What does necromancer terrorism look like?

What does necromancer terrorism look like?

Constantly reviving plagues of rats that overwhelm a populace.

Either that or anything to do with le spooky doot skeltal

Why would a necromancer be a terroist?
Necromancers are one men armies

The headless kamikaze from Serious Sam were the first thing to come to my mind.

Existence, I guess.
Or corpses raising up on their funerals.

Like the sinister lone wolf?

They rattle your bones and make things real spooky. I mean, so spooky even Stirner would be spooked.

skeletons raiding towns and patting the people

big ass circle of death

do you mean terrorism that are committed by necromancers or terrorism that are committed against necromancers?

For the former I can see some sort of necromatic bomb used in a public area. It kills people, then immediately reanimates their bodies as uncontrolled undead. Maybe causes the area to be haunted for lasting damage and terror.

As for terrorism against undead, fire bombs on their living subjects (to prevent reanimation) could be effective.

Self cadaver explosion.

Like an elaborate courting ritual.

>Sneak into large stadium
>Produces zombies from your bags of holding
>Bury zombies
>use some alteration magic to smooth over their shallow graves
>When SPORTS TEAM takes to the field, zombies sense life, rise up and attack.

that's not terrorism. That's just war.

Look if we are talking about terrorism then it means the terrorist side is the underdog. Either because it's way smaller than the opposing force or because it's technologically backwards (fuckton of clerics and the likes in the opposition). Maybe both.

Also there must be a goal that the terrorist wants to achieve, and wants to do a prolonged hide and strike chain of actions until the other sides gives in, be it territory or political gains or something else.

Terrorism doesn't stop being terrorism just because you're bigger, that's some Bush era doublespeak.

Better yet bury a handful of zombies each holding zombie bags, have them open the bags to create an instant horde with much less manual labor.

Fire-and-forget terror cells that only stay long enough to create a single self-replicating undead(ghouls, shadows, vampires), and then leave before anyone realizes it.
They should be ordered to hunt and turn people that won't be missed for at least a week or two, and only if there's no witnesses and they're sure they can get away with it.
Creating permanently-controlled patient zeros is preferred but not necessary as long as you stick around long enough to make sure they can hit critical mass and overrun the village, then bail.
You only need one spellcaster per cell, although a dedicated anti-scryer helps, and a few living bodyguards. If you don't keep any undead with you, it makes it easier to deny in case you get caught.

true then there is the third option of doesn't want to go to war for some reason and need to coerce something out of the leaders/populace

A larger, stronger force doesn't need to use terrorism, however. They can just take what they want through conventional war or infiltration.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying I can't think of why a large, strong nation would ever need to resort to terrorism when it can rely on more standard methods of warfare.

People don't do terrorism for terrorism's sake. They must believe in something. Terrorism is politics.

Necromancer siege in dorf fort.

undead suicide goats. for more information on the subjetc, please refer to the practical guide to evil

>bombing civilian crowds
>not terrorism

How's the weather over in the middle east?

Fuck you I laughed.

I came here to post this

This.

>isolated farmstead
>murder famer, his family and his cows
>raise skelton famer complete with overalls and straw hat
>Raise Zombie cows.
>Order Skelton farmer to milk zombie cows every morning.
>use clairvoyance/audience to capture the reactions of the first fleshbags to stumble on this.

Another One.

>Rent dockside warehouse
>Hire hobos to come move crates that aren't there.
>Circle of Death.
>Raise zombies
>Permency fog cloud, dancing lights, ghost sound
>order zombies to dance. forever.

If you really want to freak people out, take the ordinary and paint it in a nice gloss ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING.

I laffed.

for whatever reason i saw north area and immidiately assumed it was some kind of totalitarian personailty cult bent on ridiculously villainous ideals. essentialy north korea. North Area BEST area!

Did you not watch Full Metal Alchemist? You should.

Because guerrilla tactics are almost always more efficient when they are available.

I don't remember Lucy's tits being that big.

Thats a bretty gud concept, I might use it in my next campaign. Btw you got sauce on that image?

They're not more efficient in the sense that they can rarely destroy an enemy force, but they have a high endurance compared to other methods.

North Area is more of a military dictatorship focused on fighting Russia(Drachma)'s relentless aggression.

It's Fairy Tail, the tits change sizes all the time.

Oh god, could you imagine that.

>Assassin kils major dignitary.
>State funeral goes through the streets
>precession with a heard carrying the nobles' corpse goes past crowds
>Necromancer raises the dignitary in the middle of the parade
>dignitaries' corpse burst out of the hearse, starts attacking thr crowd
>guard are afraid of attacking the corpse in case they're accused of sedition or treason for attacking the body of a noble
>necromancer hides in the crowd running away from the scene
>corpse continues laying waste to defenceless guard until someone with enough authority to okay the attacking of the noble's corpse arrives on the scene

Got a sauce?

It was a two-pronged attack.

A virulent and deadly plague was released. Troublesome by itself, the amount of corpses made it very easy to grab, smuggle and reanimate many of them.

The plague spread despair, making many people turn to necromancers for help. Their covens then gave a false impression of making the person feel healthier with a extensive glyph tattoo that one kept hidden to avoid persecution. The glyph actually performed a timed spell, "ectoplasmic explosion". The victim's soul was converted into a burst of fire. This "spontaneous combustion" also hid the glyph. It wasn't until the cities were deserted that a badly drawn glyph caused a slow burn, leaving clues for the lord's widow to find and show others.

A hundred and fifty years later, here we are. A multitude of petty kingdoms and countless fiefdoms that swear alegiance to anyone with an army, juggling duties, lies and false gifts like a man with many mistresses.

The undead outnumber the living in the ruins of once great cities, fortresses of covens now powerful enough to act openly. They mostly fight among themselves, dismissing the so-called "holy armies of life" that pop up now and then, mostly rabble and rusty spears.

Only one thing worries the necromancers: The Black Widow, a former lady clad in a mourning dress and a plague doctor mask which lost her family to disease and necromancy. This didn't prevent her from learning the dark arts. Her Vengeance Host is been quite sucessful of late. Her undead are disciplined as a professional soldier would be, making short work of zombie hordes. She comands them directly, through a magic link woven into the carvings and tattoos of her minions. People say this requires souls to maintain, but people say anything these days. Although most agree how ironic it is that the covens now seek living mercenaries to counter the Host.

>head to zoo
>go to monkey cages
>circle of death
>use army of zomonky's to engage in guerrilla warfare

YES

reanimating dead family members to kill living family members.

>kill monkeys
>raise them
>they're still in the cages
>just reduced operating costs for the zoo

>Implying the guy that shovels up all the monkey shit, has the keys to the cages, and is pissed off at the world for his own inadaquacies isn't secretly my apprentice whom I will kill as soon as he unlocks the cages because someone like that will only be a liability later, but hey I get another zombie AND a shade for just one kill!

Ainz seems popular lately.

Skellies running around spooking people in mass coordinated strikes.

Strategic construction so that undead only see the holy symbol of the deities of life, light and vitality from certain angles, instilling fear and anxiety into the civil necropolitan society we've been working so hard on.

>Film the rampage. Upload it to YouTube and call it Revenge of Harambe.

It's because he's one of us.