Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Batman is a filthy Tau edition.

prev

youtu.be/TPMmyXjTUQU

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Imperial guard are the only army you should play.

ferst fer da WAAAGH!!!

First fer green iz bestest!

First for Orks.

>I2

>Aeldari
Lmao

>trying to use poison weapons on inorganic necrons

Xth for Initiative 2 memes

Can I have a skitarii allied detachment too?

Orkz is da biggest n stompiest der iz!

>I2

WHEN DA ORKS BEET DA I2 MEMEZ

We are only missing the Why Mechanicus and Night Lords.

>initiative 2 orks

Kek

>that Celestine paint job

is this how she looks now after getting plowed by Greyfax?

all mechanicus models look the same.

also faq on night lords.
>yes im gay
>no fuck you.

>finally got all my eldar codices
>start reading the craftsworld book
>smell the book

holy shit, that smell

smells good man

Spells of Duncan.

>tfw Deldar try to use poison weapons on you

GayFox is jelly about Celestine only having eyes for Girlyman. Sadly Girlyman has shit taste and wants Xeno ass.

I unironically like the wings.
(well, the idea, the implementation could use work)

Oh I had forgotten last thread murderfuck Necron poison weapon meme.

Should we make a image list for meme, not to prevent but to inform so people stop feeding this fucks?

We should honestly just burn all our minis and accept that everyone should play Eldar with a riptide wing until the end of time to achieve a perfect game balance. My local gaming store has done this and it went from a bunch of mewling idiots to a place were Sun Tzu and Napoleon, Hannibal, and Alexander the great would have trouble winning.

>mfw i tell my DEldar opponent all his poison weapons only would me on a 6 and he starts to cut his wrists

It won't matter come summer.

old 1 day old (you) meme.

>that girl
Name?

Like 6 hours till gee dubs does the thing at Adepticon. Taking bets on what they are showing off. Remember one thing is 6-9 months from release, the only clue we have. The person who gets it right will get a high-quality (You) from my personal collection.

Why not simply roll a dice and see who rolls higher? It would be more fun than playing those abominations

Go and stay go /pol/

i know you're just shitposting but I'm legit excited for 8th because of this kinda shit

even if my armies become more shit at least there will be some new armies on top to play against when everyone jumps on the bandwagon

What are the best formations imperial guard have? I want to smite the filthy xenos and traitors that flood my lgs with extreme prejudice.

>tfw meatbag tries to use outdated lies so he can tell himself "N-no I-i can totally hurt you guise!

>ynnari list
>incubi with a banshee mask autarch in a raider

What do you think about this? Could it be good?

emperors wrath and psykana are kings

Triumvirate of the meme armies
>Space Orrukz
>iTauau
>Nekhrontyhr

>xenos ass
>shit taste

Just accept that 8th will still have elder dominating the field and present yourself to your space faggot overlords.

Looks like Celestine knows what to mf do.

>he likes the smell of Cruddace's atrophied cock

The Christmas terrain bundles that were leaked a few weeks back.

>/pol/
?

git off moi Veeky Forums u pedo.

Is psykana better than librarius conclave? It seems they have a juicier power selection but are really hard to keep alive

Are there any differences between DV rulebook and the "normal" one?

autarch can't deploy with them as he's eldar/ynnari not dark eldar/ynnari. you be better off putting him on a bike with reavers

Meme army probably.

>SoB character
>painted with the gay flag
Could I get it wrong at least once?

That's silly, why is that a rule?

Someone decided that having a politics board on an anonymous image board was a good idea, with predictable results.

Thats the old rulebook.

Sorry, 8ch
Like this cuck

Biketarch w/ Banshee mask and a unit of Reavers with cluster caltrops does the same job but better in every way.

If I remember the story. The guy that painted it was a mentally retarded autistic dude that like "rainbow" color and wanted to pain an angel.

I just want name on the grill idc about pols.

You could have just said he was a sisters player, would have been shorter

>Eldar book
>Cruddace
You wot m9

>he is STILL mad because his faction is getting squatted
Rofl

>tg taking low tier pedo b8

I really thought you guys were better than this

Are you a Tau player by chance?

>reading The Beast Arises novels (up to Chapter 4 on book 9 right now)
>People keep saying the series is shite
Am I missing something anons?

I mean, besides some of the books having YUUUGE chapters that could be split into 3 different ones, the writing is decent, and the plot's pretty good, considering we already know the Imperium will triumph over the greenskins and their bigger-than-a-house Warlord aka the Beast from the start (the Imperium has the plot armor of it being the 32nd Millennium, meaning no matter what the Orks do they can't crush Terra).

So why all the hate? Is it because the Imperium gets its ass handed to it in spades by the Orks for effectively the first half of the series?

Seriously, if there are valid reasons for the hatred, I haven't seen them yet.

Veeky Forums is one of the easiest to bait boards on the site because they're not as used to rampant, constant pure shitposting as other boards.

Well thats 6th edition, but we are in late 7th now, so there are some minor differences, mainly the psiphase.

>tg

Kek I'm literallt always right. Thanks anons, have a baby cheetah.

Don't tempt fate, you'll summon Carnac to tell us how big Archaon's penis is.

Pedos collect space marines, children think they're cool.

Aren't we a marvelous band of peaceful neckbeards, mate ?

Can we start a new thread this one got fucked.

>implying the recent invasion of stormniggers posting FeMarines, Varg Vikernes showing up and "muh SJW boogeyman detroy gaming!!!11!!!1!!1!1#!!1" threads aren't rampant shitposting.
Pls mods, halp

>When Dr. Jonathan Osterman is destroyed by the intrinsic field device, he spends aeons drifting the cosmos as electromagnetic waves.
>His first attempts to reform himself take centuries, and leave him a scalding red and missing an eye.
>His consciousness is still omnipresent, and he perceives the past, present and future, and communes with his 'father' during his reformation.
>Cloaked in physical flesh he forgets his origins for a time, once again caught up in human emotions and only haunted by his perception of all events simultaneously
>The Heresy plays out. Magnus 'ascends' to daemonhood as Tzeentch reveals to him that his physical form is a mere limitation and all things are possible by his hand
>Tzeentch leads him on a misguided path of deception, always hiding Osterman's true potential and maintaining a psychological grip on his emotions, effectively his 'soul'
>'Magnus' eventually breaks free of Tzeentch's manipulations, but is nearly destroyed as the Weaver of Fate attempts to erase him from ever existing
>Osterman returns to 1959, his reformation much faster this time as the process is now innately familiar to him
>He adopts a blue hue, deliberately opposing his former red form, and vows to remain in an intangible form, detached from the human impulses that lead him on such a dark path before

People bitch about the following:
>Imperial Fists wiped out
>Ork Diplomats
>Deffstar interdimensional drifting
>Channeling Perpetuality as a weapon
>Prime Orks

Personally I find the Prime Ork concept a little gimicky as its Primarchs under a different name. I feel they could have done better.

Loved the ending. Those wacky AdMech

What does TG think of limiting the number of detachments one can take? I feel its useless with decurions around.

WH40K threads are always fucked just go about your business

It makes no sense.

Because otherwise we'd have fire dragons in venoms, d-flamer raiders and a decent transport option for howling banshees

CAD only. 90% of formations are BS

I'm always a fan of the imperial shield platoon/company if you got the models. It get op in apocalypse games to basically first rank second rank your entire army.

My LGS fucking loves it for some reason, it literally does nothing to stop all the good armys in the game.

Sounds beautiful

Find the 5th edition fag

>orks gone from brutes to sophisticated tyrants

wiping out the imperial fists and making the loyalists look like fools was amusing. also the scene where the humans are swarming over the orks

Waste of time. Some formations are broken. But CAD is just as broken

>Either way Eldar are top.

Well fuck me - I thought that DV was a 7th edition starter set

I found the three vets and hellhounds one to be pretty good to, obsec hellhounds and plasma vets with preferred enemy around objectives is delicious.

The Ork diplomats scene was horribly mishandled. Showing full momentum Orks nearing war in heaven levels are more sophisticated and break out castes they don't normally need is fair enough but...

"Haw haw, it appears these humans are stupid barbarians incapable of civilised discourse unlike us smart Ork fellows"

Ham fisted.

CAD only just makes fucking eldar rape harder since they have strong points efficient units in every slot.

Doesn't matter Eldar still top.

All it does is shove SM and Necrons further down. Eldar sits at the top unaffected.
> Unsure of what happens to Tau and Daemons

Scale it by tier. Tier 0 Eldar have to be unbound. Tau/Marines/Daemons get 1 formation/detachment. All the mid tier armies get 2, and the likes of Orks and Tyranids get 4.

It is. They didn't bother making a new one. But the box design changed afaik.

>taking 40k, the party game of tabletop gaming, seriously
>WAACing

Just field cool shit and don't play at shitty clubs/GW stores faggots

Tournament Tau are hurt slightly by that, but they can just Squadron Riptides and take crisis troops.

The Daemon list wouldn't change much, but they'd miss those formation bonuses a lot.

I tried this year user. I tried to become a janitor. I actually spent time on the application. Didn't get it though.
But try as well next time, like I will. Someone that takes the rules seriously is bound to be chosen at some point.

Also a quality choice.

Tau are able to take cry sis suits as troops if they give up supporting fire, I think?

Daemons have strong as fuck troops, HQs and can take four heralds per hq slot so they can still monster mash or swarm with the best of them.

In the castellans of the imperium formation from fall of cadia it says you can bring enginseers priests and commisars as hq but is that with the standard retrictions of only 3/number of command squads limit and having to have permanent attachment with the commissars? Also do these choices therefore fill out the necessary 2 slots for the formation as normally they do not?

>LGS flooded with Eldar, Tau, Demons, Magnus, and barkstars
>Drown them all in bodies, shells and holy promethium

Imperial Guard is and always will be the best waifu.

Hope is the road to disappointment.
But never give up, brave user.

hey my dudes. i got a kill team game coming up for my local campaign. im playing tau against his emperors children. any advice on a list? im new to the kill team thing. all i know is he plans on using lots of nose marines.