DUMP IT

DUMP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Winters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is major dick winters doing in an office with 21st millenium hardware

Holy shit

He plays a lead role in the show 'Billions'. Actually pretty good, loved him in B.O.B.

Good fucking show.

0ca27b80270e5a59db01088c45b8b3f5

Axelrod causing the bitcoin 9/11 instead of just profiting off of the original 9/11.

>tfw one day you might have "fuck you" money like bobby axelrod.

This makes me erect

great show.

do you think they'll put some bitcoin/crypto stuff in the next season?

well not anymore bro

the ride's over, back to the wagecage

WTF, how is a fucking WW2 soldier 'playing' a 'roll' in a modern TV series. You are properly mental mate.
It is weird as fuck mate. It must be his grandson or something.

He’s probably a time traveler. That’s why

Best character debate me

I think they'll probably keep Axelrod on the stock market as the top investor. Maybe if they think Bobby can make money off of crypto but idk.

Dear god, do you think? Why would he choose to join in with the war effort though? He must be some kind of badass time travelling god or something. Unless... maybe he found some Nazi tech that enabled time travel?

I think the nazi supertech timetravelling machine is very possible. They had a moonbase too after all

Do you think that is where Major Winters got access to it? This explains so much! The ease at which he uses that phone, it clearly demonstrates his ability to use advanced tech. Wow. I must find this man. I need to know if he can go back too. I must tell my old self to keep mining BTC and that it isn't a virus!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Winters Wikipedia says he died in 2011. That must be his cover story. It seems the real winters now goes under the alias 'Damian Lewis' and is an 'actor' so he shouldn't be too hard to track down. I shall find out when his next public appearance is scheduled and attempt to make contact on behalf of Veeky Forums.

what the fuck is wrong with his skin

He was in a war you heartless bastard! The man is a fucking hero, like a real one, not these fake ones. Show some damn respect.

Hahaha legend

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

> NEVER.

The call that saved bitcoin