Stat me, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Future of Europe will be paved with tragic incidents like this and gradual demographic shift.

>atrocity-of-the-moment Stat Me thread

>frequency: all too common
>number appearing: 1d2-1 per week

>special: When someone kills more than 2 people in a single encounter, roll a d100. On a roll of 20+, OP is compelled to start a thread on the gaming board instead of the political discussion board. On a roll of 50+, OP manages to crosslink the thread from /pol/, gaining 2d6 more posts. Roll 1d4+1; this is the number of hours the thread will remain before being pruned or deleted.

>Alignment: Unlawful Yet Extremely Predictable Evil

>not Lawful Evil

Divine law is still law, user!

Leave saving Europe to us!
But you'll have to stat us first

THIS HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM YOU FUCKING RACISTS

I heard it was actually performed by some Asian /pol/ poster on /pol/. Then again, never trust /pol/, not even when they discuss themselves.

IRA?

This is how you can tell it was a muslim attack

Enriched/10

Who said it did?

not their modus operandi

>Asian
You do realize England has always called middle easterners Asian, yeah

Because, you know

Most of the fucking Middle East is in Asia

Irish Republican Army. Basically a bunch of bastard Irish fucks who rather than join the freestate in the Republic of Ireland, where the people who wanted home rule live and the British gave to them, decided they'd rather kill the fuck out of everyone until the British gave Northern Ireland, where the British-friendly population lived, to the Republic.

Terrorists for years before Al Qaeda even showed up. Fuck, some former IRA members went and taught the Muslims how to do it!

It's labeled a terrorist attack already. It remains to be seen if the fucker is linked to an Islamic group.

So chill the fuck out. Neither side has any reason to say they're right YET. Wait until the facts are available before jumping to conclusions.

It is of course possible, that the attack is unrelated to islam. However, the method of attack resembles previous islamic terror attacks and it occurred on the anniversary of the Brussels attack, so it probably was an islamic attack.

Why are Islamic terrorist attacks becoming more common in the West? Islam has been a peaceful and large demographic of Western society since the 7th century.

Hey mods, do your fucking job and keep the /pol/scum in fucking /pol/

/pol/ is the quintessence of Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

kill yourself autogynephile trash

Because of the Cold War and resultant middle-east shit storm, probably.
It goes in all fields.

-2 hours to mod reaction time

Because they now have the population in the West to get away with it. Look at history, it's a trend.

>Autogynephile
If you fucked your female clone, would that be incest or masturbation?

Also fuck off yourself. The rules are very clear /pol/ stays on /pol/.

Are you sure you pricks are allowed to use a black man to make your point? From what I've seen of your cesspool, you think all blacks are criminal degenerates, don't you?

Again, rules are clear. /pol/ stays on /pol/. I don't care you also like Veeky Forums stuff; on this board, only bring your love of Veeky Forums stuff not your extremist-right ideas. You're as obnoxious as the extremist-left and the moment one or more of you actually looks down, finds his sack and acts with the strength of his batshit convictions, you'll be labeled terrorists alongside the Muslim groups and as fucking toxic as you are, we'll lose another voice trying to fight the extreme-left.

Fucking hell, do you people even understand that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? If you're a bit more reasonable in expressing yourselves and compromise a bit, more people listen! I'm not asking you to BETRAY your views, just dial it back a half-notch!

Why the fuck are you out in force and why am I actually getting mad tonight, unlike the last three fucking years or more of this shit?