Warhammer 40k general

>Space marines are Ork Tier!
>We only have 4 viable ways to run our army!
>Please ignore that these 4 ways can basically cover every sort of unit in the codex

>previous thread
Time for 8th edition and space marine fags are furious about it

youtu.be/TPMmyXjTUQU [Open] → → → #

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

first for plastic noise marines

First for MY opinions are FACTS.

Robert girlyman is da bes

Dante book share anyone?

Last thread reminded me why I didn't bother with 40kg. It's just full of shitposters making claims based on their opinions and nothing more. Disgusting desu.

I'm out lads. Global Rule 3 is never enforced for those people it seems.

What hobby are you guys moving on to?

I need to pick one army,
Orks, daemons or blood angels?

>tries to restructure da impeerum
>ruins everything because the common people are institutionalized
>Chaos takes advantage of the Imperial dissary left in girlyman's wake
>chaos wins
>Alphariussmug.jpeg

Shitposting.

Oh, shit. I'm already doing that.

Full time shitposting.

Oh...

Um... What game is going to be shilled now? Last time it was KoW. So, Warmachines?

post yfw Gladius Strike Force will be abolished exactly one year from now

Soon the movement stat will be back. Should Pulse Rifles make Firewarriors slower, or just as fast as Guardmen (carbines allowing them to go faster)?

What do non-ultramarines thing of girlyman anyways now that he's back?

The ground appears to have a fair amount of molten rock on it in that picture. Why exactly is he kneeling on it?

This image just makes me miss Orcas.

No non-UM's see him, really. Sisters of Silence don't care. Custodes don't care. I can't remember. Nothing major happens. Cypher doesn't care.

its just ashes and cinders you nerd

Why would their choice of rifle effect their movement stat?

Rudolf the neck beard grognard, always has a shitty day, and if you ever saw him, you would laugh and call him gay, most of the Veeky Forums gamers, have no issues having fun, but Rudolf the neck beard grognard, thinks hes the important one, then in twenty seventeen, G dubs came to say, age of sigmars here to stay, now let's go fix 40k, then most of Veeky Forums smiled, happy for the changes yay! Rudolf the neck beard grognard, hung himself alone that day, hung himself aloooooone thaaaaaaat daaaaaaay

Not sure if trolling or an idiot.

Pretty much the same as everyone else. As in they are awestruck at the sight of a living Primarch.

When will newfags stop making general threads?

K, looking forward to what girlyman does

That's weird, how did that sigmarine get a jump pack?

They are big rifles.

The SoS aren't awed. The Custodes aren't awed. Cypher isn't awed (this is literally a talking point in the White Dwarf). The regular citizens are. But I honestly don't remember any non-UM or non-UM successors commenting on them.

The Imperial Fists landed but they didn't comment on him.

Just armchair rules making here but that wouldn't be a bad idea. Make it also work with other similar guns like shotguns.

Probably won't see use outside of necromunda lite games though.

Per tu

>all these shitposts and there is only 27 posts

I'm not even going to point them out. You can easily find them yourself.

I don't even know what to filter for at this point..

You looking forward to Necromunda's new edition and the video game?

post cultist chan

Bt pissed with his releasionship with a zenos

I'll check out shadow war, not thinking too much about the vidya.

And nothing of value was lost.
See you tomorrow groggy.

Never?
Because all the neckbeards are going to finally sell their models and leave the hobby because orks are getting fixed. Didn't you hear?

Loyalist Dark Angels showed up and were pretty impressed.

Honestly just going to not bother any more. Think Veeky Forums is too far gone to be honest. I've been on other boards and see so much 40k I've come to the conclusion thanks to the Trump is the Emperor memes (which is totally anti what /pol/ wants, but they've never read a book about him) we've been invaded by crossboarders who just shitpost after reading 1d4chan.

How retarded are you?

The people posting nothing but opinions and anecdotes were the ones called groggy just last thread.

No, I mean, the new edition of Necromunda, not Shadow War. It should be out either this year or next.

>Fire warriors ride their guns like quidditch brooms for 12'' movement.

>there was half a page of vague concepts GW is grappling with
>oh boy gotta make 600 shitposts
They are very clearly at the first step of designing an edition. If you have an issue email them or something. There is still time. If both us and GW act like adults this can work.

ORKS
TYRANIDS
SISTERS

ALL
FUCKING
SHIT

New 8E force org chart

5-10 HQ (must form one squad and cannot split up)
1-2 Troops (+12 mandatory troops for Orks)
0-8 elites
0-3 fast attack
5-10 heavy support
15-35 LoW

>SoS aren't awed

They exist to serve, They don't know the meaning of free time, or feelings.

>The Custodes aren't awed

They literally knelt to Guilliman in private after extracting him from the moon.

>Cypher isn't awed

Cypher is either (A) from the time of the Great Crusade or (B) doesn't give a fuck about anything except his true mission.

>The Imperial Fists landed but they didn't comment on him.

They are too occupied with repairs to the Phalanx, and they were probably watching the parade live from orbit in their free time.

>guys...my closest friends...I'm done
>I'm just done, I can't take these posts
>I have been CYBERBULLIED
>I'm leaving...I know you all will miss me dearly
>jk I'm not leaving I gotta prove Space Marines have been treated more unfairly than orks

Can you post it?

Different user, but it's got nothing to do with the being a grognard.
The sky is falling shit posting is through the roof, people are bitching because current mechanics won't play nice with the new ones and they're ignoring that'll likely change too etc.
They've just been a write off.

>/40kg/ after any new announcement
>adults
A majority of people here are not capable of acting like adults, I fear.

It'll probably be next, they still have a lot of work with blood bowl to update model lines with the season 1 book, swa will give a glimpse at what they are planning if they don't outright say "lol it's necromunda", and Battlefleet gothic was the game on that list I was most fond of.

What?

The guy that said was leaving was of your own fucking opinion you moron.

Nah its not like that, we simply got sick and tired of shit posters coming here and whining so we shit post back. Ignoring them doesn't work at all, but maybe I of we call them retarded enough times they might actually kill themselves.

We don't have to ignore the big elephant in the room and put up with their shit anymore, simply telling them to fuck off repeatedly will give us the desired results. I can already feel the balance of power shifting over these last two days, the grognards are losing.

What do you think of the new deep strike rules? I personally think GW implemented them just to sell more models. Having to buy a new drop pod after every game is ridiculous.

muh spiritual liege

Shitposting is not an excuse for shitposting. You are as much of a cancer to these threads as they are.

I'll just convert them out of kettle balls

But BT teamed up with the aelfdari themselves. I'm sure they understand.

It's a great buff for me because my Zagstrukk model is metal. I've already played a few test games and he hits HARD when he lands! Taken out quite a few squads that way.

>girlyman is not actually apharius in disguise

Fuck this gay earth.

What do you guys think of Iron warriors?

Squats made them.

Nah man, your pacifist bullshit doesn't serve anything. You need to meet force with force. Today I witnessed dozens of people telling the shit posters to fuck off, and the shit posters were so desperate to retain control they keep making mew threads earlier and earlier. This is gonna get ugly before it gets better I promise you that, these fuckers need to go down crying.

On that note I'm really happy the 40k rules are getting simplified, AoS is the most fun I've had in warhammer for years, and I can't wait for 40k to be more like that.

Kek

>Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I could see a new "Necromunda" having the same ruleset as Shadow War with "Necromunda" being made just to re-skin Shadow War and sell gang miniatures.

That got a good belly laugh out of me, thanks user

I like them. Rules are kinda situational but pick whatever legion you think looks cool.

t. Thousand Sons player

How do we fix Deathwatch?

>call the codex Ordo Xenos or Alienhunters
>add unique models related to Ordo Xenos

But I have no intention of leaving right now, am not that user and wouldn't even announce leaving because why would anyone care about a random non-tripping user leaving the thread?

CHAPTER MASTER SMASHFUCKER

I watched a grognard scream and cry about space marines being worse than orks and I saw five people correct him using facts until he fled the thread.That sting keeps him around.

Is Iron Hands you dumb meming cunt.

I love you man. Thousand sons are awesome. Would make a fine ally for my iron warriors. I feel people shit on your units too much. The death star potential for scarab occult terminators is unreal

Deamons.

>I watched a grognard scream and cry
How?
I didn't know Veeky Forums had facecam.

Doesn't that guy spam Cheetah images?

>having to lie when talking about telling Grognard to fuck off
He never claimed they were worse than orks, you are literally lying for the sole purpose of resulting in more shitposting.

Space Marines are far better off than orks, no question about it, and the new rules are a step in the right direction but fucking hell stop making shit up already, people have been telling you for 2 threads.

>2017
>Doesn't have ChanCam installed

Ishiggydiggy do wop de bop

You could make it something simple, like shooting an assault weapon allows you to move 1/2 inches before or after firing.

That would actually help a bit with mobility, allowing assault units to close the gap more easily, and let shooting units with close range assault guns keep their distance a bit better.

Maybe change "Mission tatcitc" with preffered enemy Xenos.

>wouldn't even announce leaving because why would anyone care about a random non-tripping user leaving the thread?
ask
>

Don't you know that Robot Girlyman is worse than Ghazkull? My gut is never wrong except when I eat chinese food over your miniature's at half time, for I am the grog Space Marine player.

/40kg/ is a safe bet, get some work done and come back in a month.

Wound rolls are for the birds, NEIN?

Why would an innocent man be this triggered by an obscure reference.

Hello Groggy.

You may try to lie away the responses you received from posting but it seems based on the responses your nonfactual claims netted I'd say the thread turned on you, Groggy.

So, all things considered

Which traitor legions is the best?

Does anyone have a pdf of Gangs of Commorragh rules please? Ordered 2 at the start of the month and they've been delayed til April.

Because I don't want this to devolve into even more of a shithole because of your continuous groggy boogeyman shitposting this entire thread long.

read
Wahh wahh my monobuild space marine list is so limited, what with the bikes and jetpacks and charging from deepstrike. Those dang orks stomp me all the time.

Death Guard by far.

Not even any contest at all.

Death Guard. I mean what other God actually loves his worshippers? Tzeentch? LOL Khorne? Khorne is the God of hate. Slaanesh? If you love everything, do you truly love anything?

Lore wise unless that's what you mean

Death guard, by a mile.

The special rules they get are just so much better than other legions.

>it's totally not me
Sure thing.

Tzeentch hounds

That's opinion territory and so not worth the time.

Are death guard fun to play? I really love my Iron warriors

death guard because they get Relentless

but that DOES NOT mean you should footslog a ton of plague marines

Death guard, look how happy they are

They were unkillablest-tier and fun as hell for that reason until Rubrick marines became even more unkillabler so DG have been kinda fucked over in that regard.

>Slaanesh? If you love everything, do you truly love anything?
Aren't slaaneshi more Nihilist?
"There is no meaning only sensation, so take all you can get"

Footslogging heavy weapons
lots of unwieldy weapons
terminators
No points to spend on anything more