What is the pettiest evil you've seen a villain commit in a game?

What is the pettiest evil you've seen a villain commit in a game?

How does Jack fall for the same trick over and over again?

>90% of Oglaf
Ridiculous.
First they fuck, then there's a pun. The end.

Aku, you gay, nigga?

What part of "foolish samurai warrior" was unclear to you?

>but I will never be alone... as long as I have you.
yeah, he gay.

>Aku secretly wants Jack's samurai dick

This actually makes the plot make more sense.

>a crossdressing guy seducing another man is gay
What makes you say that?

Wait... d-did Jack fuck Aku?

yeah, balls don't touch. what was i thinking?

, , The new series outright has Aku say that he basically trolls Jack constantly because ruling the future is boring as hell and it gave him something to do, but after fifty years of doing it and Jack not aging and not being able to be killed by anything at all Jack is kind of a trigger word for Aku because trolling him his boring and all Jack is is a constant reminder that there is SOMEONE out there who will live as long as he does and whom he seems to be utterly incapable of killing who has the one tool that can end his life in a direct fight.

Foolish poster! That young innocent athletic samurai did not fuck mighty Aku, the master of darkness! He made LOVE to him! And Aku was not a purely passive partner that night!

why does Aku want to fuck Jack so much?

I think you used the wrong pic

this may seem funny or silly but it strikes me as one of the worst psychological tortures someone may inflict

>Villian
Everyone is the hero of their own story. There are no villains, just incidental antagonists.

A villain in a game I'm in who has broad and treacherous plans to bring about destructive galactic war is petty and small minded enough that she hijacked control of a small, relatively meaningless combat tournament entirely to make the PCs lose and try to embarrass them.

How many times has Aku done this now? Like legit he did it in the series and then here in the comics

Like he keeps seducing Jack then backing off at the last second

>Pettiest
One of my villains proceeded to mock a PC at length for falling right into a trap, before killing him.
>Most over-the-line
Try personally raising his greatest enemy's granddaughter to be the harbringer of the end.

Comically petty villains are the best

It was a comparatively minor thing, but one sci-fi game I was in us as interstellar industrial spies, and we made an ally in the form of a certain policeman in an alien empire named Emyek.

Anyway, we sometimes do favors for him, sometimes we call in a favor or two, and one time, just in a round of helping the NPC ally out, we smuggled a human pistol to him; it actually is less effective than some of the weapons that he has available, but most of the local weapons scanners aren't keyed to exotic weapons of a species that lives on the other end of the galaxy and is a tiny player in galactic affairs, and he could sneak it in.

Much later, we're actually investigating something on his homeworld, and we run into a classic villain who has legitimate authority, and could in fact influence police policy to a degree. And he was interrogating Emyek about us and our associations to him, and Emyek's a loyal police officer, he'll tell his stuff to a guy he's supposed to. And when he hears about the gun, he orders an apology for using "inferior alien gear", and then really makes the poor guy grovel in order to not be dismissed over something that isn't even against regulations, just against a powerful alien's personal prejudices.

wow, what a dickhead.

>Aku has fucked jack shapeshifted not once, BUT TWICE

What was the name of the Japanese theme of Theatre his character was based on again? I have this distinct feeling it was a comedy involving the villian wanting the heroes dick in funny comedygay way.

No, Jack is too pure. He was only just about to begin romancing his strange beautiful companion.

Noh I think
Aku is too tsundere for Jack so when ever it gets real he runs away

That sort of petty fucking evil gets more of a rise out of me than a whole country full of bodies. You could have a guy built a mountain of skulls outside my hideout consisting of all my characters loved ones and it still wouldn't inspire half as much ire as seeing him do that to a friend.

>What is the pettiest evil you've seen a villain commit in a game?
Eradicating not one but two mystical orders simply because they kicked her out of their super secret club.

>implying Kreia wasn't right all along

She was literally wrong though. She wanted to destroy the force, but didn't seem bothered by the fact that the process that she used to do this was hilariously fatal for anyone involved. She was basically going to commit galaxy-scale genocide.

One of my players ran a Necromancer in an otherwise Good campaign, and it ended about as you'd expect. He trolled and lol'd his way through the party, and then somehow survived their attempt to murder him.

3 real life years and hafl a dozen campaigns later, and Nick the Necromancer still pops up as a wandering asshole, causing whatever shit he can, for whatever reason he can find, and then slip away just as the players realize THAT FUCKER GOT US AGAIN?!!?

He once firebombed a tavern (and the surrounding largely wooden city) in order to draw attention from the authorities towards the Party hoping to avoid the attention. He once dropped a Shoggoth on top of an auction the PCs were at, just because he figured one of them would get eaten (he was right).

And if anyone gets killed during a game and his body lost? Guess who gets turned into a hideous undead mockery of themselves? Everyone hates Nick.

Murdering someone's horse.

The rider was long dead, and the horse was not at all involved in the battle. He was calmly resting in the stable, and just beheaded. Its head was put on a pike.

Stole my kids cookies, toys, and precious things.

Every. Fucking. Night.

Fucking wizards.

>implying there's anything wrong with genocide

You mean, you don't want to fuck Jack?

He's Asian so his wang is only like 3-4cm long.

Yeah, but his ass is probably tight after all that exercise. Just think of his muscle control!

This has to be the gayest thing I've read all day. And I am a raging homosexual

Thanks, user. That means a lot to me.

does Aku even have a gender?

Again user.
>d-did Jack fuck Aku AGAIN?

genderfluid

That we know of. Maybe there has been a time he didn't back off and Jack was none the wiser. Makes you think...

What part of "master of all evil" do you not understand?

To be fair, they did most of the eradication themselves. Really it all depends on how much you want to blame her for Revan's actions, since him getting involved in the Mandolorian wars was the real catalyst for the destruction of the Jedi and the Sith.

>Master of Masters
>Shogun of Sorrow
>Deliverer of Darkness

He is the ultimate expression of evil after all

Great read.

>where?
This is some evil shit but I still lol'd

I assume so

Dude is lonely and isolated.

>AKU!
>WHERE?!

>And if anyone gets killed during a game and his body lost? Guess who gets turned into a hideous undead mockery of themselves?

I'm stealing this

Gay chicken. Jack is a champ

Oh yeah, he's actually done this not once but twice. Geez guy.

this is Aku tier shenanigans. In fact, probably very similar motivations. Wizard, ergo no sense of right and wrong, plus immortal so bored to tears. Add the cruelty of undeadness/demonness, and there's really only one path to take. Wanton chaos and destruction for your own amusement.

And then there just happens to be this stupid paladin who he flung into the future, thinking "Eh, It'll give me time to think up a plan to deal with him, procrastinated on making that plan til he showed up the second time, tried a bunch of psychological warfare on him, finally said "eh, screw it I'll just wait for him to die" and is now going nuts himself because the paladin won't just die already.

>Master of Masters
Who watches the watchers? Aku. He doesn't oppress the people but he demands those who do grow their wealth so that he gains power. Ultimately the only way to do this is to improve the production of the working classes and thereby their lives,while any excessive abuse will eventually lead to lost production and censoring of the rulers.

>Shogun of Sorrow
His position is one of loneliness and sadness. Who stands to relieve him of his burden? Who can validate his responsibility, when none can challenge his power and say what he does is right or wrong?he must judge himself as he must judge others and know that he cannot place fault or failure on any other. Every triumph is tainted with expectation of success, every failure is an eternal mark of personal inadequacy. He cannot feel joy or success, only sadness and loss.

>Deliverer of Darkness

His rule protects the people. They can always ultimately place the responsibility for failure on him, for either his actions or inactions. He alone faces the harsh light of truth that is his power, that he alone truly has the ability to choose without obligation or censure except from himself.

You think that these titles are negative because you cannot stand where he stands, and he does not deny this to you because you are unable to know the truth of his existence.

Yet he regularly commits acts of dickery for giggles.

Yeah, when he could commit acts of Genocide for no reason at all or simply destroy everything and start again.

Someone has to play the antagonist.

>Actually spouting off racist BS started because Americans got upset when the ladies stopped dating their slovenly asses and started dating the well dressed asian immigrants.
Gotta keep the rumours going right?

Was Revan under her tutelage when he join, if so then I think she bears some responsibilities, if not then she shouldn't be blamed

kek, do you actually believe that nonsense?

>
Go to bed, Aku.

So what's up with the whole setting fire to villages and enslaving puppies thing?

He was meming you fool.
>when he could commit acts of Genocide for no reason at all
Pretty sure he did though, or at least razed villages and towns for kicks basically (Ultrabots episode for example).

>mfw

Nah, Aku leaves right when he gets to that point to blue-ball Jack.

>villain is madly in love with the hero, but is too socially retarded about it

I had a thought about a villain who, defeated and spared by the heroes, becomes the leader of a rival group of heroes and attempts to accomplish even greater feats because he/she's trying to compete with one of the party members in a crazy attempt to woo them.

YOU. AIRLOCK. NOW.

Literally raging a bit reading this. Probably because it's close to what some dicks I know in real life would do given the right opportunity.

Kabuki, maybe? I dunno.

I want to see the "And then they fucked" girl getting railed on the table.

Jeez he loved to rub that in.

Jesus.

Speaking of Mera, though...

I think Black Manta is pettiest villain of all fiction.

Considering her makeup came off just form lightly touching her face, I don't think that there was any other significant touching.

Literally cancelled Yuletide, which was the setting equivalent to Christmas. Lady outlawed Christmas because she believed it would introduce too much discord into her perfect little clockwork fascist state.

>find out one of the PCs is allergic to nuts
>keeps sending chocolates with nuts in them to pc

Trigger Warning: Aquaman.jpg

>IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>What is the pettiest evil you've seen a villain commit in a game?
There's an ancient "evil" that takes the form of a wandering salesman.

He sells rare, powerful magic artifacts, for a reasonable price...

Now here you're expecting me to say "your soul" or something, and tell you that the item is cursed. No, he just wants a bunch of gold, but maybe 20% of the item's actual price. However, the item is actually just disguised by an illusion. Its effects when used are purely illusionary as well. Roughly 2 hours after it is bought, all the effects of the item are reversed, and the item itself is exposed as an impotent bundle of mud and sticks.

After buying from his shop, it mysteriously disappears, with only a laughter on the wind to any who go seeking it.

The girl has a name.

And? Mind telling? ow is he supposed to search for 34 without a name?

>there's people who don't recognize Midorin
>there's people who don't know Hat-chan
>there's people who don't know Decu

AFAIK isn't he legit autistic? Or am I misremembering?

I've never heard of any of those shits.

google tells me nothing. I think you may have just made nup those names to sound superior.

kek

Kabuki. The creator has specifically stated that Aku was based off them.