Meanwhile, in bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, in bizarro Veeky Forums...

I wish i didnt mine so many bitcoins back in 2009

i bought low and sold high

Boy, 10% gain in a year? This retirement fund is going to make me rich!

How much money should I allocate to my 401k?

Hey guys, I think I will wisely invest in crypto currencies with a future instead of gambling on shit coins. After I make a nice profit, I will reinvest in an index fund and real estate, instead of losing it all.

>didn't buy the digidip at $1.00

glad i spent all my bitcoins on drugs 2 years ago

I love black people and [[[Jews]]] :)

What are your opinions on an AMZN stock split? Would it be beneficial to get more investors in at an affordable price or would it hurt Amazon's image as a behemoth with a $1K+ share value?

I looked at sats when I made my trade

BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH BITCOIN IS GOING TO 50k WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING LISTEN WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY YOU FUCKED UP SO BADLY IF YOU PANIC SOLD

I'm happy and content with my life

>they didn’t buy ChinaLink to solve the oriental problem

I was able to cash out

LINK is a smart buy and a great long-term hold.

DUPM DUPM DUPM
BUY LOW SELL HIGH

I'm a well adjusted human being with a job that doesn't live in my parents basement.

I love life and everything is okay desu

lol'ed

just cashed out 2% of my MOON holdings to buy my parents their dream house. Feeling proud.

Thanks for making it with me Veeky Forums ;)

What do you guys think about the BitBean IBM partnership?

She's not black.

I lost 50% today guys, oh well. It's a good thing I have my fulfilling and well-paying job to fall back on with all my benefits.

AMD stocks are mooning so hard, I feel bad for NVIDIA fags and their shit tier products

its been a long time since i saw an AMD stock thread, there used be quite a few of them back in early spring

but its literally a pajeet company, so it was pretty obvious it would tank hard

me too user, im going to move to india with my REQ profits, i love these country and his beautiful culture!

FUCK why didn't I buy Confido when it was $1.00? I thought it was just a scamcoin and now I feel like I got JOOST'd out of my gains.

Veeky Forums is so half and half bizarro or not bizarro it's all the same

Just bought $100k of a balanced portfolio containing blue chip stocks, bonds, and precious metals. Nice!

irl lol

*any helpful advice whatsoever*

I read and fully understand the whitepaper.

YOU ALL TOLD ME LINK WAS A SCAM AND NOW ITS AT NUMBER 2 ON MARKET CAP
WHY DIDNT I BUY AT $2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey guys, I looked into stocks and it looks really good. If it works out I may as well open up few bistros spread around the country close to schools to make mad gainz.

I recognized that "Einsteinium" is the fucking stupidest cheeseball shit name ever and avoided purchasing a scamcoin.

sirs we need not fall for american pnds. fuck all the american and europen. india master human.