Tfw the bubble has popped

>tfw the bubble has popped
>tfw you still didn't make enough to retire

whats the next big thing now that crypto is dead?

ETHEREUM

just say
THAT ASS

well the big thing on Veeky Forums before all this crypto was cock sucking. we had anons starting their own cock sucking businesses and they were making decent cash so there's something for us to do. just need a decent set of knee pads and you're set

Had to get that intro crypto cash somehow

>bubble has popped
You've seen nothing yet, kiddo

Holy moly, dat brap is legit

>still don't have an asian gf

NO YOU GUYS SAID WE WOULD ALL MAKE IT

I've made x20 roi but I'm so fucking lonely bros

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

crypto is the future. even if it crashed, buy low, because it will be back. crypto blockchain stuff is here to stay and will infiltrate our lives in intrusive ways unil you curse the technology that made you wealthy

This.

>his first pump and dump was a blumpkin

THICC

Underwater seabed mining (stock: Nautilus Minerals)
Genie Energy (oil in the Golan heights, investors include Dick Cheney & Jacob Rothschild). War in Syria soon, stock rising pretty rapidly my negroids.

The coin that wins the war won't make you wealthy just for being an early adopter.

Why is it happening?

T H I C C

>War in Syria soon
when is there not war in syria? did the war end? it's been going for a few years now

That ass is soggy and gross and you know it.

Good old nut buster in her back door. Get her preggers, me want some halfus

>Spotted the American.

Yes Tyrone the war in Syria is over.

what kind of 4th world country currency shit is this

>tfw no korean skating gf

Life is fucking cruel

this unfortunately

Danish currency.. you know, from northern Europe.. in Scandinavia next to Germany.. sure is 4th world

Careful with that muscular THICC, friends. She'll fracture your hip if you're actually good in the sack. Doggy-style only recommended.

Either use an elipses or just a period you ESL speaking irrelevant 4th world nolinker.

sounds like an irrelevant country. what has danish done as of late?

Wtf you talking bout user, that’s pure muscle for her to be professional skater with just the right mix of fat.

Well chances are that everything that you guys bought from store that has been shipped from China has been shipped by the worlds biggest shipping company which Denmark owns called Mærsk.

i was paying attention until a couple months ago. shit gets boring to keep up with. that whole part of the world is a neverending warzone to the point where its actually boring that they won't stop killing each other

This Drumpfkin isn't aware of the impending Israeli operation in Southern Lebanon & Syria

Enjoy having an Elliot Roger.

Jokes on you fag, I only buy shit with the certified Hapag-Lloyd seal.

snu snu is my fetish though

Kek written from your made in China keyboard on your made in china monitor using the router that is made in China when you then go to brush your teeth with the made in china toothbrush. Then you check if you got any messages on your made in china phone with that made in china cover. Then you sit down in that chair which is made in china while you look at your certified made in the USA knife. Sure mate

>Danish shipping

>Thinking anyone is super natural and can bend natural problems such as destruction by wind

Even your ships are getting enriched, lol.

Well what can I say? It's the worlds largest shipping company. Of course there is going to be problems like that! Find any huge global company and you will find problems with it. Take Microsoft and their Eternal blue exploit or take your American ISPs and net neutrality

>not optikey software with tobii tracking
>not using EIZO
>not using satellite internet
>destroying your brain with flouride
>not using a rotary
>not hand carving your own chair
>not owning a ghurka

Made me kek. Thanks user

Yup. Next bubble is going to be more crazy than this one. I'm not going to make it during this bubble, I know that much. But I sure as shit am going to make it on the next one.

Guys, need help. Withdrew a fair amount of BTC from CEX.io to Binance. Its been around an hour now and the funds still arent showing up in my BTC wallet, but they've been deducted from my CEX account. I'm 100% sure I input the correct address.
Is this normal? First couple times I withdrew it took long but nowhere near this long.

>Chinese T H I C C
Umf. Clearly they are the next superpower.

>posting an antpic
猪狗

CEX is probably still processing it on their end. Don't fret about it. Sometimes they get backed up. Did you get a transaction id (txid)? if you click that you can make sure it went through on the network.