Khador Moar Stronk Edition

Mk3 list building:conflictchamber.com

Warmahords chat:discord.gg/KmXzbwD

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader com / da46m
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata (the actual January one):
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/2016-wtc-list-statistics/
>WTC List Statistics

wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/2016-wtc-objectives-chosen/
>WTC Objectives Statistics

wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/wtc-2016-lists-and-datafile/
>WTC Lists

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

conflictchamber.com/#b31bhD7w9vhF8qgcbR8A8B7Qgd8e
conflictchamber.com/#b31b_-0ybW7x0d0d8fdi8x877G7I7K7K
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?270831-Deathjack-and-Locomotion
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?263818-Can-Cryx-Deathjack-cast-Hellwrought&highlight=Deathjack battlegroup
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?256018-Deathjack-Deryliss-and-Overrun
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?252912-Spell-slave-and-quot-the-spellcaster-s-battlegroup-quot&p=3650510&viewfull=1#post3650510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the motherland

Some one know what happen in 4Shade story on the new NQ ?

Someone can post the newest NQ?

Just a friendly reminder to GET FUCKED, enemies of the motherland.

Anyone have some good quality scans of those command book covers? I think they're neat.

anyone have the full pdf of the mk 2 prime rules? I want to read the fiction in that.

They're in the textuploader link

It was really short and from Scyrahs perspective. Turns out she's been watching over elven souls this whole time, comforting them before sending them to the veld. Goreshade and the Eldritchs show up in the Fane and kill the Fane knights guarding her and Nyssor. She nukes one, Nyssor nukes the rest. She sees that Nyssor has marked Goreshade with some sort of God symbol thing that tells her he sees something in Goreshade that makes him think he might save their people. Scyrah recognizes that Shade is powerful and has learned much but needs to be alive to fulfill his purpose, even though he still needs the knowledge he gained being undead. She brings him back and hopes her people will forgive her for it.

that is the rules only version, does not have any fluff. The medifire one has primal with the full book but not prime.

Is it possible that there is a mega folder of the stuff in the textuploader? Zippyshare does not work for me

conflictchamber.com/#b31bhD7w9vhF8qgcbR8A8B7Qgd8e

Khador Army - 75 / 75 points

!!! Your army contains pre-release entries.

(Strakhov 2) Assault Kommander Strakhov [+22]
- Kommandos
- Behemoth [25]
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker [4]
Greylord Forge Seer [4]
Man-O-War Kovnik [5]
Winter Guard Artillery Kapitan [3]
Great Bears of the Gallowswood [9]
Kayazy Assassins (max) [15]
- Kayazy Assassin Underboss [4]
Man-O-War Shocktroopers (max) [16]
- Man-o-War Shocktrooper Officer [4]
Widowmaker Scouts [8]

For one round get ARM 26 iron wall. Or any other ideas for new old comrade?

Are you gonna post the rest or what?

Strakhov2 Spell List: Last Stand, Quicken, Invioable Resolve, Lock the Target, Return Fire
Feat is Friendly Faction Warrior models gain +3 Arm, Tough and Feign Death
Special Rules: Assault, Immunity Fire, Alchemical Mask, Immunity Corrosion, Officer
Battle Maneuvers (Reposition [5"], Stealth, Overtake)
His grunts have Assault, Immunity Fire, Immunity Corrosion, Alchemical Mask and *Action Smoke Bomb
Strakhov and his grunts all a have Rng 8, Rof 1, Pow 6, Armorpiercing shot.
Strakhov has 2x Rng 0.5, Pow 4, PS 11, Magical Weapon, Grevious Wounds, Combostrike
His grunts have 1x Rng 0.5, Pow 4, PS 10, Grevious Wounds, Brutal Charge
Grunts are Spd 6, Str 6, Mat 7, Rat 6, Def 13, Arm 14, Cmd 8 with 5 boxes
Strakhov himself is Spd 6, Str 7, Mat 8, Rat 6, Def 16, Arm 15, Cmd 9 with 17 boxes and focus 6
He also has 22 Warjack points

Khador - Jaws of the Wolf

Can take:

Khadoran warcaster
Non-character Khadoran Warjacks
Behemoth
Mechanik units/models
Kossite units/models
Kayazy units/models
Widowmaker units/models
Yuri the Axe
Greylord Forgeseer
War Dog
Manhunter solos
Benefits:

1. For every 25 points of warjacks gain one CA or solo
2. Battle Mechaniks gain Reposition [3"]
3. Enemy models lose Advanced Deployment

Khador - Legion of Steel

Can take:

Khadoran Warcasters
Non-character Khadoran Warjacks
Mechanik models/units
Iron Fang models/units
War Dogs

Benefits:

1. For every 20 points of Iron Fangs, get a free CA or solo
2. Great Bears and Iron Fang Solos gain Counter Charge
3. One Small Based unit of Iron Fangs gains Advanced Move

What can one do with Infernal Machines?

Gaspy3 and Venethrax don't seem bad in the theme. Aiakos2 might not be bad either.

Seconding a call for someone to upload the newest NQ.

>(Xerxis 1) Tyrant Xerxis [+28]
- Agonizer [6]
- Tiberion [22]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor [5]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Swamp Gobber Chef [1]
Venator Dakar [4]
Cataphract Cetrati (max) [18]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (min) [5]
Praetorian Swordsmen (max) [13]
- Praetorian Swordsman Officer & Standard [4]
Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew [2]
Venator Reivers (max) [15]

Rate my dank memes out of ten, friends. Swordsmen on feat turn can go nuts with damage, Cetrati are Cetrati, Reivers with a Dakar will put serious pressure all over the board, Agonizer keeps the tanky things alive, and Tibbers plows anything that comes close.

Thank you, user.

Jaws and Forge Seer are broken, Legion is trash and Strakhov is strange.

So what I don't get is why these guns (pic related) are some kind of puny close range armor penetration thingies.
They totally look like either small scale grenade launchers or a automatic shotgun like the AA12.
Pretty sad about that

>Enemy models lose Advanced Deployment

Huh, I was kinda hoping this was a unique thing for Ravens of War.

Urgh, like for real. I would feel a lot better about this theme if it had some kind of availability for Pathfinder.

Low pow armor piercing weapons are more for balance than fluff, but armor piercing does kind of represent high powered weapons. Remember, against an armor 20 model they are effectively pow 16.

I think Vlad3 gets to relive a bit of Charge of the Horselords with Legions of Steel, at least.
conflictchamber.com/#b31b_-0ybW7x0d0d8fdi8x877G7I7K7K

Khador Army - 75 / 75 points
[Theme] Legion of Steel

!!! You are using a pre-release theme.

(Vladimir 3) Vladimir Tzepesci, Great Prince of Umbrey [+27]
- Drago [14]
- Juggernaut [12]
- Juggernaut [12]
- War Dog [3]
Iron Fang Kovnik [0]
Uhlan Kovnik Markov [7]
Battle Mechaniks (max) [5]
Iron Fang Pikemen (min) [9]
- Iron Fang Pikemen Officer & Standard [0]
Iron Fang Uhlans (max) [20]
Iron Fang Uhlans (max) [20]

As a primarily Legion player who only gets flying heavies for this benefit, I was hoping that as well. Widowmakers and Kossites are the justification in this case, since they scout ahead and deny enemies time to prepare, fluffwise.

The unit has Assault as a reminder, so the range isn't terrible. It also makes any assassination run Strakhov makes a lot more credible. They definitely look like they should have multiple shots each though, like his old Riot Gun. Overall though Strakhov2 seems beastly.

I wish they had multiple ammo types. not that I'm complaining. they seem pretty good.

Anyone have a screencap of Strakhov 2's stat's? I don't have War Room

SPD 6
MAT 8
STR 7
RAT 6
DEF 16
ARM 15
FOCUS 6
HP 17
WJP +22

Thanks, but I mean spells and stuff too.

I posted his spells and special rules earlier in the thread at Post No.52331704 above the Khador theme list info. Scroll up and you should find what you're looking for.

Guess I need to learn how to read. I just skimmed over that assuming it was a army list.

Thanks!

They look like this old russian ww2 Era gun.

Did something happen to Neraphs that I missed? I've been seeing them in lists everywhere now.

Cheap DEF 14 heavies that can't be knocked down. They're mostly taken with Fyanna currently where they get cranked up

Day 1

Cmon Circle you got dis. do it for papa Krueger

What happened to all of your Cryx players?

I suspect the answer is "No" but, with Mortenebra2, can Deathjack cast and make use of Locomotion?

Fyanna2's Fury spell and Kryssa's feat both make them hit way above their points for Hordes models and Fyanna2's feat makes them DEF17 Serpentine Dodge (or 16 if it has Fury on it). They are also Legion's cheapest combat heavy even if they need feats or feats and spells and a Sorc and Hellion to become truly cost effective. I'm the crazy guy running Kryssa in Oracles with Azrael, four Neraphs, a Seraph, BFS and support and I can tell you that it gets tilting for a lot of enemies to see that level of hitting power moderately spammed in Hordes.

Yes, The Deathjack can. The Battlegroup is everyone's battlegroup that's in it, and referencing the Battlegroup is possible even if the model doing it is not the Battlegroup Controller.

If true, does the wording on Locomotion allow both Deathjack and Mortenebra2 to cast it once each on the same model?

That I don't know. There was an Infernal clarification that DJ can cast Locomotion though.

Okay, so I tried getting into Iron Kingdoms years ago but that sort of dried up. What has been happening in the lore since MKII?

Locomotion specifies that a model can only be effected by it once in a turn. So DJ and Morty2 can both cast it, just not on the same thing, apparently.

Probably ragequit the game when they realized they'd have to get good.

So say I have an Axer, Bouncer, Impaler, and Mauler.
If I were to combine three of them, what would be the best combo? I imagine the Axer for rush, the Bouncer for guarding my warlock, and the Mauler for general beatsticking. The impaler seems kinda butt.
Ragnor is my warlock for reference.

Has that been clarified? Because, "A warjack can be targeted by Locomotion only once per activation " is kind of a confusing statement. It makes it sound more like the warcaster is meant to only be able to cast it once per warjack. This situation, with Deathjack being able to cast it too, seems like a unique situation.

Vinter's dead, killed by Magnus. Leto stepped down to allow Vinter's bastard heir, Julius, to ascend to the throne of Cygnar. Julius decided he'd had enough of Khador, like, existing and shit, propose to the last Llaelese princess, and angled Cygnar's entire economy toward removing Khards. Khard removal has been pretty successful, with the Khadoran forces in Cygnar pushed north of the Thornwoods and Magnus detonating a massive poison gas cache in Vlad's face, killing vast swathes of the Khadoran army without expending Cygnaran lives.

Elves kicked the Skorne out of Ios with help from Goreshade, who has officially switcharooed over to the Retribution from Cryx. Nyssor was brought to Scyrah's fane and as a result all the Nyss refugees across Khador are returning to Ios.

Trollkin have decided that western Immoren is just too crowded, and make for the verdant strip of land a little ways east of the Protectorate, across the Bloodstone Marches. They continue to have fucking shit tier luck, but this seems like the smartest thing they've done since forever.

Rhyas and Saeryn broke up with Thagrosh. Not sure what they intend on doing now, but they took a chunk of Legion forces with them.

I don't know much else.

Old Witch is summoning Malifau- I mean demons from hell Grymkin to fight against Circle (or is it Menoth).

demons from hell called Grymkin*

>Rhyas and Saeryn broke up with Thagrosh. Not sure what they intend on doing now, but they took a chunk of Legion forces with them.

Also Circle is trying to hunt down Everblight and there was a big dragon war versus Toruk, though I don't really remember/know the details on either.

Well damn that sounds like fun, but after dropping cash for some Raptors I don't know if I feel like spending another $75 on warbeasts.

>Rhyas and Saeryn broke up with Thagrosh. Not sure what they intend on doing now, but they took a chunk of Legion forces with them.

What exactly happened here? I hear about this a lot, but... how did this go down? Did Saeryn seriously just decide it was time to play her hand and cut ties? How'd she get around having an athanc shard stuck between her tits?

I'd be pleasantly surprised if she really did betray Thagrosh, even if it's purely self-interested. Currently she's in contention with Vayl and Reznik for the Worst Person Ever award.

Oleg boosting damage with the gun against some ungodly high ARM, shieldwall, iron flesh, etc, target, could be pretty good. ROF 1 is more disappointing to me.

Worst Person Ever contention in legion goes to Vayl. Saeryn saves the entire Legion by making a deal with Blighterghast and surrendering Nidoboros' athanc so that Blighty could kick the shit out of Toruk on the condition that Blighterghast cancel the hunt for Everblight and the other Legion warlocks and armies, which the dragon did. Everblight saw this as betrayal even though he got to watch through her eyes while she saw a vision of the future that showed Everblight getting the Athanc didn't save him from Toruk. Saeryn forcibly suppressed Everblight's connection to Rhyas and herself to make the deal with Blighterghast and they've existed on the fringes of Legion operations with very few soldiers and only their own dragonspawn since then.

They cried and went over to guildball

Why would all of Cygnar be cool with Vinter's bastard suddenly being King?

Pls respond

All the mk2 Cryx players were so used to winning before turn 1 they all fucked off back to Warhammer. mk1 Cryx players still play them, and I feel bad for them, but also, I don't because fuck Toruk.

Mauler, Axer, Bouncer.

You don't really get a say in a monarchy, but Leto did see the loss of the Thornwood and half of Llael during his reign.

Because Leto was a shitty king who let Llael get shitwrecked by dirty Menites and the Reds, almost lost the capital to said dirty Menites, and lost the war against Khador. He also utterly shit the bed during the Trollblood revolts, almost lost the kingdom to Skorne, and dicked over the nobility to the point where they staged a major rebellion to place a known madman on the throne in his stead. Leto for his part acknowledged that he was literally the worst king and abdicated in favour of the rightful heir, placating the nobles. Now Cygnar holds a PU over Llael and is driving the Reds out with ease.

You get a say when you fight with magelock pistols akimbo... just saying.

But yeah... good point. Though that wasn't really Leto's fault. He was fighting wars on 4 fronts, and winning or stalemating on 3 of them. Khador just has too many raw bodies to throw at the Thornwood.

You're forgetting Mk3 Cryx players, who were dumb enough to buy PP's bullshit and finally thought they could buy into the cool zombiedudes faction without being an asshole, but instead they got a faction that at it's very best is slightly worse than everyone else and also boring.

We'll see how long that lasts. Betting on the wild card isn't a very viable long term strategy.

Yeah. Well... I dunno what to tell you. Still though... fuck Toruk.

Wow, Everblight is kinda retarded, huh?

Personally, Saeryn edges out over Vayl in general terribleness for the fact that she willingly handed her probably retarded sister over to Everblight. She'd probably be less of an awful person if she had always planned to betray Thagrosh.

Vayl handed over her entire race to slaughter and brainwashing and Saeryn saved all life on Immoren. Vayl is totes the worst person in Legion.

Cryx is still very strong when building optimally. SaCryxis lists are extremely powerful.

If you're not playing at the level where full optimization is required they can run pretty much whatever they want and you'll be fine if you play well.

Everblight's greatest strength is that he can take bold action and have long-term goals where most other dragons flat-out don't or won't. Everblight's greatest weakness is that his arrogance and greed are overwhelming and his desire for immediate gratification dismantles his own plans and a lot of the time goes against his own self-interest and long-term survival.

Yeah, sure, technically the scale of her shittiness is grander.

Vayl was already a bitter exile by then, though, whereas Saeryn basically betrayed her shard and fucked over her sister on a whim. There were no hard feelings or grudges, she wasn't an outcast seeking a place, she just wanted power. There's something a lot more personal and disturbing about the way Saeryn turned. Vayl you can sort of understand, being motivated by revenge and desperation. Saeryn just got up one day, foresaw that killing everyone she knows would maybe benefit her, and promptly did it.

I'll never not bet on Magnus's ability to both kick ass and take names.

Being the worst person in Legion is pretty impressive since most of the warlocks are unrepentant monsters.

The real question would be who is the least awful. Kryssa sounds like like the most likely contender, with maybe Lylyth when she's not in a murder haze. Abby and Rhyas are too autistic for dragons and swords to be really be considered people, and Bethayne is too much of a nobody in the fluff to even matter.

nice bait

Kryssa's probably the least malignant, by dint of apparently having crippling self-esteem issues and not being molded by Vayl into an unrepentant monster before getting the Athanc shard. She didn't even make Azrael, just inherited it from the prior shard holder. In the Legion command book there are implied to be 11 athanc shards separated from Thagrosh that are unaccounted for.

Does the fact that you cannot customize your dudes outside of paint scheme bother you?

I'm going back to GW products because modeling and assembling is such a huge part of the hobby for me. I wish I had more options with models but the rules are what they are.

Not really. There's plenty of opportunity for converting, and the conversion policy is more open than ever. Most of the character kits and blisters for GW are monopose anyway.

No, because things that aren't true don't bother me.

Those are single characters.

The average Space Marine Tactical Squad box is a thing of beauty in terms of how much freedom you have to build models how you want.

PP just cannot compete right now with those modular plastic kits.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if they could but right now they don't. PP's current focus is on the rules, improving the models is secondary.

This is pretty much the difference between Gw and Pp desu senpai

It's definitely something I would like to see too, but that's just how it is outside of GW games.

The other thing that really bothers me - and I'm not sure if it's a PP thing or if it's the community - is the insistence on using little to no terrain, and if you do use terrain it is usually flat cutouts.
I've seen flat, mousepad type material that looks like it has trees on it and that's supposed to be woods or whatever.

I usually hear from players that they don't want terrain to swing the game in favor of one player and they don't want the terrain to affect how you place models.
My issue is, it's boring. I think that if the models are 3d, then the terrain should be too. It makes playing the game more interesting, at least to me.

All 3d terrain accomplishes is making precise measurements harder in a system where that matters a lot, and making it more likely that your metal model will do a faceplant and leave chunks of paint behind.

Also whenever a forest has 3d trees they all end up removed anyway, because forests aren't supposed to block movement and trying to place a bunch of dudes inside a tiny thicket is a huge pain in the dick.

I'm interested in this game. Which faction has the most WAAC potential?

>The Battlegroup is everyone's battlegroup that's in it, and referencing the Battlegroup is possible even if the model doing it is not the Battlegroup Controller.

source?

privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?270831-Deathjack-and-Locomotion

and

privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?263818-Can-Cryx-Deathjack-cast-Hellwrought&highlight=Deathjack battlegroup

I can't remember the wording, does that mean that Deryliss can cast overrun?

It can, as can Deathjack, but nothing happens since neither of them have a Control Range.
Source:
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?256018-Deathjack-Deryliss-and-Overrun

The concise answer to all of these questions is here.
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?252912-Spell-slave-and-quot-the-spellcaster-s-battlegroup-quot&p=3650510&viewfull=1#post3650510

I've been really wanting to build a Mohsar list that uses the Woldwrath for a while and I'm stumbling over a bit of it. So far I've got :

Mohsar
- Woldwrath
Gallows Grove (x2)
Sentry Stone (x2)
10 Tharn Bloodtrackers

That leaves 35 points to fill out the battlegroup. I'm tempted to just go Pureblood + Feral but that leaves me a bit tight on fury generation. I could also put in a pair of Satyrs and a Gorax, which gives me decent fury generation while the Satyrs should be able to hit hard enough (with Curse and Primal) to trade against a heavy. Any suggestions?

Just as a reminder the Woldwrath Animus only boosts the magic attack and damage roll against the initial targeted model of Mohsar's spray.

I'm not sure how that statement can be more clear? Is this one of them trolls?

Yeah I know. Thanks for the reminder though!

How is baddest santa broken?

He's fair for 4p. He's broken for 0p.

>who is fuckboy extraordinarie K. Boy

He just seems like a focus a turn guy nothing more.

Well he has 2 other useful abilities, a strong melee attack, is very durable and is actually a good jack marshal. Like I said, that sounds like a good package for a 4p solo. He's just broken at 0p because everything is (except arguably Narn or Nayl or whatever that exploding elf is called).