Buying REQ was the biggest mistake of my life

buying REQ was the biggest mistake of my life

this, what a shitcoin.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>tfw bought REQ at ATH

Should’ve sold the ATH

>he actually fell for the REQ meme
lmao op you really are a dumb motherfucker pajeets tricked you into buying their shit bags

this. i nearly bought ath. kill me

Pur ke no hold? They haven't even begun the project.
Short sighted ass nigga

It's working on testnet. Going to $1 Q1 2018 just hold dumbass

>Who gettin REQT?

I hope you put your earnings looking into the future. The coin was cheap so I dont mind wasting some money. Low risk, high reward.

A lot of shill anons said that it wasnt going to moon quickly.

These weak hands never fail to amaze me.

>disclaimer
I've only been in the game for 6 months so im still getting a feel for things so this is just my opinion.

This coin was great is still great, but this "moon mission" was doomed from a week ago. Reddit and biz hyped this coin too much. 90% of useless projections put this at .50c for colossal release. But how would that even happen? Usually if enough people have a price point in mind for what something's worth it might rise that much because of the mob mentality, but there was too much new young dumb money in Req. The growth of the subreddit was just a bad sign. If everyone was saying req would be 50c then why wouldn't everyone just double their money in? There's no guaranteed success in something and everyone was way too confident. Essentially the word had spread too much and req was priced in for colossal at 26c~. Then the colossal release brought exactly what everyone thought, so what did you expect? Nothing new so it's dumping now, probably back to 26c is what I guess until another pump comes which might be smarter money next time. Just hold, don't take losses on it and learn a lesson from this.

people were shilling this coin at like $0.05, then it was more popular than LINK at $0.18. It's not just weak hands its a habit of buying high as possible and panicing at dips. It's almost a talent. I don't know if it's just a new round of newfags everytime, or it's the same retards doing the same shit over expecting shit to change.

Nah it's gotta be newfags, overall market cap is mooning meaning fuck tons of new normies on here

I'm still up over 30k even in this dip and still holding. One of the most promising projects out there.

this.
someone archive this bullshit so when it's tipping over .60 we can laugh at op

This...

One of the most fucking active dev teams and YCombinator... this could be on Coinbase in a few months easily

I got shilled and believed the $1 end of year meme. started to believe in this though so I'm accumulating more and holding till Q2 2019. Comfy as fuck.

>2018

These are the kind of thoughts that lead to awkward inorganic growth and unpredictable trends. Everyone is just reading these kind of things getting hype and then spreading it. These are like rumors of rumors that's probably putting a lot of pressure on req to perform to standards that aren't doable.
>inb4 Ycomb down your throat copy pasta.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

You are stupid if you think a 100 dollar req bet over the next year is a bad idea. Just look at the landscape.

Shits crazy right now, but there is zero chance you lose money on a bunch of these alt coins in 5 + years. There are too many good ideas going on, a few will take off the bets you make are in the cents and you will return 100 fold on a few which will make up for the losses on the others.

Once it's on biz it's too late. I just come here for the wojacks

thanks for buying my bags at ATH you fuckin newfags. sold half my stack will buy it back after the alts are done bleeding in q1

give me the gist of REQ pls

Nigga do you even have hands? You bought at ATH, big deal, this is a great long term hodl.

this. how the fuck are threads like this so common? you don't even have to be smart at all, just don't buy coins that recently went up a shitload. it really isn't difficult.

then again we need people buying bags at the top and posting wojaks for the lulz.

OP, REQ is a solid project and you'll be damn happy to be holding it soon. the floor right now was the ceiling a week ago. zoom out. you'll be fine.

I hope you guys are just FUDing and not actually selling this shit, I promise you you will regret it if you do next year.

Get the fuck outta here you weak handed faggot

If you think Reddit and Veeky Forums buzz are controlling markets you are an idiot.

> Buy low market cap coin at ATH
> BTC has a -20% day, burning everyone along the way.
> “mommy, the internet people made me lose money. Help”

bought in at 0,045 so I cba.. this is honestly not even close to the price I think were gonna see within the next year

500k REQ here
Holding until I'm a millionaire

DYOR
Y
O
R

This is a long term hold though, well into 2018. I know it just hit an ATH and is dipping now, but this isn't just a coin. The technology here is good, and has a place in the market.

>Check Blockfolio
>480% profit

What the fuck are you morons talking about?

It was less than a nickel for so long. You had so much time. You chose to buy the top. Congrats.

If no larp that won't take long. I would hold till multi multi millionaire.