/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Location, Location, Location Edition
Tell us about the cool cities, dungeons, villages, and other exciting locales you and your party have visited.
Also, what locations would you like to see and visit in Golarion?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4
youtu.be/tH09QWyhekw
youtu.be/s2L4hL2IvUk
youtu.be/cwIsAttR6-E
youtu.be/7mdIWaRi-7c
youtu.be/ZEWwZNUafKo
youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone know where to find decent character sheets for PoW classes that isn't the 2 page paizo page?

Just wanna go to the Elemental Planes and I'll probably get turned into a fire lamia or something I mean I was warned that was a thing that could happen if I go to the Plane of Fire.

I want to meet Feronia!

I want to marry Feronia and give Ragathiel a baby sister!

Why does every upcoming 1pp and 3pp work seem so fucking bad?

Where did we go wrong?

What should I apply to, Legacy of Blood and Fire or Shardwalkers? If both, which one first?

I want Feronia to bless me!

What if you are sent to Golarion with mechanical knowledge of the world? What would you do?

CASUAL MODE: 3PP ALLOWED
EASY MODE: COMMON HOUSERULES ONLY, PoW AND SPHERES
HARD MODE: 1PP ONLY + COMMON HOUSERULES
IMPOSSIBLE MODE: 1PP ONLY
DANTE MUST DIE: PFS ONLY

>get turned into fire snek
>when you retire, take up residence in a forge somewhere
>a handsome smith uses your tail as a crafting implement

Actually, you read it wrong. The monster that attacks Pene and kills her father IS a Tome Monster. Neither of them used the tome or meet the merchant, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when a manifestation happened where they planend to spend the night.

Bless you with what, user? She's got an awfully specific portfolio!

I want to see the Monster Hunter book. I need to know how they fuck it up. I need to lay to rest the dream of a companion ooze girl and of having nice things for alchemist

Fucking die to the first orc that comes along, because all real-life people on this board are rusty dagger shanktown 1st level commoners.

We have entered the End Times.

Rejoice, my brother, and bless the golden dawn that awaits us.

Keep in mind that befriending Feronia may lead to you becoming an intermediary between her and Dispater.
>isekai
pls go
Depends where I show up. Probably head for Taldor, Molthune, or Druma.

ill rek u m8

fertility obviously

Legacy of Blood closes like, a day earlier? So I guess that first then Shardwalkers. The latter will take longer to finish anyways.

Are you asking us to stat ourselves using those rules or what?

We shall die and become as gods!

You're a level 1 human though user. You've got two feats. Run and Endurance, and just flee for your life.

I usually build by PFS rules, I'll just optimize to get by and hang out in one of the cities where nothing ever happens.

Make quaterstaffs which cost no gold until you have enough to start making latter, said said ladders until you have enough points to retrain into a a PC class.

I'm asking what would you do in such a world where you know those rules are in play, including knowledge of the lore, deities and whatnot.

No! You're supposed to ask Shelyn for that!

Feronia's just going to supercharge your ovaries and make you have triplets!

That's good too. Both is good.

>me
>Endurance

HA HA HA HA HA

>including knowledge of the lore, deities and whatnot.

Best case scenario, I earn a free meal at the local tavern because my yarn of a tale is so hilarious.

Worst case scenario, I get poison in my porridge for knowing something I shouldn't.

Likely scenario? People think I'm a weirdo and I become the wise old janitor that seems to know everything just when you need to know it, except I'm a dung collector.

Good point.

I guess it's time to open to a random page of One Thousand Nights and a Night to get a character idea. I really hope I get Morgiana.

Here user, this song has been kicking around my noggin for a while
youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4

And if you don't want this one, I have this instead
youtu.be/tH09QWyhekw

If you want something weirder, I have this.
youtu.be/s2L4hL2IvUk

Or if you'd rather something depressing
youtu.be/cwIsAttR6-E

OR something more lighthearted than my previous selection.
youtu.be/7mdIWaRi-7c

Or, another classic that can be made for many things
youtu.be/ZEWwZNUafKo

And as a final bit, something for those characters with conviction
youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg

How you like this selection of tunes?

Apprentice to a bard for a while and try to find a patron with cash to burn. An adventurer might be acceptable if they're not going to expect me to go into anything dangerous.

Hopefully I'll earn some XP, learn a few spells, and be able to make some connections before I think about trying to get back home.

I want to ask Shelyn for her hand in marriage!

>That Bowie

Yes.

YES.

Thank you user!

[user will remember this +5]

1. Is the blood money spell allowed?

2. Is the Sacred Geometry feat allowed?

3. Is the Fey Obedience (Magdh) feat allowed?

N-No! You can't!

Shelyn is the Eternal Virgin, she can't be married to anybody! Besides, you don't want an old maid full of troubles like her, right? I'm sure Shelyn will help you find a nice, local girl that will give you the love and babies you need! That's just as good!

But I don't want a local girl.

I want Shelyn.

>Legacy of Blood closes like, a day earlier

Fuck yes. I hope I get in. Looking forward to seeing who makes the cut regardless. Legacy has really flown under the radar.

Man Who Sold The World is a top tier album, and everyone should be required to listen to it. It just has so many good pieces!
Width of a Circle
All the Madmen
Savior Machine
Running Gun Blues
The Man who Sold the World

Its just a perfect album

Only in Casual mode

What if Shelyn helped you find a girl that looks exactly like Shelyn, with a lovely personality that just brings warmth and happiness to the home you build with her?

You can't. Shelyn is for Zon-Zon.

Delete this.

So she helps me find herself? That's kinda roundabout, but as long as I end up with Shelyn I don't mind.

ZON-ZON CAN HAVE BON-BON!

YEAH! I SAID IT!

But how can the Goddess of Love deny my love for Her? She must know that the feeling is genuine.

All 3 of those are 1pp tho?

Bon-Bon would probably be down for that. Getting him to smile would be a real challenge.

>Incest
NO! That's forbidden love!
Begone Naderi! Get thee hence!

Fair point.

Don't deny your feelings, my son. You must embrace Her as you have always desired.

And please, refill my water bowl.

The love just cannot be! Shelyn is the matchmaker, not the match!

And she does not bring you to her, she brings you to a woman that looks like her and with a sweet, compatible personality.

I wonder how the women of the Tandak Plains look.

Who're you hoping to get in with?

Would it be possible to play as a girl that looks exactly like Shelyn in a WotR campaign?

>ZON-ZON CAN HAVE BON-BON!
>YEAH! I SAID IT!

Zon-Zon is pure! PURE! He would never lie with such a frivolous harlot!

But I don't want a cheap imitation. ;_; It's not the same.

Quick! I need a list of utility maneuvers/stances from the following disciplines!
Black Seraph, Eternal Guardian, Fool's Errand, Golden Lion, Iron Tortoise, Primal Fury, Riven Hourglass, Scarlet Throne, Solar Wind, Steel Serpent, Veiled Moon.
It doesn't need to be fast or comprehensive, I just want some idea of which of these are useful outside a fight.

Yes! Not only can you look like a girl that looks exactly like Shelyn, you could be Shelyn's daughter, beget through immaculate conception or the womb of a blessed faithful!

>Cheap imitation

user... Don't you think that's kind of mean to the girl Shelyn introduced you to? She's lovely and sweet, and will warm your heart as much as your bed. You will be happy with her.

Shelyn appears as whatever is most attractive to the viewer. She has no set appearance.

>ZON-ZON CAN HAVE BON-BON!
That is not the established ship, REEEEEEEEEE!

There's no way back home.

I think what the user would be asking in this case is, "my character is the feminine ideal for my birth culture," which in this case would either be Taldan (which is standard Shelyn) or Kellid...

... What would the feminine ideal for the Kellid people look like? Plump, large-breasted and motherly?

I'd rather play as Zon-Zon's daughter.

Ooooh! I like this concept. What class?

IT IS NOW!

ZON-ZON AND BON-BON SITTING IN A TREE!

I'm sure she's a nice girl, but I'm in love with my goddess, not with who or what she looks like.

Eh...it depends on what she's like. We need to decide who her mother is first, I think. I'm having a very difficult time imagining Zon-Zon doing classic, sexy magical dude shit and just knocking up a chick and taking off without imprisoning said chick in his hellish rape dungeon for all time, so the usual Zeus origin for these sorts of gals doesn't really seem workable.

Probably more lean muscled actually.

>We need to decide who her mother is first,
BON
BON

F-L-A-Y-I-N-G

but is there honor?

>What would the feminine ideal for the Kellid people look like?
Amiri the Iconic Barbarian
So the question remains, would you?
I would an Amiri

No user, Bon-Bon must stay pure for Sakara.

We don't know if that's just due to the nature of their situation or a cultural thing, since the Kellid people have only been scavenging wanderers for a century.

Isn't Amiri's backstory that she's disliked by her tribe for being unwomanly?

Amiri's backstory is that she wants to be a warrior in a misogynist tribe that insists she must be a breeder, even after she proves to be the greatest fighter in the tribe.

No user, Bon-Bon must stay pure for monster breeding

Why would they breed monsters together? Are they trying to domesticate them?

Ahhhh, I'm not going to shill my character. But it's been one of the more sane games here of late, especially compared to Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism Lymphadenopathy Discountenancer.

What are the ~hottest ships~ for that game, anyway?

Please don't dedicate an entire post to responding to this, just do it as a side-thing so the thread isn't cluttered.

How am I supposed to know that, I've never been isekai'd to Golarion before!

I got Princess Parizade. This could be cute. I'll see what I can do by April (though hopefully I'll come up with something fun this weekend and get it submitted on Sunday.)

You don't have to mention your character, silly. I want to know the other 5 you want to play with.

Despite the game being what it is, there's been very little shipping. I think most of the PCs are just poorly equipped for it. Half of them are geared for monster rape and the other half are geared for monster hunting.

What's the NPC cast like in Legacy of Fire?

I only hear /pfg/ talking about Sandpoint and Reign of Winter most times, I'm curious to hear if anybody has any stories. And if there's any potential waifus or husbandos.

No, you won't soil my dreams of those two twisting themselves into a lewd pretzel. With my dick in the middle.

If it means that much to you, just PM the players and talk about running some little side game of your own.

Lewd Pretzel Dickings?

The one super obvious waifu is pretty much introduced with, "you can do whatever the fuck you want with this character DM."

Sakara actually seems pretty pure so I think your dream was sort of doomed to fail from the start

Any hints on who that is?

Gotta corrupt the innocent, user.

Gloriana x muh dick

Hmm. Five? Tarani Audra, Shanan al-Kelmarayn, Iuni al-Rajiyah, Sakara, Aida Sulqet. At a glance.

It's not really a spoiler, but see there's this trait called Finding Haleen. At some point during the campaign, you find Haleen and now you can waifu her. There's pretty much nothing on her role and personality after that to my memory.

Well, she's no Greta, but there might still be a waifu available if the GM hasn't written her out.

Hope you've got plenty of newspaper to put down.

I feel like the lewd meme-games /pfg/ makes have slid from /h/ territory to /d/ territory.

You've changed /pfg/. you've changed.

>Gotta corrupt the innocent, user.
Well her thing does seem to be self-discovery, she's kind of a blank slate, should be easy to turn her into a slut

I've been waiting a looooong time for this.

But war never changes.

sauce?

At some point it changed from "sex is something that happens, we're all adults, so it's there," to "sex is something that happens so let's base games around it."