github.com/oysterprotocol
etherscan.io/address/0x1844b21593262668B7248d0f57a220CaaBA46ab9#code
github.com/oysterprotocol/webnode/blob/master/legacy/webnode.html
medium.com/@brunoblock/sergio-the-fud-troll-addbeec83e6a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hidden gem
secret moon
oyster pearl

The name is aesthetically pleasing. Sounds like a fancy restaurant where they serve seafood with champagne and pearl & diamond necklaces.

I think it's a 100x coin

combines iota and eth technology
1m market cap
testnet this month and another one in february
mainnet in april

Don't make me post the pasta again
The ceo is anonymous and uses a fake name
The secnd in line is a psychologist with 8 months programming experience
The prohect hasn't been worked on in 2 months
It barely has any code
The ceo is selling his own stash on ED
The ceo is in the telegram all day getting his dick sucked by fanboys doing no work
The logo is shit
The usecase is dumb
Do
Not
Buy

confido 2.0
just look at the team. main dev has no linkedin and his github has nothing. other dev has 8 months coding experience.

>Combines two blockchains
>This is somehow good
Seriously stay the fuck awayyyyy

pajeet PnD for sure, but gamblers and newfags gonna buy in anyways

github.com/oysterprotocol

Members
Bruno Block - Protocol Designer & Lead Developer
Taylor French - Senior Software Engineer & Design Director
Ian Seyer - Software Architect & Engineer

there is atm a sell wall of 1000 till 0,0008 eth
1900 ether worth atm at 0,0006 eth so around 35-45% of this coin is on the sell list.

PRL allows for web 3.0 to generate add revenue without displaying adds.
>it's a fucking nobrainer

it's been on exchanges for only a month and already 60% return, I'm keeping an eye on this one.

it is using cpu and gpu,
i like the idea of eth+ iota, but this usecase. Couldn't you just do then hidden monero miners like some sides allready it?

yeah, can someone tell me why they needed millions to copy/paste a monero clone?

my eth is on etherdelta atm.
Anybody knows how long it is there anyway, will it automatically withdrawed after some time?
I watching it since some days too.
I like the usecase, but like i said here can anybody explain what is the thing at prl. Making revunee on usage of cpu and gpu, you can use any miner, perhaps better programmed then this monero scam miner. Furthermore this huge selllist is strange. It is dipping atm from day to day, could buy it yesterday for 0,00039, today for 0,00004-6.

those are 100% made up names. i bet you if i google reverse image search their photos i'll end up on some stock photo site.

i have the same question, but i didn't read the complete whitepaper and i'm not the best technical analyst of whitepapers.
Ecnomically it could moon because the iota and eth, atm there arent brainy investors, they just buy every shit and i think iota will moon more with Bosch in their team now.
But i really want to know what is "the thing" of prl, furthermore it has a technically limit get like 1gb adfreespace for every coin.

I think this is a solid soon to moon. I just increased my position, expecting at least 5x by EOY.

how much do u hold?

ye then help us to help you to moon it
try to solve this fud problems
Furthermore the naming Oyster Pearl wasn't the best. it isn't catchy, you need a link to you coin or at least not a name with 10million hits (without the coin) on google.

seems like someone bought for 3,5 eth at 0,0006 right atm cause this thread or just random

I put in around over 5 eth today at that price.

Don't tell me what to do you goob. This FUD has been trolling these threads before, and has actually ADMITTED that he holds PRL after spamming his FUD pastas. He is accumulating, and tries to scare noobies off the project.

naming it something gay like Oyster Pearl was literally the smartest thing they could do in order to keep dumb money away. This will let it grow slowly and naturally before taking off, instead of doing a pnd bounce.

Well, that's the only reason the marketcap is so low now. Also, no hyped advisers or """partnerships""". But as long as the guys deliver, it doesn't matter in a long run. After all, Satoshi didn't have Linkedin as well

dont spread lies,
it is no fud. i'm potential investor, my money is on ethdelta, but in eth not in prl. i wanted that prlinvestors could help to overcome my insecure. why i would fud about a coin i hodl lol, thats would be total dump.
But if there are no answers the insecurity is still here. One answer about the sell wall in another thread was dev sells, to make more marketing and exchange listing but 40-45 % of all prl for that? dunno

>why i would fud about a coin i hodl lol
everyone does this
how new are you

the coin has an interesting idea that can be worth a shitload if it works
it is true the team could use better fake names, fb page and more experience
but hey
the potential is there, and they seem to be actually working on it if you follow forums and telegram

then i never got this.
Normally you dont buy more if you're insecure or i'm just autist with this attitude, i need a clear rational setup to invest in. But seems that shill about coins is more effectire i watched ethdelta since this thread is up there are sales around 20-30 eth, so some of the sales must be because of this thread.

people invest into not working things all the time
when you look around, you would be suprosed how many coins that are worth 1-10 dollars each dont do fucking shit
people invest in potential

Their github is also empty as fuck. I mean what they have is soo pathetic that it would have been better from them to not post it.

this coin is easy 100x and i'm laughing to the bank after it takes off

i know that, i said exactly the same, you didn't get it . the idea is good, but what is the superior factor against some hidden html miners?
To cut it down they want make revunee on users of sites with usagae of their gpu and cpu, that is what they did with this xmr miner easily, just fix it that it doesn't use a normal load of cpu and gpu (depending on your system) and you have a brilliant system, thats why i asked the questions about that, what is t he thing about prl, if you are invested and know it just say it, i'm not fuding, or just give me a term, i will look it up. I would be thankful to you, because i'm doing atm my research on prl

You are doing crypto wrong newfriend. It really doesn't matter what the project is or what they do, all that matters is that it will increase in value and make you money. No one gives a fuck about the underlying tech or the vision of the project. It's all about picking projects that are going to get enough hype to make you rich, everything else is irrelevant.

Posted on medium some minutes back:
----
Quote: “Not a single line of code beside the ICO website, anonymous team and money sent to the ICO automatically transfert to shapeshift.”

You are spreading lies, the fact that you asked us who the team was when the team details are directly on our website shows that you are not sincerely reviewing this project.

If you had spent even a moderate amount of attention, you would know that the first stage of development is already complete with the smart contract source code: etherscan.io/address/0x1844b21593262668B7248d0f57a220CaaBA46ab9#code

The bury() and claim() functions in the smart contract are the groundwork for the entire system. Don’t step into the territory of claiming that Oyster has no substance before understanding what these two functions do. Additionally, the entire negotiation sequence between web nodes and broker nodes/other web nodes has been tested and is complete: github.com/oysterprotocol/webnode/blob/master/legacy/webnode.html

So it is disingenuous and incompetent for you to lie that there is not a single line of code. More than that, you are completely misunderstanding the point of the crowdsale. Instead of programming the whole thing on my own, money is being raised, in part, to pay for full time developers who have joined the team like Taylor and Ian. Whilst I am anonymous, they are not and their LinkedIn pages are directly on our website. You want the entire system programmed without a full salary dev team? Developers precede code development, and they need to feed themselves and their families.

ye well, thats what i said above there are many dump investors. you are not fault about my overthinking, thats why i'm late investor to crypto, whereas i'm in investor scene since 5 years.
Thinking atm about xrb and prl? what to do get both then?

actually i am retarded and i read that wrong
posted a month ago

you talking to automated shitcoin shill bot

>Posted on medium some minutes back:
you mean over 2,5 months ago?:
medium.com/@brunoblock/sergio-the-fud-troll-addbeec83e6a

>Interesting idea
>We let the user's pc mine for us but we'll keep the money

Where's the interesting part

well now i'm totally fuded, i think i gonna buy doge then.

no more ads user
no more ads ever
i can sacrifice my pc computing power not to have to deal with bullshit ads
i mean, i have plenty adblocks at home, but its killing me at work

just fucking buy PRL and forget about it, stop overthinking

the interesting part i think would be, that you don't need to look ads anymore. Many sites doesn't allows addblock and you can read news article what else. But for me is the problem, why not just an random coin miner, or improving the xmr miner, which is already devoloped like i said before. The idea of usage of cpu and gpu, which you dont need, for not viewing ads would be good, but i'm sure that the electric bills will increase then. more usage logically more kwh more cost for users.

the revolutionary part is the combination of iota and ethereum

You will literally be paying for not watching ads through your energy bill.
Every second you are online your cpu and gpu will be mining. You're duxking retarded m8.

i have set energy bill regardless of how much i use
so i dont give a shit

Also sites can already do this with hidden monero mining scripts, but it is frowned upon because, and I cant believe I have to spell this out:
YOU ARE FORCING YOUR CUSTOMER TO PAY FOR BEING ON YOUR WEBSITE
Also
IT IS EASY AS FUCK TO BUILD A SCRIPT THAT BLOCKS THEIR STUPID ASS ONE LINE OF CODE

ye but this is not common, i know some appartments have it this fix cost, but if costs increase landlord will give the cost to you next year. why you just dont mine with that energy bill?

LOL yea right

the power it uses is so minuscule it wouldn't even amount to a penny

what, you retards think it's like a full on miner?

ye this is a good point against it.
i think legally you need to ask your site users then by "blablbla script for no ads". Perhaps dump users would just click it, before some will shill about blabla cost increase annually 10-15 percent because of this. I mean site users will be greedy like they were with xmr miner.

>B-but you aren't paying much
You're pulling figures out of your ass and you're agreeing with me. Enjoy your shit product that's easier to block than ads. You should feel really bad for even thinking this is a good idea.

>minuscule
depends on the dollar per click rate. I mean if you get 1ct per user because of prl and 20 ct cpa with normal ads, what would you choice? The sites who use ads are mostly commercial so want to make money of it, so they think about it economically and choose profit. Perhaps some non profit organisations would choose prl. because it lure more users.

Psst..hey guys

here's an even better gem, the market cap jumped way high up and the price hasn't caught up with it yet

don't say I didn't warn you

well to sum it up.
prl is perhaps an investment to make fast 100-150 percent, with just shilling hurr burr iota (i like iota if im honest) and ether technology. so people will buy it, and you dump it then around 0,00010 -12 eth

they can't use the gpu, you fucking retarded mongoloid

Looks like just another shitcoin. At least Oyster is unique because of the tech and idea

pretty sure user wanted to point out confido with that picture

also thought so, but apparently PFR.png gives a further hint. anyways