Drawthread: Lazy user Edition

Last Thread >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology
discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
fanfiction.net/s/9046757/2/Twisted-Fates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a robot wearing cowboy boots, cowboy hat and poncho hogtying a lesbian Paladin with blue eyes and long black hair.

Did the lesbian bit need to be in that? How do you draw lesbians?

Going to repost this here in this thread. Not sure if the Griffin Captain Requesters still give any shits about checking these threads after my excessively long absence, but going to give it another shot in at the beginning of a new thread this time before continuing the progress. I ain't going to stop just because no one responds.

You missed the point, I think. You see user there is shitposting.

>long black hair

Oh good, up until that point I thought you meant Charlotte.

Oh user...

with less long strokes and more hand motion

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting the character on the right summoning a massive barrage of long ghostly arms. The arms appear just a few feet from her body, and fire off in every direction, slamming and smashing whatever they hit.

This spell is her panic button for when she gets surrounded or cornered, so her expression would likely be one that looks worried, surprised, or even scared.

The sigils and magic lines on her chest armor don't need to be in the picture, that's just what it looks like when she wards herself against attacks. Without that magic shell she's wearing a thick padded collared coat with a quilted pattern on it over her clothing as armor.

Thank you!

Requesting my character in a game of Fire Emblem homebrew RPG. He's an androgynous-looking Lord, with the face and hairstyle of the upper-left, the armor of the far right (minus the breasts, obviously, since he is a guy after all, and boob-plate would be a terrible idea even if he weren't male) and a greatsword designed to look like the weapon in the bottom-left.

Thanks!

Bing bong anchoring this.

Requesting my Orcish Fighter/Barb
He's short at about 5'3" and lanky as hell (See bottom left), his skin is a sickly milky white.
He's got a lean and mean face (see top left), his nose is squashed against his face, like a bat's. His ears are fairly long (think WoW tier), though one is cut in half. His mouth is full of sharp, thin teeth and his short tusks are filed to be reel nasty (see top right).

He only wears tattered pants (see bottom right), no armor, with a warhammer (see rightest bottom) strapped the left of his belt, a large array of wicked knives strapped to pretty much everywhere (max 16 knives), and a shortsword on his right.

Thanks for reading!

Just saw this thank you it's really cool!

Not OR but I'd love to see the finished product.

Character for a super heroes game. She pet a radioactive cat and turned into a catgirl with fire powers and now fights crime.

Has cat ears, cat tail, cat eyes, and has hairstyle seen in C (a lighter shade of red if you're doing color, if not that's fine too)

Wears black swimsuit (A) under red jacket (B). Jacket is unzipped and has shorter sleeves as indicated by arrow, and please don't forget the breastpockets.

Has the physical build of A (thin, leggy, clearly works out but is low STR high DEX).

Carries either a katana or cat-paw nunchaku (couldn't find a reference for that, sorry), fire powers emanate from hands/arms (hence the shorter sleeves).

Thanks in advance!

Anchoring my dwarf fighter girl.

cringe

No one cares user.

yet
you
replied

Anchoring my Tiefling knight.

Nice find.

Hi folks,

Putting in a request for a pathfinder character, a catfolk. Tall, lanky, built like a runner, otherwise looks like left side of pic related but with manner of dress and skin tone more like right side of pic related.

Many thanks in advance.

I'd like to request a drawing of a blue Twi'lek from in the same pose as Shinji Ikari in the reference. She is from my EotE game.

Requesting this to be edited to have red hair please.

I would like to request an imp in a business suit/dress, looking over some documents while drinking coffee from a mug with the label "world's best shitposter" on it.
Degree of boredom is up to artist preference, but "very" is a good starting point.
She should be sitting on one of those rolling chairs, with a small set of steps (like the kind people buy for their pets to help them get up onto beds/couches) next to it. The chair is, naturally, sized for a human.

i would like to request my character,
she is based off the reference picture, and i would like for her to be dressed in a broken/torn straight jacket with broken belts around her legs, arms, and tail.
thanks!

I am Requesting a picture of my superhero

The picture would primarily be taking the character from the right side, hair and all, and chaning their outfit to more of a skintight, feminine looking metal suit. The helmet itself should cover her head, but should be open at her mouth, and jaw
The colors of the suit should be a more silver metallic, like the top of the right picture’s shoulders.
Her ability is to control metal, so the suit is to be all metal and more like a skintight suit. She also has a set of rollerblade like wheels attached to her shoes that would be retractable in some way, but I included the picture to the left, but they would have to be smaller, and silver to match the suit.

Thank you in advance!

Now, are we talking "Natural Ginger" orange-red, or "Mary Jane" red or "This could also be called dark brown in a certain light" muddy-red?

Natural ginger.

Requesting these 2 characters.

Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching / in fighting positions behind rubble / broken walls

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male elf, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine looming or lurking in the background.

Requsting a monk that specializes in acrobatic kicks - like in capoeira. Working from the armor and clothes on the left - try to find a happy medium between that and showing off her form and musculature - specifically showcasing powerful legs. If you do color - tanned skin, short light hair.

Trying to home-brew a subclass that mixes martial arts and mobility more thoroughly and I need some inspiration.

Boop.

Thank you!

Hopefully anchoring here for the drawfriend to see!

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

Requestion pic related as a french bard.

Requesting a renegade Sons of Horus Astartes who isn't corrupted by Chaos, and seeks redemption for the sins of the Horus Heresy.

He's wears a helmet similar to but has a giant red plume of hair on it like . His breastplate has very bulky reinforcement on the front of it and bearing the Eye of Horus and his neck has a bevor like so .

His pauldrons both have MK V style reinforcement, but with spikes . His leg armor is standard MK IV, but covered with normal bonding studs . Finally his right hand has a glove over the power armor like in .

Weapon wise he wields a Phobos Bolt pistol in his right hand, and his left is a MK IV lightning claw .

This for the guy who asked. Didn't have time for details. Hope your players have an imagination!

Hello. I don't know if there's any landscape/building artists out there, but, if there are, I would like to ask for a a POV, civilian, ground-up perspective of the DARCO arcology from Simcity 2000.

While the building itself is from an old videogame, I am thinking of using the building a setting for a possible cyberpunk campaign. That, and I would like to get the shot of the building from the civilian/passerby's viewpoint as he approaches it.

For more info: simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology

Anchoring for the kind drawfriend who said he was working on this.

He's a spy with monk-esque training. Kind of plainfaced, almost ugly- well muscled, but more like someone who's spent a life working on a farm than a body builder or a warrior. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to give it a shot.

Requesting a nerubian "voltigeur", a humanoid jumping spider that fights with high jumping mobility and some variant of polearm (maybe a partisan?).
Thin body, low profile, and more importantly somehow in a French voltigeur uniform.

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and necklace with fishbone and shells.

Anchoring for this glorious drawfriend

I would like an edit of this waifu. Please make her hair brown and eyes bright green. Add a symbol of a boar next to or above a wave with a spear rising over both of them (this is the sigil of her family). Please add a double helix with ten loops forming a circle somewhere on person.

the double helix is the symbol of her nation which is ruled by a council of ten in case you were wondering

as much as I don't want to help you because this reeks of fapbait, you might want to post the original for someone to edit, unless you're after a redraw in which case edit is the wrong word to use.

Would like to request a pic of Elric staring at Stormbringer across a campfire.

Thanks for helping to fulfil my never ending sexual desires user

Been away for a week, back to reposting Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Paladin of Murlynd holding a Lich's Phylactery at gunpoint as the Lich has his hands over his head.

Incredibly WIP and unlikely to get better.

Do you happen to have the other image that goes with that one?

This one? It's not by the same guy, and the imps aren't the same size, though.

Request

I have a relatively simple request, drawthread. A request for a tiefling bard.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

It's good for me as the OR! If you want to do more, I'm happy for that as well. If you wanna put nipples on her and link it as an imgur, that'd also be cool. Thank you!

Delivery for an old request. Hope you like it.
To OR (if he comes here) : I wanted to color it, but I lack time and motivation since two days, so I prefer to put the lineart now. You can color it and/or modify it as you want.
By the way, thanks a lot for choosing my first drawing here as the OP of the precedent thread!

>first drawing
If you're as new to the threads as that makes you sound, would you like an invite to the drawthread Discord server? Good for posting WIPs and getting critique.

Can I get a guy like the one in the pic wielding the sword in the pic on the right?

stop shilling that garbageheap.

But almost every artist from these threads is sitting in there, user.

Got a splotch on your cloak there.

Thanks, but I'm not sure to be very often there (as much as I'm not sure to be very often in these threads). But feel free to invite if you want to.

Fair enough. A few other people might still find it handy.
discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E

Working on this

Thanks!

Orcus, Demon Prince of the Undead. WEARING HIS FUCKING

BONE-MAIL

POWER ARMOUR

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Is that the /d/ fiction one? Full of cunts, sadly. prote or whatever the faggots name is. Real cunt.

can you elaborate?

No, it's just a server for the drawthread. People like Yosinoya and Bog Roll post their art there. It's not quite classy, but still a far cry from /d/ territory.
This man just wants to join the /d/ server. You aren't fooling anyone, user.

no I want to know who prote is and why he's a cunt.

>Bog Roll
What, once a month or so?

Ah right. Carry on then.

Ah just a faggot on that discord server who sticks his/her nose into anything then shits on people. Sticks noses into conversations with negative or unwanted comments. Yet if you do it to them, they go on a rant at you for doing so.

But it probably applies to a larger number of people than it should in there, it's filled entirely by people from Veeky Forums and /d/. Whoda thunk.

Care to post some examples? Because that just sounds like someone said something you found insulting and you took it upon yourself to spread the word about the bad bad man who said your NarutoXShrek fanfic was garbage.

Not OR, but that's some beautiful line work.

>NarutoXShrek fanfic was garbage.
Anyone says anything negative about the pure beauty that is any NarutoXShrekfanfic is a monster at heart and the world deserves to know.

I'm not but I also am incredibly weird about social media in general. So maybe I don't count.

Hey man, just my opinion on reading the guy for months or however long I've been there. It's cool if you think he/she is OK. I don't. I never said everybody agrees with me. Putting examples is pointless as you may disagree with it being cuntish behaviour. But I just checked now and the last few posts in #writing are a good example of that behaviour. No need to say it like that.

Gonna drop it now. As for that example, read this and tell me you hate it. fanfiction.net/s/9046757/2/Twisted-Fates

will finish this tomorrow
anything you want me to change? im not sure if he looks too small or if his weapons are too big/small

Honestly, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either viewpoint. I'm just here for the drama, since the drawthread has been a fucking shitshow for the last year and I'm getting some quality entertainment from it. Not enough to bother looking through cancerous Discords, though, so gimme them screenshots lad.

same, the drama keeps it interesting while I wait on my requests

You're not talking about the same Discord.
Drawthread Discord doesn't have a #writing room, nor has it been contaminated by any drama that I know of. It's just an art/critique dump.

Also are we really posting fanfic in the drawthread today?

It honestly isn't that bad, it's just a build up based on the stuff i've seen over the existence of the Discord. You ever play MMO's or have a video game Clan and you just dislike somebody because of the stuff they say and the way they say it? I mean, people hate me and I'm fine with that. We all dislike people for X and Y reason. I'm sure they're lovely, it's just the randomly sticking their noses in like

>Somebody links something just for amusement
>YEAH THAT'S TOTAL BOLLOCKS LOL
>I thought as much....
>DOES NOBODY CHECK SOURCES BUT ME?????? UGHHHH!!!!

Etc. I mean, linking an article about how a mushroom gives women orgasms from the fucking Metro isn't being done as some kind of amazing "GUYS YOU MUST SEE THIS!" but as "Oh for fuck sake this FREE NEWSPAPER has done an article on something silly".

I know, we know. I asked earlier and said 'Carry on then'. He knows I'm not talking bout the drawfriend discord. As for the fanfic, he insulted the great crossover of NarutoxShrek. I bet he doesn't like My Immortal either.

>Also are we really posting fanfic in the drawthread today?
Do I need to post the Charlotte fanfic?

It's a smutty one, isn't it? Link please?

Requesting an minor antagonist for a horror survival type game with a Silent Hill type feel. Long story cut short, the PCs are a group of private high school teens trapped in 1930s cursed rundown resort in the forest. The antagonist is a 29 year old county detective who initally came to rescue them but was corrupted by the curse, which made him insane. Pretty much he looks like the top left picture, clothes and face. The background should be the hallway pictured. He's holding a revolver, his posture kind of like a drunk. He has a crown of thorns that symbolizes his messiah complex towards the PCs. Thanks in advance!

it's some harry potter kind of shit you guys spoilering charlotte's name all the time. she who must not be name.

These threads are dying way too fast because you fags keep talking about unrelated shit
fanfic and discordposters get out reeee

It just adds to the suspense, because I know people see a spoilered name and immediately know what it is. I know they know, but they can't resist mousing over it.

>immediately know what it is

That's my favorite part.

I, for one, dont mind. Its nice to see people actually getting along while i wait to see if my request gets done.
Also, its just the same requests that go again and again. Much better some idle chatter than just general threadbumps.

thread speed isn't worth whining about, it takes less than a minute to copy and paste your request again.

pastebin.com/m4wKcqpm

Thank you.

Made you look :^)

bump