Remember

>losses feel worse than gains feel good
>No panic sells
>No fomo buys
>Pink wojaks forbidden

Show me how strong your hands are senpai, hold your bags

My hands are clenched so hard they're made of diamond.

See you fuckers back at 10k.

I'm buying the dip.

good thread

I keep everything in hardware locked up, but I leave about 5% on GDAX just to satisfy that urge to panic sell.

>tfw all my crypto money is in ether

Enjoy your losses

what coin are you shilling pajeets?

Won't start getting worried unless it drops to 10k and doesn't reach 15k within a month after that

20 bil goes out of market...
>flash sale
Suddenly 20 bil comes back to the market and buys what it wants. Don't get played.
Nobody except some influential lunatics, cares about bcash, don't fall for that either.

chadcoins.

Too late sold everything for BCC
RISE BCC RISE

link?

What a crazy psychological roller coaster this is

The dream is still real

We just need to save each other from ourselves

STINKY LINKY REPORTING IN

This man is talking about LINK.
Hands denser than a neutron star friend, we're gonna make it.

Checked

not telling you

Needed that user, ty

90% XRM
10% XLM
ADAMANTIUM HANDS NIGGA

Lord Qek has spoken

>No panic sells
>No fomo buys

It's too late for me. I have already failed. I panic sold my BTC at the bottom and put most of it in ETH. Now BTC is up slightly and ETH is down from where I bought it.

Last time i bought was at 3k. Amassed a lot of usd for big dipper. Here it comes now

WHAT IF ALL PREVIOUS TRADES UP TO NOW WERE DICTATED BY FOMO AND PANIC THEN SHOULD YOU STILL HOLD BAGS PLEASE HELP ITS GOING TO RECOVER R-RIGHT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*breathes in*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Not selling now to rebuy more later.

Fuck it, if I don't rebuy in, no mo stress

FIRMLY GRASP IT

TFW even if you hold 1 ETH now, you'll be better off than a cuck hand selling when low if you hold endlessly

Look at bitcoin, and look at ethereum. Want to be at bitcoin? Hold retard, it's a no brained you just can't fuck up

Holding REQ till it goes 1$

The problem with selling high and rebuying low is you have to rebuy at just the right time or you miss out and close your position

It's much comfier to hold through a dip than it is to perfectly time your sell and rebuy