That one guy who only plays as girls and gets way too excited about it

>that one guy who only plays as girls and gets way too excited about it

Why do some people have no shame?

Look, I get most of my trannies from tabletop, so either buy the estrogen or settle for a man in drag.

>that one guy who bitches about badfun in elaborate games of pretend

I don't play TTRPGs to put up with other people's fetishes.

If you want to go ERP elsewhere, feel free. But if all you want to do is be the little girl and weird everyone else out with your obvious sexual motivations, you're not welcome in any other kind of game.

>I don't play TTRPGs to put up with other people's fetishes.

You don't play TTRPGs at all. You aren't fooling anybody.

All my characters are genderless and I mentally blank the gender of everyone elses.

I leave the table at any mention of sexual attraction or "flirting."

I will outright correct the GM when they bring up the idea of a dragon having a gender.

You probably believe this is autism. It's moral supremacy. Only a deviant would explicitly choose to give their fantasy creation a sex organ of any kind.

As I have chosen to walk the path of honesty, I have the right to judge, and I exercise it to the fullest extent. The hypocrite OP has no right to indignation when he himself is a sick freak who is ultimately just using traditional games as a medium to imagine a penis.

I am to my knowledge the only true traditional gamer. The rest of you are perverts.

I lol'd.

I dunno man, I just run Engine Heart.

Keeping fetishes out of non-erotic campaigns is what most player do.

You need less Veeky Forums in your life, it's clearly addled your expectations. Maybe you should play a game in real life with an actual group rather than just repeating memes all day on a thai fishing almanac.

>Creates a female Samurai in first campaign
>Lesbian
>Manages to actually turn an enemy friendly due to a nat which gm says adds +30 to the roll
>Is a female elf archer
>Attempts to court archer
>Archer is straight and only sees sex as a means of reproduction because its from an ancient elven civilization that was warlike
>Gets all pissy that his character can't fuck this archer

>Drops out and we continue with another campaign set at the same time

>Later returns when we start political campaign going at the same time
>Regrettably i helped him find a build
>Hes playing a succubus with reduced la which was gms first mistake
>Has +15 charisma but with marshal that goes to our diplo skilsl too so we're all like AWESOME
>What a surprise this one is a lesbian too
>Talks about finding people to fuck all the time
> rolling 80 for diplo all the time
>Never seems to botch at all
>Uses loose interpretation of the rules to persist 15 spells at the same time onto themself
>Does like 120 damage using her whip cutting people in half
>has an ac of like fucking 40 due to getting charisma to ac
>Increases cl to 17 via consumptive field and infernal threnody
>Literally invulnerable
>Dominate monster has a dc of 27 and suggestion and actually used it on another player
>GM finally said he has to make a new character because this is fucking ridiculous

>Asks if he can get a +4 la template on his new character

>Things

>That

>Never

Never

>Happened

>Happened

>have post op tranny in our group
>playing d&d
>party finds the girdle of masculinity/femininity
>tranny uses it to change everybody's gender and giggles like a hyena while doing so
>our faces when

>I don't actually play any games and have no stories, so obviously everyone else is the same!

You think i'm joking im not

>Plays a gnome
>Speaks in a shrill, high pitched voice.

More screencaps, mate.