Character Art

Lost all of my character art, looking to rebuild the folder.

I'd prefer lower-fantasy material if you have it, though it doesn't have to be "realistic" if that makes sense.

I'll post a few that I grabbed off of backup to get the thread going.

Thanks user.

This is all that I was able to recover, hopefully some others show up with good material.

Thanks anons.

Thank God, I've been waiting days for a generic art thread. Could anyone post Dwarves wearing priestly garments (preferably armored like that of a cleric/warpriest, but I'm not picky)? I'll dump some plainer-looking guys for OP in the meantime.

Appreciated, thanks.

Is what I'm posting currently alright for your purposes? There tends to be some debate as to what "low fantasy" actually means.

Yeah you're good man, thanks.

This one isn't really "low fantasy," but it's one of my favorite pictures out of my collection.

Not to say other races aren't allowed, elves, dwarves, tieflings, orcs, etc. are all fine. The high-fantasy ridiculous looking armor is what I'm avoiding.

No that's great, still works for what I need.

Ah, okay. Lucky for you I happen to appreciate decent armor too, so I've got a bit saved to that effect.

Really wish this one was colored. Maybe it exists somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

Gonna post a few more then head out for a while. Will keep an eye on the thread and bump if there's a drought in posts.

Thank you.

Casters welcome too.

I've got a few, but I tend to save more martials because casters seem to have really ridiculous outfits which don't interest me more often than not.

And this'll be my last one for now. Someone else will have to take up the torch.

Still looking for art of divine-looking (armored) dwarves, if anyone's got something like that saved.

Bump.

I could do with some helmless, elderly knight-types like pic related, specifically looking for something for a warrior king/emperor type. Fire magic optional.

I'll post what I have in that general theming and then some other knights for a bit (or something else if there's another requested theme)

Looking for women martials that look like they could win a fight. Bonus if they're cute.

I'll see what I've got.

Taking a short break, captcha's being a bitch. Any other requests or should I continue finding cute martials?

any ghosts?

I've got a few that might be ethereal enough to pass as ghosts, though not many. I'll post what I've got.

failing that, more cutie martials is perfectly acceptable.

You know, this would be a lot easier if Captcha could be consistent on whether to I need to include the poles on street signs or not.

Can anyone help me for a female mercenary dressed as a man? Middle eastern if possible, but I'll take anything.

I think this concludes my ghosty collection.
Pretty specific, but I'll take a look. Modern or medieval?

>Pretty specific, but I'll take a look. Modern or medieval?
medieval, thanks in advance

This work for you?

It seems I don't have many male-dressed females other than knights, so, have some fully-armoured ladies as a compromise.

Maybe it'd be easier to just have a male mercenary that MIGHT be able to be a female in disguise. The idea is she is hiding her sex.

A frankly disproportionate amount of my male art has facial hair, but I've got quite a few with helmets or masks.

Helmets and masks are probably the best way to go.

Almost time for me to go, I'm gonna post a few more favourites of mine and then I'll be off.

And that'll be it for now. Hope everyone finds what they're looking for. If the thread's still up in a few hours, I'll be back.

This thread needs more casters.

yes please.

I don't have much.