What are you predictions for this coin?

What are you predictions for this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/19/investing/bitcoin-crytpocurrencies-sec-bubble/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3$
21st gets added on coinbase
Delete. This thread so only u know op
Ur friendly neighboorhood whale

Big 5 year anniversary announcement coming soon

All I'm going to say

So that mean xlm be 6$

My realistic prediction is that it'll help me half my credit (currently 500K from buying property and building a house).
My optimistic prediction is that it'll help me delete my entire credit.
My hope is that it'll help me delete my entire credit and earn me around 150K after the fact.

I'm all in this thing, guys. It has to succeed.

Has excellent use case. Crypto anarchists BTFO

Shit coin that gets pump and dumped yearly, but has zero real life potential.

All the shills will claim that the big banks will use XRP, when if anything they would just fork Ripple.

On top of that, big banks are already working and testing their own coins.

Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan - SETLcoin

CitiBank- CitiCoin

>Shit coin that gets pump and dumped yearly,
daily

0.22$ next month till eoy 2018

thought it was generally exhausted after what looked like a massive rally,. but theres been some sideways growth since then to calm things down. now it's either going to go up or down, and with bitcoin looking bearish for the next couple of days and with this futures thing calmly underway, and with rumours of possible announcements and partnerships swirling around their anniversary date... i put 15-20% of my portfolio into it. will monitor in case of a sell off on their anniversary date if they have no good news, but if its major news i could be well positioned now for a nice mooning then.

we'll see. i wouldn't bet everything on it, but it seems reasonable speculation that we can expect more out of this coin in the coming weeks

>but theres been some sideways growth since then to calm things down.

It hit $ 0.70 cents

It tanked

Will be listed on cuckbase eventually. Probably hit $1 before then. Don't really care that much about it as I only have 500.

are you retarded, it went under .70 and rocketed back to .80 a day later. now its at .74

stupid people here are so full of shit

Once it is listed on Coinbase it will go up to about $50 in value. It will stay in this area a bit before jumping to $90-120. Rinse and repeat until it hits about $500-600 and it will go back down to $130.

When will it be placed om their list?

10c end of next year

i pray to God your right!!

Proof? Not supposed to be added until 2018 stupid Jew

>When will it be placed om their list?
Never. And it most certainly will not ever hit $5, nevermind $50.

It is a fidget spinner.

if /biz is against it that means it will moon

It was in the 80s last night you fucking tard. I seriously hate you people so fucking much

ya im basically all in on XRP

obvious win and its instant. fuck the rest. except maybe XLM.

CNN article with Ripple CEO taking the side of the SEC and talking shit about ICO's. No surprise there from BenLawskyCoin.

money.cnn.com/2017/12/19/investing/bitcoin-crytpocurrencies-sec-bubble/index.html

2.50 in 4 month

>It was in the 80s last night you fucking tard.
So it had a brief, very brief, pump. Nothing to see here, move along.

>I seriously hate you people so fucking much
Bear trend for over a week. You know I'm right.

Short-mid term = dip.

Check your charts faggot.

$899 1 year

Coinbase Q1 2018.