Plastic Death Guard confirmed at Adepticon

Plastic Death Guard confirmed at Adepticon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CUmdskOtI
warhammer-community.com/2017/03/23/shadespire-unveiled/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dl0OtWqCa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also guess these are some of the 8th Edition changes for 40k.

Shadespire pictures

Is that a lady siegmarine?

Apparently so. Makes sense that they would look different, but it kind of makes it hard to see the current models as anything but male now.

Apparently this confirms the leaked Mortarion pictures as legitimate.

Plague zombies or nurgle cultists?

And damn some freaky plague marines

Now I wanna play Plague Marines.
Fuck.

Plague Zombies make sense, but at the same time the model on the right looks too lucid for that. Maybe it'll be a dual kit with Plague Zombies and a new unit or just Nurgle themed Cultists.

Probably Nurgle mutants, like the Tzaangor. Reminds me of some of the art in The Lost and the Damned codex.

Oh, I hope the kits come with a million helmets and other bits. I'm so going to mix them with my 30k MkIII DG and make a bunch of nice traitor DG.

Nice to see that Nurgle offers a good dental plan to all his followers.

Finally some nurgle stuff

Grave Warden?

I'm guessing a DG version of the TS terminators. Some special unit in terminator armour with their own special weapons. Probably an amalgamation of thematic DG things.

I wonder how fucked their suits will be, seeing that he has both Cataphractii and Indomitus bits on him.

They legit look like they're about to make out. GW has always made great Nurgle models. It was a good choice to port the WHFB Chaos Warrior aesthetic onto the 40k Nurgle. Finally getting zombie models is also cool and they look great. If I were a filthy traitor I'd go Nurgle in a heartbeat, as I've always liked the horned Terminators, Typhus, and Zombies. But Khorne is my natural affiliation.

Everyone said they were fake. Just like the big marine "kitbash" that has no cuts, greenstuff, or other obvious signs of kitbashing.

warhammer-community.com/2017/03/23/shadespire-unveiled/

Goddamnit I just convinced myself that my 30k Night Lords would be my last army.

FEMALE SPACE MARINES CONFIRMED FAGGOTS

Which ones?, I saw ones some months ago and ignored them because they were blurry

Soon brother

Complete with titplates. I'm not gonna lie if I played Sigmarines I'd want an all female army.

scroll down, they were posted almost immediately after

Nurgle models look alright. I like that they're obviously based on the plastic Mk3, like the rubric marines were the Mk4.

got your groundmarine waifu, awesome!

>Mk3
Looks like Mk2

Oh, thanks.

Fuck it sucks as hard as Guilliman and Magnus

Nah, you can see the reinforced leg/arm plates. It's definitely Mk3.

Well damn, unique looking weapon, right side has cataphractii bits, left side has regular terminator bits.

Looks to be a proper chaosy mix with mutations

I would have been okay with lady heads on the stock armor, but this works too I guess.

Weird torso-to-legs ratio, though. Looks like she's got thunder thighs.

I want to lick her ab plate

>movement value is coming back

God I hope DE are finally fast (or at least as fast as fucking CWE Footdar)

Blegh, they named the planet of Sorcerors, but not the plague planet? That's a shame.

I guess this is hard canon answer to whether or not Terminator patterns are cross-compatible. You can argue about third party canon, BL canon, or even rulebook/codex canon but nothing is more canon than the official, unconverted models themselves

Mixed suits are a go

Jizzum Christ...those abs are definitely going to be pained as a midriff.

Guesstimates on movement for the various races? Assuming the average guardsmen is 6"

I remember reading that marines can run 60 some kmph

Chaos has always done that. Some marines do that.

>night lords
>getting anything ever

Marines will never get lore-level stats, it'd be broken and a 1500 point army would be like 10 marines. They're probably somewhere between Eldar and human.

They only make models that can be used in future Daemonkin releases.

>Guesstimates on movement for the various races?
M4 for most
M5 for eldar
M6 for genestealers

that'd be my guess

Eh, some books piss on marines.

I think a additional wound and weapon/balistic skill would be plenty for them.

M4 was the base movement for Genestealer Cultists in that new game GW released (kind of like necromunda? I forget the name). So I'm guessing most infantry are M4.

DEldar and CWEldar better be M6+

>human m4
>eldar m6
>marines m5
>genestealers m7
>tau m4
>necrons m3
>orks I2

FAKE NEWS

Depends. Shadow War is supposedly using very close to 2nd. ed. rules and 4" was the default movement in 2nd. ed. I believe they said that Shadow Wars are NOT using standard 40k rules so 8th could instead be based around 6" default. That would make sense from a backwards compatibility standpoint.

Guard - 6
Marine - 7/8
Eldar - 8
Ork - 5
Tau - 6

Yes, Tau will be faster than Orks

>Looks like she's got thunder thighs.

Considering Jes Goodwin is an ass man that was probably intended. Nothing wrong with a strong pair of thighs.

>Thunder thighs for the lighting warriors of Sigmar.

Well they are hoofing it

Surely this is WFB, considering the card mentions sigmar.

Off the top of my head, 4-6 inches are the usual ranges depending on the army in AoS, would not be surprised if 40k is similar.

>Ork - 5

They're really fired up!

>4-6 inches are the usual ranges depending on the army in AoS

That's a grudge.

Kill yourself

He can't, his plasma doesn't get hot

Does AoS have a lot of shooting?

Because if they made everything so slow in 40k it would skew the game even further away from melee.

>we want Bioware audience
Also, glad for Death Guard players

youtube.com/watch?v=7dl0OtWqCa0

>The drop pod moment
MY FUCKING SIDES

Plague marines have always been supa kawaii.

WTF I love GW now.

>Plastic Thunderhawk

Are they trolling us, or could it be real?

I don't believe so outside of a handful of armies. If you're a melee unit and not fast I'm guessing you'll be relying on numbers, wounds, armor save, and/or cover. Cover gives a +1 modifier to armor saves in AoS and GW is a bit more generous with the number of wounds for units that are supposed to be more compact. If they completely get rid of toughness I wouldn't be surprised if Space Marines are similar to Stormcast with baseline two wounds with Terminators having three.

It was rumored.

I can't tell if the square base part was serious......

>Does AoS have a lot of shooting?
All top armies mostly about shooting (especially when you can shoot while fighting in close combat with double turn mechanic)

can you really not tell

Likely based on the photoshop someone did of Space Marines and Dire Avengers on square bases.

Would it really surprise you if they changed it?

Probably M6 for most things. Units like Gaunts, genestealers, and some more assault-based Eldar like banshees I could see being 9. Slow and purposeful things like Centurions or Manz might go down to 4 or 5. Bikes and jump packs will probably fall around 12 as they have, with some potentially being a bit higher or lower depending on the faction. Certain upgrades that grant Fleet may also be a 1-2 inch move bonus instead.

Where?

Didn't you watch the video?

Twice and I still don't see what you see.

Look at the cardboard box between Duncan and the labcoat guy and what's written on it.

I could scrape the middle boob plate to make it seperate juggs
Paint the abs plate into flesh colored
Replace the head with my king death survivors one

don't forget that with some greenstuff or filing down, you can make the thighs appear to look like skin as well.

>is an males ass man
fix