BCH TEAM ARE PEDOPHILES

BCH TEAM ARE PEDOPHILES

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/

Please don't support these guys, I beg you.

>going on Veeky Forums and especially /biz to ask people not to support pedophiles
might aswell go preach communism at /pol?

Don't be a dick.

dont be this new

Just look at their faces.

this isnt reddit either theres 2 forward slashes in board titles

Seeing the world through your own shit-stained glasses.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN

Yeah been avoiding BCH for the same reason, would hate to help make these guys rich.

didn't vitalik being outed as a pedo cause ethereum to double

In this market being a pedo is a huge plus
just bought 100k

>/r/Bitcoin/

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Calvin likes prostitutes and blow. Hell yeah. I'm gonna party with him when we all get rich off BCH. Just doubled down my stack.

>death to all alt coins
>BCash is an altcoin too
wew lad they went full retard

>MOVE BCH! GET OUT THE WAY! GET OUT THE WAY

one could easily argue that segwit is more an altcoin than bch is

>if you make any changes to bitcoin it becomes and altcoin
That means bitcoin "core" is an altcoin.
That means every coin is an altcoin since early 2009.

btc bugmen

TIS OR GTFO NIGGER LOVER

it like they are asking people to go after them.

I've got 99 problems but a BCH ain't one.

good edit

>This is what Satoshi died for
What a fucking waste.

There's also an apostrophe in "there's"

>BCH team are lolicons
BASED

stop being so bigoted. #LGBTP

Fag

Spread the word.

You're a fucking loser. You will rot in loser hell. You are advocating fucking nothing, this is desperate and everyone is laughing at you.

No, just read the facts.

It's not even a fucking argument Segshitbankerretardcoin is on its last legs, best of luck to everyone selling into Bitcoin at a serious loss paying 20% plus of their stack just to get in the next 10 blocks to stop the bleeding

BUY BCASH NOW. MINERS ARE DUMPING BTC AND PUMPING BCH FOR MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY. NOT A DRILL... I THINK

>oh no! they are pedos? What ever they will do!
remember what happened to eth? Cryptos are build originally for ceepee, terrorists and drugs, expect to at least 3x now that that pubbittards are spreading the word. They along with newfags dont fucking realize pedos are big whales in this market whether you like it or not.

Facts like Bitcoin is meant to be a peer to peer electronic CASH system?
Get fucked you piece of shit.
You can't handle the facts that's why you're resorting to calling the entire non team pedos even though not one of them actually is. The one guy only said anything related to CP isn't even a fucking pedofile he made a good point if you had any critical thinking you dumb cunt.

Whats wrong with that, i mean almost half of crypto development teams are pedophiles, Satoshi himself is a proven child molester. 10% into BCH

and here he is

It's over 2x more profitable to mine Bitcoin Cash than banker coin right now, best of luck moving over with maxed out mempool and transaction backlog of days on segshitcoin extradordinaire

>Bcore shills have been reduced to screaming pedo without evidence
Sad.

>/r/bitcoin

>No exclamation mark
Sad!
Many such cases

>implying it will reach 10k dollars in record time

core crew is getting desperate and have little left but the the paid army of shills posting on social media site. I wonder how long they will work for no fees, maybe they will accept payment in BCH, oh the irony

Redditor confirmed

>Bunch of fags cry a rival made up currency has ties to people who may watch CP
>They still go out and religiously watch NuMale Wars brought out by Disney who have monopolised kid fucking for the past 20 years

dohohohoho

baka

Boohoo someone just market bought fuckloads on kraken. Were we are going we won't need to cash out.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why do these BCH degenerates insist on making it seem like there's only two choices, BTC and Bcash? As if the bevy of coins that are technically superior don't exist.

They're trying to bully everyone into this feeling of obligated loyalty to some ambiguously enlightened concept of what Bitcoin is supposedly meant to be/become. I have to believe that us early adopters of cryptocurrency are smart enough to see through a group of peter pumping assholes on a money grab. But if BCash does indeed end up becoming what these tools want it to be, I swear to God, I'll cash out of everything right then and there because that only means that the entire space has been populated by hapless nincompoops.

They're the exact kind of people that motivate me to make millions of dollars in crypto just so I can rub their faces in it. Guys like Roger Ver and his lackey Jihan are just like every Chad I grew up hating. Fuck them and fuck anyone who falls for their shit.

That reddit article us so cringe to read. The amount of butthurt and triggered and ad hominem proves that BTC supporters are fucking idiots. Reading this thread has made me want BCH even more. Fucking pussies.

Holy shit is mooning as i type

Amen.