I refuse to use the word hodl anymore. It has been taken my Normans. If you use the word hodl from now on...

I refuse to use the word hodl anymore. It has been taken my Normans. If you use the word hodl from now on, I'll assume you're new.

check'd, seems legit

>I'll assume
oh, please no! Don't assume things based on a single word! How will I ever deal with this?!

just hodl faggot

You do know if everyone hodls, it just keeps going up right

Hi newfriend!

No, it just keeps going up if Bitfinex prints more funny money.

get out newfag

>just hodl faggot

pwn'd!

check'd, seems legit

>reee stop using a word i dont like
hodl
o
d
ldoh
o
d
l

SLEL

JLaw is as ugly now as she was then, it's only make up you dick.

Stupid pic.

Id fuck both.

Pst hey kid
hodl.

Yeah it's fucking cringe

Forced meme

Sad

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

also
>calling people the newfag version of normalfag.
quite ironic in this context.

"hodl" sucks and is cringe as fuck. Can you fucking believe it, a "drunk" (yes pretending) guy "misspelled" (yes, he did it on purpose because he liked the attention like one of these 14 year old girls who drink 1 sip cider and say "omg im so drunk) and plebits loved it joking and laughing hysterically of a misspell.. Now it's normie version on plebit to say "hodl" and as we all know they come to Veeky Forums to lurk and play smart here too and are the only kind of people giving shit advice. You can really see this in the way they type because its the same as on plebit

>young jennifer lawrence
nigger you serious, she was a total qtpie when young. look at that smile, 10/10 would have a high school crush on and fantasize about holding her hand during math class

now, >pic related
this is a real hodl

That meme is going to save us all from a major crisis.

I will continue to just say hold though

It has always been a shit word, may it rip

Taylor is ANS/NEO while jennifer is monero.

That pic... I can only see a huge dump. Would sell at 15.

hodl

>Normans

If you don't hold I'll assume you're new. if you knew anything about this game and weren't so fucking retarded you'd realize holding will make you more money and require far less work

> Skelly Tay

No thank you, I would have sold ages ago.

kys

>thinks hodl came from reddit
you can't fix newcoiners, especially the ones with a Veeky Forums superiority complex. Especially the ones of those that found out about Veeky Forums FROM reddit. Jesus Christ.