My whole portfolio is Bitcoin, and it seems like this is the end for me

My whole portfolio is Bitcoin, and it seems like this is the end for me.

My life is a mess and there's no fixing it. Getting rich with Bitcoin was the only way to turn things around, but that will never happen. The bubble popped.

If it doesn't go back to $20k in a 3 days, I will kill myself. I just can't do this anymore.

Let me guess, this is your first dip?

lmao what is this melodramatic shit

do a flip faggot

Adios hermano, see you in the next life

I hope you kys.

I wonder how many of these kinds of posts are just people shitposting. This exact same shit has been happening to Bitcoin since forever. How is the current drop even a "dip". This shit is just gonna skyrocket again as soon as the normies panic sell.

oh god, this fucking snowflake. no one cares.

That happened September and November. Just hold and buy the dip.

post your portfolio, larper.

I've rode many dips, and I have always been confident that it would go back up. But this time it's different. Bitcoin is an unusable mess, it is a shitcoin and people have realized that. All the money will go from Bitcoin into Alts.

Looking at your pic, I really wish I had a gf. I am so extremely lonely... An extremely lonely kissless virgin.

Have a safe trip user.

If you want out just slip the BTC here
12Wo8Qv9sTA8VD6FtaDeznyRgkXGMwMyhg

Ill take that weight off your shoulders friend

When did you buy in? Just sell it all and invest in ripple.

If you're gonna throw yourself off a building make sure you do a flip, faggot

we have known this for the last month, why didnt you move to ETH?

>being this weak
This isn't a game for you, boy.

bitcoin was an unsuable mess months ago too. also open an account on bitmex and trade it both up and down. be very very careful with leverage tho. no more than 2x

How will you end it all, street pizza from a high-rise building?

I'm selling as much BTC as I can

>sitting nude infront of your pc
faggot

honestly if you move everything to ETH right now you'll most likely recover any losses.

Please just kill yourself :D

>I wonder how many of these kinds of posts are just people shitposting
80%

OP is a faggot

>owns bitcoin in 2017
>wants a gf
>is going to throw himself off a roof if an arbitrary 3 day time limit isn't met
Suicide will still be an option next year, user. And by then, you'll see where btc has gone and have more chances at those kisses, companions, girlfriends. Don't be shortsighted and cheat yourself out of a good life because you are depressed enough to think you can't have or don't deserve one. It's dumb. You're not dumb.

Bitcoin is gonna shoot back up stop your crying dammit

>If it doesn't go back to $20k in a 3 days, I will kill myself.
You mind giving me what BTC you have left right before you jump? I've got absolutely nothing. I've been unemployed for a year and live in a trailer.

1E4mvsWxhZhtDjMbcXNDThZNRvkmsPYnDQ

>then do a flip, faggot

You need to get some testosterone you attention seeking faggot.

Came to say this.

it seems like you're bound to kill yourself for one reason or another

blame yourself and not the asset that you so foolishly exposed even your existence on

Don't kill yourself it will bounce back.

>reddit spacing
check
>whole portfolio bitcoin, probably on coinbase
check
>bought ath on a coin that just 2x'd in a week
check
>sad pathetic post on Veeky Forums thinking anybody actually cares
check
kys normie

Every day I'm alive hurts. The uncertainty if I'm ever gonna make it, I just can't do it anymore. I believed in McAfees lies.

Seeing every coin but mine moon, all those missed chances of making it... It's just so cruel, user. This is torture.

Can I have your private key?

momma mia

Sell low

It's coming back m8

I hope you faggots bought the dip

2018 is gonna make this look like nothing, user. I can't promise it won't be rocky, though. It sounds like you're overinvested, so when it rises again (it will), take some profit. Go somewhere new, do something relaxing, get some perspective. Barring that, at least buy yourself a few nice things and enjoy it a little. If you don't believe in BTC in comparison to alts anymore, you can rebalance the remainder. But you need to get some out of there and into your pocket where it can improve your life if you are currently unhappy enough to end it.

I'm sorry you're so down, man, I get it. Take a little out for therapy, get away from the screens awhile, and sort yourself out a bit. As long as you're alive, there is always the possibility. That's truly worth waiting longer for, user.

Dont you guys realize it's impossible to kill yourself? every time you try your consciousness moves to a world were it still exists. You will continue to live forever in this misery.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

she's naked why?

While everyones begging

wew lad, this is true.

who told you that?

t. gnostic

There's still time OP. Buy BitcoinCash with your Bitcoin and you'll obtain your riches.

Moved over to ether last week, shits good

just sell and buy OMG and REQ wtf are you doing

those are about to moon in like a few days/week

>bitcoin was an unsuable mess months ago too
Not like this.

nocoiner in disguise

BTC isn't the only way to make money

MC Cafee shilled me in too
If BTC wont hit a million at least fry his dick and off yourself only then

>bitcoin is shit.
>people will move to alts
KEK

can someone explain to me why is everyone killing themselves?

>I will kill myself. I just can't do this anymore.
Bitcoin Cash will save your life

iv tried to kill myself twice and the gun didnt fire.

I came to a similar conclusion after trying to shoot myself in the mouth.

Thanks user
But I will not take out any of my profits and I refuse to spend any money, the more money I have in crypto, the higher is the chance of making it. I will either have all or nothing.

I guess I should just stop worrying and stay optimistic. If Bitcoin goes back to 20k, I will trade it all for BCH, ETH and LTC. It would also be good if I don't look at the price all the time, because that's literally all I have been doing in my life lately.

Sounds like a great plan, user. Be good to yourself.

You sound fucked up. Shouldnt have entered markets in the first place, even if you survive this time, eventually the markets will get people like you im sorry that is just how it goes. It's a zero sum game with no place for impulsive gamblers

Try it once.

So you knew this and still didn't sell?

even if it does rebound (it won't) you will never make it buying at $20k you fucking fag so just kys now

this larp has nocoiner wrote all over it.

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in, and if you do not want to see me again, I would understand.

Veeky Forums mods should set up a trust fund/lottery to donate to before you kys. Good bye faggot. 20k will come back, but since you're such a faggot you may as well kill yourself.

Well hes on the table and hes gone to code, and I do not think anyone knows what they're doing here.

And your friends have left you, you've been dismissed, I never thought it would come to this. And I, I want you to know, everyone's got to face down the demons. Maybe today, you could put the past away.

If it's any consolation you were still going to be pathetic even if you got rich with Bitcoin. You wouldn't have "made" or done anything special.

Do a backflip

Veeky Forums is populated by manchildren.