You guys realize this is just a small dip, right?

You guys realize this is just a small dip, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
youtube.com/watch?v=htKs3Jfi5U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

broke trend. BTC will die. 95% retracement soon.

>he zoomed out
are you fucking kidding me?

People say this every time it drops 10-15%

>falling for the bull trap

this time it IS different. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. It's time to accept. Old fags who hold thousands of coins are selling off. You're the dump. HAHAHAH Flippening coming soon.

just a small correction

No it's not, faggot. People say that every single time.

>this time it IS different
they say that every time too

>so far so good, so far so good, so far so good, ...

You are just in denial. Something changed, but you can't see it, rationalize it, or even feel it yet.

Bitfinex will be the icing on the cake. I'm just watching this thing burn from now on.

>increasingly nervous man posts the same image for the 6th time this month

>Bitfinex
this will be fucking awesome
>the fun of watching fireworks

>You are just in denial. Something changed

Enlighten me.

What changed?

>being this dense

things can't go up forever. litreally how stupid is this board? there doesn't exist infinite money

Evil Corp is shorting this shit to the ground.

Nah but really this time is different. Past FUD was about random meaningless drops or fears about external shit that probably wouldn't matter. This is actually different because now its about the fundamentals of the token have broken down. Acting on changes in fundamentals either positive or negative is what makes you a real investor and not someone mindless lemming or cult member.

>1 trillion is just all the money there is
c'mon newfag, get out.

>there doesn't exist infinite money

There is over $200 trillion in stocks and precious metals.

If just 1% of that money goes into Bitcoin, we're looking at a 2 trillion dollar market cap.

>This is actually different because now its about the fundamentals of the token have broken down.

What?

Crypto is too big to fail.

Look you US-gays, it's the same with Switzerland (no, not Sweden, Switzerland).

Switzerland too was too big to fail for USA. That is why USA sued swiss banks.

It's the same with crypto. Too big to fail.

Btw. there is more money in crypto than in the whole country of Switzerland.

Too big to fail.

Now go and build that wall!

Maybe you missed the part where fees are $25+, transactions take hours-days, merchants are dropping support rapidly, the lightning network is still smoke and mirrors ( after what is it? 3? 4? years now), and its no longer the sole reserve currency. The fundamentals...are...gone. Get out.

all you tards, understand that there WILL be a massive crash at some point in the near future, or you think it's normal for magic internet money to be valued at tens of billions?

only play with what you can afford, we are all effectively gambling, albeit with better odds than normal.

if 1% of that money went into beanie babies my aunt would be a billionaire.

It’s going to get much worse.

man the shilling against btc has pumped waaay to high, hopefully all this shilling crashes soon

just a dip
b uust a dip JUST A dip JUSt A DIP! JJUST A SDIP{! DJAUAAA AJJAJUA A AHHHH MOMMMMMMMMMY!!!

t. Venezuela

>broke trend
*cough cough*
umm
hey guy...

Where were you 4 months ago?
lol

Hehe... guys... g-g-guys... th-this is j-jj-j-just a dip!

quiet, you

it's just clearly over guys exit all markets including stocks. The economy is going down

Buying Bitcoin Cash. The writing was on the wall for Bitcoin Core the moment Segwit2x was called off. Everything since then is just a matter of waiting. You still have time to get out. You've probably got up to 3 months to make your move.

This, anyone who held btc since last year is getting the fuck out and planning a vacation right now.

If you cant see that the bubble is about to burst, then you deserve that fate

>Bitcoin Cash

Love this meme

SELL EVERYTHING
THEN SELL YOUR CASH
THEN SELL YOUR FAMILY
NOBODY WILL SURVIVE THIS

>Roger bombs africans
are you saying he's a /pol/lack?

Long term: btc will rise.

Short term: will it drop enough to be worth selling now / buying back later?

Decisions, decisions...

The first thing that shows how different it is this time is how alts are performing so well instead of tanking like they always used to do when bitcoin fell.

Welp, it's not like people weren't warning about how futures would kill bitcoin's value. It was way overpriced anyway.

my rule of thumb is if you weren't ready ahead of time, it's already too late.

I did use the deflated value as an opportunity to move more BTC from GDAX to Cryptopia, so I can buy more Skycoin (while its under the OTC price = free money)

They are actually dumping. It's just not a lot because BTC only went down 10% AND there are more human players here vs a few months ago when bots owned the market. Humans HODL better than bots cuz bots try to squeeze every last drop of the percentage. It's too risky for humans to participate in that game.

People zoom out more and more just so it could fit this graph.

yup. notice how the denial dip already happened, but has turned to green candles already? With bitcoin "return to normal" phase is real.

>my rule of thumb is if you weren't ready ahead of time, it's already too late.

Eh...not sure how to interpret that for myself.

I've been throwing $50 here and there into btc since summer. $841 now worth $1,987. If btc is going to drop by another $1,000 or more then I can make a little (after fees) by selling now and buying back in later.

My potential losses/gains are small UNLESS it's really going to crash hard.

Note: this is play money. I want to make more, but if btc crashed to the point that I lost I would just hold my btc long term expecting a recovery.

that looks familiar......

as in if you didn't sell (to buy back) before or within 3 minutess of it going down, it's almost certainly too late to turn a profit that is worth the risk of possibly having to buy in at a HIGHER price.

I've flipped many a dip, and I've gotten back in by the skin of my teeth many times too. I also have bitcoin that I sold at 3k and 8k that i never got to buy back. If you didn't see it coming just ride it out.

dat depth chart

>t. brainlet

Shit cheese is dangerous

that is a wonderful infographic

Who the fuck leaves a buy order at $2k?

SUM TING WONG! SELL SELL!

people that sold at 2.25k

there is a whole website and book on this topic.
have fun guys
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

to ruin the depth chart

look up the gdax ethereum flash crash from this summer. some guy made millions in seconds by having a shitload of low buy orders.

Thanks user!

Yeah I remembered this as I was posting it, but even then you are very unlikely to ever fill it

This. These kids don't understand market cap. They don't understand that normies mostly don't care about the new technology, mostly just what they've heard of and think they can buy, which is bitcoin for most of them. 55,000 BTC value predicted by Forbes, McAffee predicted more than that. It's all based on market cap because we know how many bitcoins there are and will be. Chill you weak handed women.

This user is right, we did broke trend today on every exchange. Pic related.

In the best case we are just slowing down. In the worst case this is the beginning of the crash.

DIP is over boys strap in!

BUY BCASH NOW. MINERS ARE DUMPING BTC AND PUMPING BCH FOR MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.

where the fuck are you retards drawing your trendlines? This is fucking unreal

Personally I don't think it's worth it. When the bubble ends, you can't just ride it out. I'd rather avoid the drawdown, even if I have to buy back higher, I'm still turning a profit. And when the crash comes, I'll already be out.

T H R E A D T H E M E
T H R E A D T H E M E

T H R E A D T H E M E
T H R E A D T H E M E