Req is down a few hundred satoshi. Good time to start accumulating before the evening bump. There is only about 1...

Req is down a few hundred satoshi. Good time to start accumulating before the evening bump. There is only about 1.5 btc of sell before it pops back up 60 statoshi.

This is a a day buy and sell btw. I don't see req moving long term anywhere until new year.

Check out that oversold RSI

Everything is being oversold you daft cunt
Haven't seen a bear happening like this in a while

The time to accumulate is in a few weeks when it's dipped due to nothing of importance coming out (within the next few weeks - a year in crypto). Then you get to enjoy massive gains when the great wall releases in Q1.

> oversold RSI

I BOUGHT AT 36c AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alot of people are sending messages to binance to get them to lower the withdrawl fee

no worries REQ hodlers! whole market is dipping but this glorious coin will get back on hits feet! anyways, to whoever is hodling, stay strong, no matter how much it dips. it will recover. don't sell at a loss!

All I had to do was wait one day THEN buy user.
How can I recover.

>REQT!

just wait and forget. has happend to me aswell with different coins and they always bounced back!

Last evening I was like - okey, I'll wait for the next evening and buy the dip. No fuck it and bought at 1878sats for the mercy of god

By doing absolutely nothing... it will go back up in like 2 days...

Q1 is the time for REQ. Priorities are now within other coins :)

REQ seems done for now. Would've been nice to establish a base at .50 but it looks like .25 is the base. looking at the CMC top 100, REQ should be at least around 250m-300m right now. So I see it undersold right now.

Unfortunately I cant see any random pumps for REQ until major Q1 news.

*oversold

god i hate all these noobcoiners on Veeky Forums so fucking much

Literally post this at relative low, now its moving back up like I predicted. I'm guessing 1750 before it turns back down, but watching it close.

you mean buy thr BRK dip

comfy by new years

Yeah, why do they have a withdrawal fee anyway? Do other coins have something similar? Seems like a Sneaky Chinky trick to me.

If you could see the future you would be a billionaire in a year. Don't be so hard on yourself, just hold or try to increase your stake.

All exchanges have withdrawal fees for all coins (with one exception I believe, gas is free or something?)

There's the base transaction fee, then the exchanges add a little extra because their trading fees just aren't enough I guess.

It's pretty gay that their XMR withdraw fees are all over 10x the actual fee.