?
There was a point were ambassadors of both races were welcome (Eldar houses in Necromunda and a comment from a human living in Iyaden, I think) but at now is really unlikely for hubris, mistrust, bad blood, etc. By Gartering Storm, the Imperium will not shoot the Ynnari on sight without having a good reason beyond "fukken xenos!"
3)why are eldar so cute?
You like elves. Older fluff made them ugly. Current one is more "alien allure" (no matter the gender of the eldar and the human) AKA being pretty and creepy at the same time, but you can count with your fingers the number of artists who can pull it off well.

Beckjann is pretty much the only artist that can pull off the "alien allure" look.

>but you can count with your fingers the number of artists who can pull it off well
I can count one and he's not an official artist.

>No.
They can have sex perfectly fine, and may even be able to produce some sort of offspring, but It would have to be through psychic means and other handwavy bullshit.
>Currently? No.
Craftworlds can barely get along with each other, much less an entire race. The Imperium was previously open to small alliances, which the Eldar shat on. Maybe with Rambo Guillotine at the head we may see something again.
>Because drawfags draw them like that.

>Captcha: Superstore Drow

1: They're physically compatible but outside of Rogue Trader-era material, cannot have children.

2: In theory, yes. However, the centuries of mutual war, hatred, and distrust on both sides means it's extremely unlikely.

3: Because they're a superior people.

>Someone claimed that Phil Kelly said that the only place you could find hybrids was in Commorragh, but I can't find the source that proves it.

It was in a video designer diary on youtube when 5e DE codex was released IIRC. But I believe he meant hybrids as in Haemonculi grafted monstrosities, not racemixing.

>which the Eldar shat on
You mean the Imperium shat on. You know, Eldrad trying to contact Big E, Fulgrim happening.

I read that from several anons in this thread and don't know if we are talking about the same universe here.

>Someone claimed that Phil Kelly said that the only place you could find hybrids was in Commorragh, but I can't find the source that proves it.

It wasn't Phil Kelly, actually - it was Jes Goodwin, and it was in one of the Youtube videos the pair of them did about the Dark Eldar when the race was completely reworked and relaunched in 5th edition. Given the context, I'm pretty sure any such hybrids would be the result of Haemonculi meddling, rather than anything natural.

Offtopic, but... I feel sorry for eldar. knowing that they wont have an afterlife and heir souls will be devoured by a slut demon is pretty depressing.
also: where do human souls go after death in 40k universe?

depends if you were a loyal servant of the emperor and truely devoted or not.
You are porbably gonna absorbed by the huge mass of souls that is the emperor if you do.
If you don't your soul might wander the warp until something happens to it.

1) No. Not only are their reproduction processes completely different, Eldar have significantly more complex DNA. If a Human and Eldar did have a child, the Human DNA would be almost completely overshadowed by the Eldar DNA, so it would appear to be Eldar in most respects rather than a half-Elf. That being said, back in 1st edition 40k, Eldar and Humans could interbreed.
2) Fracture of Biel-tan insinuates this might be possible, though it has yet to really happen. As of right now, the Imperium doesn't trust the Eldar and the Eldar see humans as ravenous apes.
3) Because of the artists who draw them as generic elves. In the lore, Eldar are described as being both beautiful and disturbing, mostly due to their lack of human proportions and the subtle grace with which they move. For example, if you put an Eldar and a Human next to each other, and the human was moving at 30 FPS, the Eldar would look like they were moving at 60-120 FPS. It would be subtle but noticeable.

They just dissolve into nothingness upon entering the warp - they aren't powerful enough to retain a sense of coherency and self after death. Some very powerful psykers might be an exception - they most likely are torn apart and destroyed by warp-spirits and rogue daemons.

I don't think it's explicitly stated. We know that if you're a devotee of a Chaos god, they get your soul after death, so it's probably safe to assume that the Emperor would get his follower's souls as well. The first page of Fall of Cadia (pic related) seems to confirm the existence of some form of afterlife that's run by the Big E.

>so it's probably safe to assume that the Emperor would get his follower's souls as well.

Not necessarily. We don't know if the Emperor is a 'God' in the same way as the Chaos Gods are. He certainly seems capable of absorbing and reincarnating some of his servants, like Celestine and the Legion of the Damned, but he might not be able to capture the souls of every human who dies.

sooo... Emperor is basically a heaven for humans?
and will they retain consciousness or will they become one with collective self?

You go to the Poker room of the Dead, where you drink, and shoot the shit with other Humans until The Big E decides it's time for the undead counteroffensive.

My battle-brother

No

1) THIS. IS. Veeky Forums.
2) WE'LL NEVER SETTLE
3) For anything less than infinite argument, crippled grammar, unrelated images, that guy, ignorant acusations, the other creepy dude and centaur anuses. At the same time.

The only canon answer!

>Betraying sacred human form that relates to eldar allies of Lord Commander

You are no brother to me.

we only have one real recorded reserection where bringing back the soul was relevant.
While there is no certain confermation it's probably save to asume that you lose consciousness and become one with the light that is big E.
Could be entirely wrong on this though as said no canon information

>Chaper insignia is a toilet seat
>Has shit taste
How shocking! How 'bout you and your pointy eared harlot go back to rubbing olive oil on each other's armor and leave this discussion to the adults.

So this is how you try to justify your heretical fetishes?

>Custodes sat 10000 years on Terra, got slaughtered by harlequins, only recently became active only because Bob forced them to action
>Ultramarines got shit done and saved Imperium several times

Talking shit about my bro Titus?
Not a smart move Tau sympathiser

>Humans going to eternal sleep
>Eldar getting eaten by a transdimensional slut
>nobody gives a fuck where tau and other xenoes are going after death
yeah, one thing I hate in 40k Grimdark is that even afterlife is shitty in every option.

>born in a garbage full hive world
>trained to be a soldier your entire life
>suffered numerous traumas on different planes
>die and lose consciousness. No afterlife heaven, 72 eldar/tau virgins etc...

I mean come on...

>even afterlife is shitty in every option.

Compared to the living hell that is the current galaxy, simply ceasing to exist is a blessing for most races.

Some Orks believe that Gork and Mork reincarnate them when they die, for whatever that's worth.

op this is a great video on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=mOm3iwHb-E8
name one time the untramarines saved the imperium

>name one time the untramarines saved the imperium

Well there was that whole thing about Hive Fleet Behemoth. And then again with Hive Fleet Kraken, at Ichar IV.

goddamn thats cute.

I remember that video. It's not worth anyones time.

that is the only point that then enter the galactic stage and they all die... :P

>name one time the untramarines saved the imperium
Scouring in M31
Beheading in M32
Tyrannic wars in M41
Terran crusade in M41/M42

you seem to look at this from the wrong perspective, sure losing one self sounds horrible to you. But it also gives you something which many people, especially in our day and age seek for in their lives, a purpose.
You leave all the struggles and doubts that plagued your mortal existence behind you, to become one with the shining greatness that is humanity. Become fuel for the torch and muscle for the hand that carries the flaming torch of human advancement and ingenuity, that guides and protects your people against the darkness that is the 41st millenium.

>72 eldar/tau virgins.
those are the kind of temptation chaos uses to lead you away from the righteous path, for in the end all those promises are empty and meaningless. No pleasure, no twisted form enjoyment will be able to fill the hole inside you. Take the Eldar for example, they very much achievement the ultimate life state, something we would consider heaven. The ultimate freedom to indulge in any form of pleasure and joy that strikes your fancy and still this couldn't fulfill them.

So yes while losing control of oneself might sound frightening, do not fear, for it is our salvation.

remember that Xenology is still inconsistent

there's a lot of shit there that it serves as "imperial" propaganda as "humans best race"

though there's some old records about "human-Eldar" halfbreeds from the days of the great crusade on planets were the imperious found humans worshiping eldar and they had to purge and terraform it again

an info that "eldar and human are compatible" would be a great furor all over the imperium

Yes
No
You tell me

Maybe, but to you or your GM or whatever if they want to cite RT. But who gives a shit, it'll never come up unless you're running an ERP RT in which case canon isn't probably foremost on your mind in the first place..

Maybe, with the 13th Black Crusade coming up and forcing Order to ally across the galaxy.

They're elves. Elves are lewd.

>Elves are lewd
xD Epic.

Would I have avoided hurting your delicate Mongolian Sock Puppet Theater Imageboard sensibilities if I had just taken the time to type "fap fuel" like instead?

>remember that Xenology is still inconsistent
It has tau with toes instead of hooves and was written by insane magos and necron, its as reliable as Regimental Standard.
>an info that "eldar and human are compatible" would be a great furor all over the imperium
Imperium don't give a shit about genestealers, there were imperial projects like making human-tyranid hybrids assassins.

>though there's some old records about "human-Eldar" halfbreeds from the days of the great crusade
Source? I only recall some worlds where humans and eldar were able to live together, but nothing on cross-breeds.

>its as reliable as Regimental Standard.
So Eldar don't shit crystals and get turn on by rubbing their ears?

>and get turn on by rubbing their ears?

This part is canon. It will always be canon.

yeah but imagine that somehow they discover that Eldar and Human can have charles xavier level psyker kids

yep, its imperium propaganda.

read xenology someday, it has a lot of stupid shit like Tau with toes and etc.

one of the reasons of why those plates were Alderaan'd were because of that.

The emperor HATED the concept of humans mixing with Xenos.

>one of the reasons of why those plates were Alderaan'd were because of that.
That's still not a source, user. Show me these couples and their heretical half-breeds on these planets.

>it has a lot of stupid shit like Tau with toes

The toes issue is only present in the art - nowhere is it mentioned in the text itself, so it's most likely just an artist goof. Also, it's possible that the artist wanted to try and depict something similar to a camel's hoof, rather than the typical horse's hoof, since the Tau are native to a desert planet.

Titus and Sidonus are the only good smurfs

Why would someone would want to interbreed with eldar? considering what kind of demon they've pooped in warp, I would avoid any contact with them.

I actualy want a novel talking about a human that lived to an Eldar world close to nearing their fall.

It would be like looking into the first circle of hell.

Actually, pooping slaanesh into an existence was a greatest gift to the universe
job well done, really. I mean thi...*gets shot in a head*

that would be an interesting set

this drawing pleases me

Just watch Speed Grapher

Your picture pleases me. Bitches deserved to get their fields burned.

1. Old lore yes. Newer lore no.
2. Heading that way right now.
3. Fetishism

We all know that we've had this discussion before, and we are going to have it again. The people who believe one are going to keep on holding to their beliefs just like people on the other end will hold on to theirs. Nothing will ever be solved by this. And you know it. You just wanted to see if anything interesting would come of the squabbling.

Depends, how open are you to Black Library novels? Cause if you are I know of at least one which heavily implies the existence of an afterlife at the Emperor's side.

The difference is that my beliefs are true.

Fucking troll.

Yes they can inter breed. There is a story from many years ago written by gw about a half eldar marine. Eldar women have fertility issues so they dont get pregnant easily.

Theyll never live in peace with the imperium, too much bad blood from the space pirate days of the eldar.

Slaanesh is a male slut, MALE SLUT!

that story is about as canon as Malal

In the even that an eldar and human did interbreed would the soul go to Slaanesh?

It would go to Ynnead.

>Ok, lets settle this once and for all
Not gonna happen

1)can Tau and humans interbreed?
2)can the Tau Empire and Imperium live in peace?
3)why are tau so cute?

>*sicarius
:^)

she looks adorable in that image. I mean, she retains that sinister display overall, but yet she looks so... attractive and cute, even somewhat innocent. weird, huh?

>ywn have a feisty fire caste waifu who you can still overpower comfortably

>no nose and no ears
I mean come on! nose and years is one of the most attractive parts of the face! being a tau is same as having a coconut as a head!

what of illiyan nataste? librarian of the ultramarines.. and a half eldar....

>new imperial army for 8ed unveiled
>fucking god emperor and loyal undead
>swipe the warp of chaos shitters and kill the not cool anymore slaneesh forever
>the inquisition calms their tits
>eldar whore convinces others to become imperial sidekicks
>no more dark eldar
>some craftworlds unite and collaborate with the imperium
>tau shit their pants and become imperial lapdogs
>rowboat and emp create the new gen of ultra super ubermensch with the help of eldar waifus and tau tech added to a more collaborationist and open admech
>age of emperorâ„¢ begins

codex entry for reference

You mean that one guy that half the thread was already talking about and is so ancient he may belong to a different universe? See

Did seriously NO ONE mention this motherfucker yet?

What the shit.

tl;dr it used to, probably isn't yet, use whatever canon you want.

This would be a perfect ending for the series imho

though I bet that now Humans would poop some new transdimensional chaos demon into an existence. judging wrath, hatred and mercilessness of humans, it would be khorne on steroids

>exact same image
>only one is half the resolution
>of that one guy all the way back from fucking RT days
>"""""canon"""""
what did he mean by this?

Don't be oppressing my choas waifu with your gender has to be binary bullshit

Yes (at least according to some sources)
No
They're not

Alright, tg, we all know that there are some real world problems affecting the real world right now and that's why we've gotten the best neckbeard minds, you all, together to hash this out. C'mon, hurry up. First question: Orks, how do we kill 'em all? Neck beard 1, you've got the floor.

fug you she's a female qt

Probably some kind of fungicide will do the trick. Alternatively put a waagh bait next to the eye of terror then sit back and enjoy the show for all eternity.

Hm... Its actually interesting that entire Human opinion about other races can be summed up in this single question: "can we make babies with them?"