IS THIS IT?

Hodl my BTC or dump? I'm not much of a panic seller but this might be the end boys.

dump it for bcash, then when bcash crashes dump it back for BTC.

if you're lucky you'll lose 50-75% of your holdings.

youll be buying back higher to ight if you do

Zoom out. We are still in healthy correction territory right now.

maybe sell some if it goes under 16k

buy now

Switch for ETH. More stable and good chance of mooning in next few days due to futures

Does anyone believe BTC will moon and hit 22k+ by New Year's or is that just a pipe dream now?

We're looking at either a local low before another run up, or potentially we see a drop to a bit under $14k in about a week, assuming we don't jump back up to $18k in a few hours. I'm not even worried.

It's possible. I'm leaning towards a dip like what we saw in September where we went from $4600 down to about $3300 at one point, but I've been thinking that since we hit $10k, so what do I know? Just hodl

Most people should have known it was in for a pump and dump about now. Plus, all the fresh investors will now sell because it's Christmas - thus we can expect a big selloff and most likely a large drop. Sell if you're close to losing money, and either wait til it drops down to buy back in later, or move to a coin that isn't garbage

srsly if you aren't buying more you're a fucking idiot. it'll go back up to 19-20k this week. fuck, maybe higher.

we also had 9-6 and 16-12

>I'm not much of a panic seller but this might be the end boys.

Don't you hear the bells ringing? Bitcoin has died.

I think this may actually be the end. This dump feels different from the others.

Comfy as fk with bzc

We are due for a big correction

yeah, i can see us going back to 8k before christmas

Yeah. Buy the dip please so I can sell you my BTC cause I need out of this shit show!

man have you never seen a 30% correction before

have never seen so much fudding/shilling here...
make you think

SELLLL YOU FAGGOTS SELLLLL I NEED TO BUY BACK THE BTC I STUPIDLY SODL AT 3400

I'd be out of so damn much money if I listened to you tards every time you said there would be a crash.

>he thinks it'll stop at $8k

SELL SELL SELL, DON'T BE A BAG HOLDING FAGGOT

You'd also be out if you listened to them for buy advice, but here we are, on biz, a bunch of nobodies acting like we all know the future.

SHIT THIS DOESN'T LOOK GOOD, I'M OUTTA THIS INTERNET MEME MONEY. TIME TO GO FIAT

Like I said in another thread, this is actually really good for bitcoin and crypto in general. I would be extremely worried if bitcoin hit 20k today instead, then I would consider it an actual bubble.

It might dip as low as 14k to high 13k today, but that means really nice bitcoin gains if you sell and buy back in. The whales are shaking off the weak hands and making bitcoin's foundation stronger. It's also a coordinated attack from BCH whales. All in all this is a great day for crypto. ETH will go over 1000 after this is over, LTC will go to 600 and BTC will most likely hit 19k, then slowly progress into 21k to 22k and stay there in the following 2 weeks.

The dumbest thing you could do is cash out. At least have your money ready to go back in, but leaving crypto right now will make you hang yourself in a month or two.

I'm thinking of making a trading bot that buys with 10x leverage whenever the rate of panic posts on biz reaches a certain level. I think it would actually work.