IRON FUCKING HANDS BOYS

IRON FUCKING HANDS BOYS

This was my first investment based off my own research and not off of random Veeky Forums meme coins. Thought I was so fucking clever buying during the Binance dip.

Also the first investment where I lost like 30% of my portfolio REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

H O D L
O D L D
D L D O
L D O H

tfw comfy af with a 10k strength node

am holding. am not selling. am down alot.

If you all had half a brain you'd be buying like crazy. Remember to be greedy when everyone else is fearful. There's blood in the streets and I'm mopping up like a madman.

Holding hard. Not worried. It's of course disappointing to look at the numbers, but I'm confident this will be mooning in 2018.

I'm literally about to buy another 20K.

comfy af with 50k VET node

this coin is LITERALLY going to make me millions

how many do i need to make it

It's going to hit 10 Billion within a month or two.

Yeah I had a little panic today because its going down but when I thought about I ended up buying more

I really cant see any way this wont rocket up by January at the latest

Just found out two of my friends have bought into this completely independently aswell which is nice, one works in trading so his opinion is valuable and the other is a surgeon so he might not know shit about this but he is a claver guy at least

Honest question.
Why is everyone running? I don't get it... It hasn't really diped...

I just don't get it.

Is it because the usd value? Is that it?

Coz this shitcoin already x10ed and its practically a wine/designer bag RFID chip verifier overvalued

Some whale accumulating plus drop for everything today because BTC in freefall

People who just bought news are freaking out, people who did research are HODLing

Weak hands mostly.
>Designated Blockchain Partner of a Chinese City
>Designated by the Central Chinese Government itself
>For their first Blockchain integrated city whose administration will also be using the blockchain
>That will be rolled out to the entirety of the Chinese nation if it proves effective
>It's a masternode coin

Like I don't know how much of a clear buy signal you need.

I liquidated 50% of my holdings when I read up about it at 86 cents. I liquidated another 25% an hour ago.

Like holy goddamned shit this is huge. I'm amazed it isn't in the Top 5 with this news alone.

at least 5k

preferably 10k so you can get a node

The whale suppressing price is sure annoying as fuck and has practically killed yesterday's news momentum.

However I still think ven will do at least a x5 in the following months.

Masternode Seniority starts in a day or two. A lot will be pulled off the market for nodes.

Huge buy pressure despite BTC dipping, stabilised around 8-9k sats for the last few days.

It takes an 4 million dollar wall on both exchanges to keep it suppressed.

Fuck I only own 8.2k ven. What does running a node get me? Shit internet where I am right now so I can't do my own research at the moment.

Minor rewards. It has not been explained what each level of node gets you in regards to rewards but you can stake without 10K.

What are the advantages ? Im just 1k short ?

What's going on here? is it whales manipulating or?

>We are all at a wonderful ball where the champagne sparkles in every glass and soft laughter falls upon the summer air.
>We know, by the rules, that at some moment the Black Horsemen will come shattering through the great terrace doors, wreaking vengeance and scattering the survivors. >Those who leave early are saved, but the ball is so splendid no one wants to leave while there is still time
>so that everyone keeps asking “What time is it? What time is it?”
>but none of the clocks have any hands.

these chinks i swear

And I suppose the rewards are not known yet. GODAMN IT

It's whales. The China news came out and suddenly Binance went down for Maintenance for an hour stalling the pump.

They then came back up and it spiked to 14K before being dumped down to 9K and a fuck off 8M wall was erected to stop it from climbing and kill any momentum it had.

I'm almost 90% certain that wall is Binance and not some whale.

I have 291 because I'm a poorfag, how do I mine more VEN?

It's pre-mined.

why would binance do that

I have no idea. The timing was just too perfect.

Maybe it was a planned maintenance and I'm just crazy. Either way someone or group is suppressing it.

at 8000 now fuck

So should we buy or what the fuck? the chink cloaked in cyber darkness is suppressing it, that must mean it has great potential right? Can it be suppressed?

Holding 4.2k, is now a good time to buy up to 10k for the strength node?

Guys WTC is just better in every way. Why would you buy this shitcoin?

>We will not masquerade an MOU/agreement with a local development zone in a 4th tier city as a National level partnership and post national anthem in our twitter. That’s just not us. We will explicitly state what we do with which organisation.

Official update from WaBi's team on monday. RIP VEN.

Stfu and gtfo. This shitty coin has national partnership with china unlike your shitty regional partnership. Fuck off willl ya

So they're talking shit about the competition. So fucking what.

The ven whale surpressing the price.

WTC is a shit meme coin and will die

If you have bought into it switch to VEN or you will regret it

Why would anyone buy this shitcoin.
Is that massive sell wall still there? Its page on binance isn't working for me.

Current binance depth chart

>Why would anyone buy a coin with a massive sell wall
>It's worthless because it can't moon
Whale 101. Make it seem like a moon is impossible. Discouraged buyers don't buy allowing you to accumulate.