Just sold my ripple coins only at 20% loss, never going to buy these scamcryptos again

just sold my ripple coins only at 20% loss, never going to buy these scamcryptos again

fuck you all

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/49E7719C7A53FC1561A539A4D1C0923352B395870095A29659B0352A97C1C101
money.cnn.com/2017/12/19/investing/bitcoin-crytpocurrencies-sec-bubble/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got cripple by ripple.
RIPple.

whats wrong with you pal

Why the fuck would you do that? shit is going to moon next year

For real. I bought at 106k gwei. I'm at a loss right now but I'm not retarded enough to sell with the coinbase rumor going

Screencapped. Look for it in a future thread after its added to coinbase and over $1

I need this shit to go down to buy it.

the entire market is dumping. why would you sell right now? this is the time to buy before we see another "every alt coin in the known universe moons" day again

r u an idiot? you bought at ATH and whining that it crashes?! go and learn how to read fucking graphs moron

no plz keep buying the top and selling the dip we need ppl like you

lmao panic selling during BTC crash. Should have held, you'll see tomorrow when BTC rallies

All you had to do was hold it for 3-6 months. This shit is gonna fucking moon in 2018

OP is the typical ripple holder

Don't expect it to drop below .5 though.

Buy high sell low seems to be norm for stupid investors. HODL and you'll never lose.

this shit is going above 300$ once its added to normiebase

>he actually bought high and sold low

there's a good reason why some people are poor

These are the people making us rich.

so what if it will moon it will wither away when banks are no longer needed

... as much as I'd love that I don't see it happening

sounds like the weak hands are out

you're making me consider buying up on this OP

What is the likelihood of it actually being added to normiebase? Where are you guys seeing these rumors?

> he buys for the short term

it's going to hit 50 bux max

>where are the rumors
google "ripple coinbase" you'll find dozen of normie sites talking about it

IM FUCKING HOLDING TILL DEATH

thats what my friend said, i mean ex-friend

Yeah m8 but how many times have we heard this shit and yet there's still only 3 fucking coins on normiebase. Will it ACTUALLY happen?

>buy high sell low
Classic, OP, classic.
Should've bought in at 24 cents like me, sitting at a comfy 3x but I'm holding these bad boys till the end of the earth.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HE BOUGHT AT ATH HAHAHAHAH

>source: my ass
What makes you think it can't pull another litecoin? Lying dormant for 4 years and suddenly skyrocket because who the fuck knows why?
And please don't say "muh marketcap" because that shit is useless for validating a cryptocurrency that is build on hype alone (hint: all are).

that was stupid of you

>falling for the crypto meme
No one here earns money, we are just pretending and larping as NEET millionares, kys stupid faggot haha

I still dont see that, I imagine somewhere between $3-5

> HODL and you'll never lose.
unless you're hodling EMC2

Im actually at +50% in 2 weeks and Im pretty new

I spent $7,000 at $0.19, just like you I"m comfy as fuck user

I'm +600 % and about 6 months here, not a larp, for sure

put that shit away and you will be rich by 2019 m8

busted me, its 47%
sorry for larping

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HOLD

You sound like Bender from Futurama.

Same, mine is actually +567 %, sorry my bad

Idk man, i have a feeling it might rocket at some point. Banks are already beginning to buy XRP. Someone bought 950 million the other day for example.

>xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/49E7719C7A53FC1561A539A4D1C0923352B395870095A29659B0352A97C1C101

Either that or it's going to tank and i'm going to lose 400€, which is a lot for a poorfag like me.

No intent to sell anytime soon, don't need the money, also stuck gold with a low cap alt last Friday and blasted through six figures all the way to 160ish. No sweats from me user, I feel like I'm on the cusp of making it.

100b coins, if it hits $100 it will hit 100 trillion market cap.

50 is a stretch. I would like 50 so I can retire, even 10 and i'd be in deep 6 figures.

Where do you go to buy Ripple stock?

>if it hits $100 it will hit 100 trillion market cap
Yes, and?

>100b coins, if it hits $100 it will hit 100 trillion market cap.

There are only 30b coins that ripple still hold.
Someone bought 1b a couple of days ago, imagine 100 banks wanting in on the action. Those 30b are going to dry up pretty quickly. So, obviously the price of 1 ripple needs to rise by a lot so we can trade in fractions.

Heretics be burned by the LIGHT!

I new more. I hope it drops to $.50 I'll be in that tight ripple pussy with all I've got.

SELL SELL SELL . I need to accumulate faggots.

Ripple holds more than 31 billion coins friend. They hold 61 Billion coins and are contracted to release 1 billion coins every month for the next 48 more months. It's designed to not moon crazy, just steady growth with adoption so the banks aren't frightened away with the volatility. Transactions take about 4 seconds max and 1000 per second possible... much faster, cheaper and has MAJOR players in the game getting in.

60/100+ still doesn't seem like a lot for potentially hundreds of millions of people.

Flea-market

You lost money on ripple?
Are you retarded?

The only way is if you bought very recently and are scared that it dropped a few cents over the course of a few days.

>buying at ATH
>selling 1 week later because it didn't x20

My heart tells me to call you a dumb fuck who deserves to be parted with his money..
but on the other hand, people like you is what makes trading profitable for others. So keep it up buddy!

What rumour? I currently live in Japan I'm far behind on the US times the fuck happened why am I waking up to a giant loss?

I want it around .55

Ripple being added to coinbase soon

Same buddy. Sold mine at .85 with hopes to-reload at .50 range, but damn coin doesn't drop..

Patience

is it official? and what is the estimated time?

money.cnn.com/2017/12/19/investing/bitcoin-crytpocurrencies-sec-bubble/index.html

Basically the CEO of Ripple is talking shit about ICO's and has teamed up with the SEC.

thats what you get for siding with banks son
>you got to learn your ABC before you go to school