LINK

no link thread? let's change that

any of you sold earlier when I told you? have you bought back in yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7IrmATZ4dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not selling til it hits $100

nah, but my wallet is soon in top 50

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah I sold when you told me to at 15ยข
Thanks dickweed

lol, earlier as in a couple hours earlier.
told you to sell at around 2500 and buy back in at 2300, 2400 for a safer bet

also called the pump yesterday, the top (around 2600) and the bottom (2300)

pic related, calling the pump

>this guy again

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Copies my calls and thinks he's hot shit. The nerve of him. Why I oughtta!

hey man

I'm trying to figure out what LINK is gonna do next, I was expecting a pump but people are selling because of the BTC "crash"

are you LARPing as myself? that's... new to me

fucking hell, go get a room you two, and get your shit together

that's why I used my trip for one post yesterday. In case people ever wanted me to "prove" it's me

I'm not making any call right now so I don't need to prove shit (I'll use the trip for this post to end this though)
I'm looking at discussion, what do you think will happen?

AHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY REAL COINS NIGGA STOP CLOWNING WITH THIS WEAK ASS SMART CONTRACTS SHIT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK EVEN ARE THOSE NIGGA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

Just bought the dip.

it might dip a bit further but overall I think you did good

looks like you did great

Finding entry points just gets too easy after a while.

the hard part is trusting yourself and don't let emotions control you (I'm working on this lately)

waiting for it to dip more

Why is this brappcoin only on backwater exchanges?

I really want to buy it, but it makes me nervous. It feels like the bigboys know something that link holders don't.

Move along Tyrone.

This board is fucking pathetic

binance is the best exchange I've been so far
the UI needs some improvement but the fees are super low and you get every fucking fork there is

If that was really you, then thanks for the good call, I bought in at 2308.

you're welcome dude
remember, I can't predict the future, if my calls seems wrong to you go with your gut

>calling people pathetic
>browses a Argentinian dodo racing forum himself
BAKA DESU SENPAI

this or $1000.

Yeah, that pretty much stopped me from FOMOing in at 2500. Every time Link starts mooning I frantically search for news or announcements, and I already knew about the Zeppelin announcement so I thought this might be the big one. I was feeling exposed not having any Link, but I was able to keep calm, sold a few pumped coins, and bought the dip.

oh feels good to know I helped someone out
also it sounds like you're doing good with those trades, godspeed you user

DELUSIONAL
E
L
U
D
E
D

what a waste of trips...

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

>tfw when you bought the dip and now have a top 1000 wallet

these trips don't lie

congrats m8

What does this do that ripple isn't already doing?
Ripple is gigantic boys.

holy kek you only need +31k LINK to be in the top 1000's
>mfw

It's not competing with cripple. It's decentralized oracles. Basically it let's query off-chain data and use it as inouts for smart contracts, something which cannot happen in a decentralized and scalable way right now. It's how we start actually using smart contracts for things connected to the real world.

Gonna take a few hundred from my next paycheck, put it all in and leave it there. I'm in it for the long haul.

>>>only
yeah o-only 31k..

good call

"only"
that's over 12k m8, most of us have never seen that kind of money in our lifes (I'm 22 btw)

This coin has a lower supply than XRP.

Low supply drives up the price quickly and makes it easier for groups of people to pump the price.

I've been looking at several coins with low supply including: ChainLink (LINK), Civic, QASH, Power Ledger, SONM, MaidSafeCoin, 0x, Syscoin, Request Network, Golem, Bytom, Basic Attention Token, and BitBay

In future 10k is enough to be in top 1000 because top wallets will buy all links to run node.

LINK marine here, I advise you to wait a few more days, this just seems like a bull trap, you're all high on the emotions from the moon mission, and now you think it's going to moon again just because of the announcement(which it might) but you might get dumped on, and if the announcement is big then it will moon, but right now I think it'll either dip more oh go sideways till the announcement, at which point get ready to either exist fast or fomo in fast.

> tfw you're top 20% with 8k LINK

Link was 13c two weeks ago

Not if you bought in at 15 cents like me.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Thanks, just bought 100k

stfu with this BZC crap. fuckin pajeet coin.

I bought at 15cents and now I'm at the highest amount of money I ever had, still couldn't afford 31k back then

what's up with the BZC shills? you know a coin is shit when they post on other coins' threads

Yea I rolled some other crypto gains and bought in mostly when it was 15-17 cents just putting the finishing touches on it for now. I think i'm only in like $2000 fiat.

if you're in the top 1000 you have more than 2k dude, 2k is 5000LINK

where's assblaster????

No I mean i've spent 2k on crypto to achieve this link stack (you have to know the cost basis so you can your taxes and be a good goy)

ooooh gotcha
there's no tax regulation in my country yet, so I'm hoping I will do good before they come up with something, probably won't

If I make it I don't have a problem with paying taxes, but taxes are REALLY high here so I hope I don't have to

>tfw bought 58k at .27c

Tfw it's going lower than that soon

Next year we fin-uh-be rich my niggs. Just hold on.

youtu.be/7IrmATZ4dkM

It might not feel like it but LINK is one of the best performing coins right now

Pic related

How safe is it to sell this peak? Bored and want to make a few more LINK while this sell wall is up.

dunno man, StochRSI is pretty oversold and the MACD is pretty low too, this is a wait zone (to me)

might dip a bit but it's probably going to go sideways and then pump(?

The LINK gains are never gonna end.

we mooning again?

not yet m8, but soon

How many links do you need to hold to make it?

What chart are you using

wtf is wrong with those arrows

No need to rush, price will dump sub 2k soon enough.

I DREW THEM IN PAINT

I'm really thinking hard about checking out my IOTA bags (they've done their deed for now) and put em into stinky linky too. But it just doesn't seem right. Not just yet.

binance's 1hr candles

this. buy odn

I think we're like... 12 hours away from the next moon mission
these are my opinions and shouldn't be taken as investment advice ;^)

How do we take down that wall?

we wait patiently

time to buy is now (place an order don't buy from lowest bid)

fuck i pulled the trigger literally a minute before this dip happened

oh that sucks man, just don't sell at a loss, it will get back there

Don't listen to strangers on Veeky Forums who have no idea what they're talking about.

>tfw only hodl privacy coins and seeing how open this coin is spooked me at first

You are a linkmarines when praise makes you happy but link FUDing makes you aroused

says the guy LARPing as myself but he's right on the "don't deposit your trust in anons"
that's why I tell you to not take my opinions as investment advice

Aaah...
I thought 40c was our new support. This LINK is eating my REQ gains

don't you guys think it's weird it's mimicking BTC?
bots or retarded people?
I tend to think bots, set to sell to BTC and BTC to USDT if it plummets or something
still weird I dunno

no it's BCC being added to Coinbase, everything plummeted for the major pump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All alts are being sucked dry by Bitcoin Cash fomo.

Buy more LINK

I've never been so Zen with this coin in my LIFE. The Zeppelin news has pushed me over the edge. I am devout.

There will come a time when LINK is multiple dollars each and you'll wish you had more time to accumulate. This is that time.

congrats. Im trying to get into top 300

I've only lost $100 so far. Hold fast through the storm, boys. The Chinks and Gooks are pumpin' it hard and fast.

i think i just got whiplash

kek i rode that bccash pump and made it another 6k link

you just got lucky they didn't dump on your silly ass. But hey, more linkies to you :D

maybe, was pretty obvious they'd be mega fomo I just sold a bit before the sell order book looked like the great wall of china

To be honest, I considered it too, but I have a personal rule to not trade shitcoins (so I can always "sit it out" in case I should fuck up). So I didn't. Besides, I've seen the earlier bcash pumps and dumps, so... but that just now was still amazing to see.
>so. many. fucking. idiots.
it's just incredible.