"What Should I Do? My Campaign Got Turned into a Light Novel?!"

Your current campaign is now getting adapted as a Japanese light novel series. What's its title?

>"Uwa?! I Thought We Were Hunting Orcs, but Now I'm a Sky Pirate That Has to Get Married?

or, alternatively-

>"I Didn't Know Orcs Lay Eggs but I Think I Have One"

"Things used to take forever to happen but now nothing even happens"

Or

"I can't believe that we just spent another week autistically describing castle repairs"

>I didn't know orcs lay eggs but i think i have one
if you do it right(horribly hilariously funny) then this. The first seems bit too playable

"Everyone Wants My Secrets, Because I'm a Medieval Gunslinger"

The first doesn't sound enticing at all, and the second could use a stronger hook like "Our Castle Is Humanity's Last Line of Defense but We Can't Decide What Color to Paint the Bathroom".

"My GM is slowly losing his peace of mind and contentedness with his life, and it's really starting to show in his performance"

"We Haven't Even Decided On Our Curtain Situation And The Goblins Have Already Penetrated Our Enceinte?!"

"God's dead and we killed him"

Oh boy, it's easy considering all of my games are animu.

>Strike!
"I Just Want to Have Fun But I Now I Have To Fight With Meme Gods and Why Is This Dog Girl (Male) Also a Painting?!"

>Godbound
"Let's Fix This Broken World! ... And Everyone We Meet Has No Name!? "

>Pathfinder (duo game in Minkai)
"Me And My Sister Are Serial Killers"

>Pathfinder (Hell's Rebels)
Fluffy Tails Revolution! My Youthful Protest Against The Tyranny Is As Cute As I Expected.

>"A Succubus Wants My Semen but She Can't Afford It."

Too concise.

>We Are in A Self-Contained Nega Plane but Everyone has Daddy Issues?!?

>"I Just Want to Have Fun But I Now I Have To Fight With Meme Gods and Why Is This Dog Girl (Male) Also a Painting?!"

the fuck

"The World Is Ending This Christmas And We Forgot I'm A Halfling"

I Sold myself into Slavery in a Dog Eat Dog world. But Where are all the Wars?

>The Young Magus's Brides

>"Ugggh? Our plucky crew of teenagers only wanted to save the world from destruction, But instead we accidentally made a pact with the God of evil and corruption?!!"

"The paint hasn't even had time to dry, and now it's spattered with Orc blood?!"

"Author dies without finishing the series"

'I'm caught in a love triangle between an ancient goddess and the party fighter but all I want to do is read books!'

"Settling a country with monster girls! Our Warden is a drunk demi-god and the fey hate us."

>"Our Paladin is Secretly an Undead Kitsune Princess, but the Cleric Keeps Casting Cure Wounds on Her!"

>Shitty thread has less than 30 replies and keeps being bumped to the first page periodically, while many threads created way after this one have over 120 replies and are almost hitting page 10.

Just like the shitty thread die OP, nobdoy cares about it, stop samefagging to keep your shitty thread alive.

"The Emperor is a Maniac but All I Can Do is Run Away!?!"

Huh!?! The Players Never Show Up!

There's a Bomb in My Head and I'm Going to Kill the Dark Lord with It.

"We Found Satan In Our Basement And Don't Know What To Do Now!"

or

"It's Not My Fault Overpowered Swordsmen Keep Falling From The Sky!"

Exalted: "Our Hiatus Was Just Until the New Edition Came Out, But Three Years Have Passed?!"

Hunter: "All These Girls Want Me, But I Just Want the Voices to Stop!"

Star Wars (pirate campaign): "Avast! Let's Make Everyone in the Galaxy Mad at Us!"

Adeptus Evangelion: "Pyramids, Robots, My Dad is Cthulhu?!?"

"Our Airship Crashed Into A Desert Island And The Water Makes Zombies!"
"Seventy Seven Abyssals Want Us Dead But The Dwarf Is Suddenly A God?!"
"What?! We're Trapped In A Murderous Game Show?!"

"Nobody Can Fucking Finish Their Character Sheets So We Can Start, Apparently"

How about, "The Gods Are Dead And We Are Banging Their Wives"?

>"It's Not My Fault Overpowered Swordsmen Keep Falling From The Sky!"
Isn't that just Bleach?

"Our DM isn't hiding his DOCTOR WHO obsession as well as he thinks he is"

Are you a player at my table? Because it sounds like you've been at my table. What the fuck is wrong with my table.

Seriously, how the fuck does it take 6 goddamn hours to roll up a 5e character?

"I just wanted to play some DnD but now every other PC is a huge-boobed anime waifu except for one loli and they all sexually harass me fuck you Greg I'm never playing one of your shitty magical realm games again!"

>One of my players keeps ripping off Anime
>I let it happen
>One is ripping off Assassin's Creed
"How King Arthur [Female], Altair, a Loli and Hodor saved Bohemia from Cthulhu"

W8 had a better idea:

"We just wanted to play some DnD but then our GM turned our characters into huge-boobed anime waifus who all want to fuck his shitty OP GMPC fuck you Greg we're never playing one of your shitty magical realm games ever again!"

>>We set out to save the kingdom from invasion, and then everything was on fire!

That was a fun game.

Also the only game I've had in the past 10 years...

Well...that's technically untrue.

>>I just wanted to join a good RPG, but I'm cursed to see my group fall apart after three sessions or less!

"My first day at supernatural high school, we helped a demon come out of the closet and now he won't get back inside!”

Is it time yet?

>I Really Needed Money, But This Guy Who Loaned Them Now Demands A Pound Of Flesh From Me!
>Our Families Are Fighting, But I Actually Really Like That Capulletti Girl!
>The Year Is 1984, And I Can't Stop Loving My Big Brother!
>We're Prince's Two Best Friends, But We Have Zero Clue How We Got Here!
>My Father Is A King And Has Died A Mysterious Death, But It Turns Out That My Uncle Is The Killer?!
>I Need To Travel Around The World, But I Only Have Eighty Days To Do That?!
>I'm An Immoral Hedonist, But It's Not A Problem As Long As My Portrait Ages Instead Of Me, Right?
>My Inner Beast Can't Be Contained, But I'm Just A Simple Doctor!
>My Father Is A God And Now I'm Somehow Forced To Sail Around the World Doing A Bunch Of Oddjobs!?
>I Was Recruited To Be a Squire To a Knight But All We Do Is Fight Windmills!
>No Way!! My Best Friends Just Betrayed And Got Me Thrown To Prison But At Least I Get To Become Really Rich!?
>There's No Way My Roommate Is Actually A Brilliant Detective
>I'm An English King, But I Don't Know What's The Difference Between African and European Swallows?!
>The jealousy of one of my dad's wives is driving me insane!
>Jeez, Darcy-san, I'm only here because of my friend so don't get the wrong idea, got it!?

Round two, fight!

>There's No Way This Little Girl Can Study Nuclear Physics In The Middle Of An Alien Ghetto At Night
>The Bad Guys Are Trying To Steal A Priceless Artifact, But It Belongs In A Museum!
>I Just Saved A Space Princess, But She Is My Sister And The Bad Guy Is My Father?!
>I've Found These Glasses, And Now I Discovered An Alien Conspiracy To Make Us Obey
>I Just Blew Up A Bug Planet During A Simulation, But The Military Brass Is Applauding Me For Some Reason?!
>My Father Died In A Storm, But It Turns Out That My Life Is A Reality Show?!
>This Island Theme Park Is Overrun By Dinosaurs, But Nature Always Finds A Way!
>There's No Way King Arthur Can Be This Spooked By My Boomstick
>I'm A British Secret Agent, But Everyone Somehow Knows My Name And How I Like My Cocktails!
>I Look Just Like Hitler, But I Really Don't Want To Be An Emperor!
>I Just Wanted To Engage In Friendly Fisticuffs, But I Somehow Managed To Form A Terrorist Organization?!
>I'm Not The Most Capable Spy In The World, But At Least I Make You Horny, Right?
>We Just Stumbled Into This Fantasy Land, And Now This Hot Ice Lady Offers Me To Betray My Siblings?!
>The AI Is Rogue, And Now I'm Flying In The Hyperspace Watching Myself Get Old And Turn Into A Fetus?!
>SPACEBALLS THE LIGHT NOVEL TITLE

"We Have No Idea What We're Doing, And Neither Does Our DM! Why Did We Free Those Slaves?"

You mean this one?

>I'm Just An Accountant; How Did I Produce A Broadway Musical?!?
>Frankenstein's Monster Can Tapdance!?!

>I'm Somehow The King Of A Media Empire But All I Really Want Is To Go Sledding?
>I Love Motorcycles And My Friend Is Turning Into A Giant Amoeba?!

Where Did These Two Kobolds Come From And Why Are They Making A Private Military While Traveling Through Time?

>L5R
"The Lion Wants to Date My Sister and My Hime-sama Wants to be Hugged!"

>"Well, we've done it now! Wizards vs Ninjas?"

>Drunk WoW players try out D&D! Rob stop farting so much!

>Teenage heroes accidentally reawaken the terrible evil their parents put down, and the werewolf wonders why he bothers to stick around for this shit

>We were paid to fight off bandits, but there's a corrupted growth under the monastary that threatens civilization itself

>You can't just start a gang war between dragons

"Magocracy! My Bro and I are the Presidents?!"

What?! My Dad Is A Sentient Storm?!

"S-Stupid Orks, it's not like I want you in range of my trebuchets or anything"

KIYAHH! We burnt down the bar and now the Sheriff wants our hides! Let's be pirates!

Or

Heroes right wrongs by doing more wrongs! Big Bar Tab adventure!

>I'm The Most Powerful Being Of The Human Species, But For Some Reason My Son Is Trying To Kill Me?!?

"Everything is on fire but we're still running the bar"

>Oh no! Me and My Childhood Friends Are Being Attacked By a Scary Clown with the Voice of the Devil, but Wait a Moment?! Giant Psychic Spider?!?

"Boy I sure wish the elder gods would stop handing out super powers like FUCKING CANDY"

>"Me And My Bro Are Going To Become Swordsmen In The Imperial Capital!! But It Turns Out His Sister Can Use Magic?! Can We Stop Her From Being A Slave Of The Empire??"
In the setting, magic users are rounded up and brainwashed by the Empire.

>"I Need To Save My Beloved From A Polymorph Curse But I Keep Getting Sidetracked By My Wanderlust?!"
It begun as a Pandora's Tower with a dash of Berserk, we are now searching what amounts to the Mysterious Cities of Gold.

>"There's A Girl In The Frigde?! Our Client Died And We Didn't Check Inside The Fridge We Were Going To Deliver And Now Interstellar Conspirancies Want Us Dead!!"
Something along the lines of Firefly with a Crest of the Stars background.

>"We Should Be Fighting Monsters On Earth But The Flashbacks Are Longer Than The Main Plot!! Our GM Is Too Engrossed By Martian Politics!!"
A Muv-Luv inpired one. Now the "Comical History of the States and Nations of Mars".

Oh, Christ, alright

>3.5 (All Religious Party vs. Evil Corruption Spreading)
"I'm A Demon, She's an Angel, And Other She's A Dragon, But We're Raising A Roc...? And Shields Are The Best Medicine (FOR EVIL!)"

>Pathfinder (Jade Regent)
"I'm Mixing Up My Druid And Alchemist Abilities, The Snows Don't Stop, And The Elf And Cat Are Lesbian Weaboos?"

>"I Just Want To Get Rich While Saving The World, but People Keep Telling Me I'm EVIL?!"

"If you like railroading so much, write a book instead"

I've been GM'ing a game for 15 years. I record our gameplay and whenever i have a few free cycles I arrange it into a narrative. Whenever we finish up an adventure, I take the combined narratives and write them out into chapters and post them online on our website.
We've:
conquered nations
participated in gladiatorial arenas
fought an army of golems
saved battalions of nobles, princesses, peasants, merchants, etc
slain demons
resurrected gods
built empires (accidentally)
slain gods
stopped a lycanthrope plague
became werewolves
slain liches
One of my characters (when I wasn't DM) accidentally became a lich
fought on the "wrong side" of a war
stopped an evil cult from resurrecting an evil god

so on and so forth. Before you ask, i won't share out the link to the website. I refuse for several reasons- first, I'm a shitty web designer and I don't want the mockery. Second, it's something I've done for the group. You're not part of that group. finally, there's all sorts of personally identifiable information on myself and the rest of the group. I can't share that information.

>Penetrated Our Enceinte
Holy shit that's a clever play on words

"We're supposed to be Wizards, but we can't stop messing everything up!"

I thought I was here to sell my wares, but now I've become the leader of an evil cult?

"I can't believe I am the hero and my party doesn't wants to save the world?!"

>"How I went from playing a sweet young nobleman's daughter to playing Jolyne Kujo."

We wanted to become adventurers, but now we have found the lucrative world of business!

Depending on viewpoint...

My char: "I'm trying to find a new home for my family but these monsters keep ripping up my human suit!"

The rest of the party: "We're trying to prevent end of the world at the hands of eldritch entities but our artificer keeps running away from battle to weave?!"

As for the one i DM:

"We didn't look where we were going and now we're in a victorian steampunk-styled alternate timeline!"

>"The Effects of Democracy on Yellow Monkeys"

It's a World War II Pacific campaign.

"My Warlock's Booty Can't Possible Be This Fine, So Why Does This Erinyes Like Me?!"

Campaign I DM
>Please! Why won't Khan-Sempai Notice our Conquests?!

Campaign I play (from my characters viewpoint) :
>What?! The City At the Center of the Universe is Falling Apart And I Have to Maintain Order?!

now this sounds fun.

>My Little Ghengis Khan Can't Be This Cute!

Well sort of, the current (historical) game is dealing with the results of a prior historical game where one of the players became female Ghengis Khan basically.

>I just want to retire from the Mafia, but they keep pulling me back in?!?!?!?

that's nice and all but do you come up with light novel titles for these chapters? if not then how is it in any way shape or for relevant?

>for
*form