Portfolio Thread

Thanks Bitcoin for the firesale!

How am I doin? Looking to start working my way up to $50k. Should I gamble more on ENG? Add another shitcoin like FUN or QLINK? Any juicy ICOs that are "guaranteed" to make me a shitload of money?

Post your folios and I'll give you shit-tier Veeky Forumstard advice as I'm bored as fuck.

what the fuck happened to monero?

I haven't made a single gain in this market

Also relevant I guess, but holding off on injecting more fiat until after the holidays. But, after all that business I'll be injecting another $2k in with some ETH/LTC buys.

Gettin raped today

I just bought my first BTC for 50 Euros because I thought I'd try it out first.

Ended up paying 10 euros for the bank transfer so it wasn't exactly worth it but I look at it as educational money. Will throw our cash together with a buddy of mine and buy more soon.

I'd move the XLM into LTC or ETH and wait for their next milestone leg up and then diversify back out into another shitcoin.

FUN seems like a good hold though, been meaning to buy some for way too long now.

> in this market

everything has mooned for literally a whole week and this is the first day in the red

I have it set to just the XMR/BTC pair on Binance, and that's been lowing than the average on CMD all day, so that might be it.

What's the benefit of going pro on delta? It's a wonderful app but I'm not sure if "buying" it makes any sense to me.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

What should I do/biz ?

At the moment, there really isn't. I just have extra money and don't mind supporting good devs. There will be extra features for pro in the future.

Also, as a developer myself, I love fucking with betas so pro users get early access to updates. And, the real reason I switched to Delta, pro users will also get early access to the desktop version.

You bought those at ATH lol

Delta is fucking amazing at what it does and I really appreciate the time devs are pulling in there. Maybe I'll support them too.

Same problem I see with 80% of

Yeah, the devs really impressed me, otherwise I definitely would've held off on purchasing pro. I think you can still get it at a "early-backer" discount now. I went ahead and just bought the year so I wouldn't have to worry about it, and to give the devs some money to make the app better since it's like the only reason I have a phone anymore.

Startet with 500$ three weeks ago? Any suggestions anons? :)

Not too bad for three weeks in with $500.

I don't have too many suggestions, except maybe consider adding one of the big three or another top 10 coin. But, you're not doing too bad.

One question, what the fuck is Oyster Pearl?

it was just shilled recently on Veeky Forums

sucks to have all your gains in two coins that pumped so much over night

it makes you want to sell them and start again

What do you think? in terms of long term or day trading

This guy gets it. And if you sit with ETH it's an ez transfer into anything else

shit
shit
good
good
shit

its a hidden gem: combines the eth and the tangle. secretly mooning the whole day.
what do u mean with not too bad ? how much would u make with 500 in 3 week?

Just a quick look, it's a way for websites to generate revenue by hosting files?

What kinda fucking name is Oyster Pearl? I'll be staying away based entirely on that fucking name.

800 bucks in 11 days ago. Fucking Hodl me. I was up to 2500 yesterday.

2k is still a little low for that much diversification. I'm at 4.5k only in two coins... one is your favorite to hold, the other can be swapped for something else. At least that's what I've been doing

R8 my chinkfolio

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: bgyssKYX) 12/20/17(Wed)00:02:11 No.5234480▶
>
>it was just shilled recently on Veeky Forums
>
>sucks to have all your gains in two coins that pumped so much over night
>it makes you want to sell them and start again
my main gains where on iota from 1,25 to 4 with 210 miota was my first and only invest. would you hold em?

Eth pulling through with the sole green. (I only have residual iota)

say more

i actually can't put in any more money, that's literally all i'm able to lose, what should i do?

Dude I touched 4k in three weeks with 500. This week and a half has been stupid, stupid gains

lol what? I'm down like $70,000 since yesterday, stop being a pussy user

Dump XRP and XLM into REQ and wait a couple weeks.
Really any variation of the strategy above with those three is a decent bet, but personally I think you'd see the best performance consolidating into REQ.

Unless the XRP Coinbase rumor turns out to be true, but that's likely a few months out anyway.

which coins would you recomment me ? and do u hold the whole time or will you sell when u make gains.

>i actually can't put in any more money, that's literally all i'm able to lose, what should i do?

Move your money into one of the big 3. ETH & LTC are likely going to have decent gains in the short term. Use those gains to gamble on shit coins, and compound your way up to $10k.

I'm with you, I refuse to put in more fiat. And don't take it from me, I'm sitting on 15k REQ that I don't trade. Had good luck with LINK surprisingly, but also TRX @ >.01 and IOTA.

But seriously don't take it from me or anybody on this board. If you haven't already, go to investopedia and familiarize yourself with the terms and tools thatll give you some kind of rudder in this shitstream

What exchange is this?

How strong is your beleive in REQ?

When i buy i automatically place a sell order for where i want to get out. Check the charts, try to predict where its gonna go and be conservative.

Although desu I used to buy TRX every night without sell order because it would never move and woke up happy a week ago. Glad i wasnt awake to cash out too soon

Fairly strong I say, I'm not selling any until $1. From there I'll sell half my stack back into ETH or XMR, and wait for another shitcoin to gamble on.

Hoping to see $10 REQ EOY 2018, but more realistically I think $5 REQ would be incredible and I would have a hard time not selling the rest of the stack then. Either way, it's a good project.

Got in REQ at $0.06 for reference.

so u buy different coins and sell em and then go on to another?

I try to google any announsments from Req team, but nothing that would make it rise I can't find. Have you heard anything?

Missing from portfolio: 137 XRB

Will I make it anons?

Had $1k in each. Feels like lamboland is just a memedream

I'm feeling fine

Your phone isnt

Decent amount in top-10 "stable" coins, and some not complete shit alts. I'd say you're doing fine user.

I stack REQ because I believe in the project and its promising/ambitious plans. Most of my profits get plowed into that, I don't give a shit where it dips cuz I doubt it'll be devastating.

Then I throw the rest into whatever looks promising at the time. Win some lose some. As for right now, I wouldn't even speculate. Wait it out for a night

FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT EXCHANGE IS THE OP USING SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>I stack REQ
See you in lamboland user

Exchange? I believe most of my coins are set to use Binance BTC pairs, one or two might be global average.

I MEAN WHAT APP IS OP USING

Delta

Why do I get asked this every thread?!

so you would say without trading ( selling at ath ) i will not make it?

the app is delta user

Unless you're holdin on to the next BTC (unlikely) and don't mind waiting, you're probably going to have to do a little trading. This shit isn't literally that easymode anymore.

your good deed will not go unrewarded. You're alright, user. I hope you own Bitcoin for the next few weeks and have strong hands, user.

How is this?

I just mostly find it funny at this point (at least the past four folio threads I've posted in) I will always get asked what app I'm using out of the handful of other delta folios posted, they always pick me.

I lost around $40k today to I uninstalled it

Not too shabby user. I'd sell off some of your REQ or COSS profits at some point into more ETH or LTC just to reduce some risk, but other than that it's pretty good.

Up 2.5x from $7k initial. Only regret is I got in to crypto in August at the peak of alts before BTC started it's retarded growth from 3200. I'd probably be 5-6x but I bagheld $2k of OMG/NEO for the longest time since I bought ATH.

Oh well live and learn

>Unless you're holdin on to the next BTC (unlikely) and don't mind waiting, you're probably going to have to do a little trading. This shit isn't literally that easymode anymore.
okay i get u i ll try my best thanks user.

No problem, and you don't have to worry about trading every day. I've held some coins for months, others only a week. Basically, and I think the other user said this, when you buy you decide on where you want to sell, and when it gets there you sell it off into one of your stable holds (in my case ETH or XMR), then wait until I find another good one to gamble on. The trick is to not get greedy, as you risk holding too long and getting stuck with bags you don't want to sell at a loss.

For example in my current portfolio , I bought that REQ 3-4 weeks ago at 6 cents. I will sell half at $1 which will recover my original ETH investment along with some profit. Then I'll sell the other half likely at $5 (if it ever gets there) but may hold it longer if looks likely it will keep going past it.

A shorter term holding I had was HST, bought at like 18 cents I think, and doubled my ETH when it hit 32 two weeks later. Had I held on to it, I could've made even more, but I didn't know that and my goal when I bought it was to double the ETH spent.

I'm also using USD as it's easier to make sense about, I was/am actually watching the ETH ratio on the alts to ensure I profit in ETH. Because if ETH moons, the alt price in fiat can go up, but still be worth the same amount (or even less) ETH than what you bought it at.

Meet you there!

No, you've gotta trade man. If you aren't going to add more fiat, how else will you you up the stacks? Put 50-75% in something stable and trade the rest.

Hey bros, someone please help me straigthen out my shitfolio. I'm think selling blocknet (bought fot $17) for an XMR. Anyone wanna tell me if that's stupid or not? Should I dump mysterium too (got in at $.75)?

I actually have faith in mysterium and blocknet I don't think they're gonna do too much although block has some shit coming out in Jan. My mind tells me if I buy XMR blocknet will moon the next day and vice versa.

>A shorter term holding I had was HST, bought at like 18 cents I think, and doubled my ETH when it hit 32 two weeks later. Had I held on to it, I could've made even more, but I didn't know that and my goal when I bought it was to double the ETH spent.
so you dont worry that the prices are rising after u sell. thats propably a good point wait till it drops after u sell and go in again. never thought of that really.will u go in again when the price rises over your sell point and just buy more?

Sell BLOCK, PAY, and MYST for XMR. And your shitfolio will at least get upgraded to meme-folio.
My strategy lately has been selling shitcoins into XMR ( mine) and it's been the comfiest decision I've ever made.

Nope, I've missed many moons, and I'll miss many more. As long as I catch a few, and don't lose money I'm happy. You can't worry about missed opportunities in crypto as there are so many you'll just quit from the stress alone, there will be many more opportunities to come. Play it more conservative now and take nice profits while your portfolio is low so you can handle the risk on more moon missions later and not end up being okay if it doesn't pan out.

I'll also add that my biggest loss so far in crypto has been because I got greedy and didn't sell banking on a moon mission. There's nothing wrong with taking profits.

I have faith in Tenx though! Hmm...

I like your shitcoin---> XMR style. I'm in.

What coin fucked you over chillanon?

thank u im glad we wrote. ill start right now and tomorrow :D

DNT back in august, bought at around 8 cents (had ~10k DNT) I think, and should've sold when it was up around 20 cents netting me a very nice profit, but I let Veeky Forumstards convince me it was going to keep going up until it fell to 6 cents, then 4. I eventually sold it a few months later when I realized it wasn't going to do anything and my money was better off in something else (traded it for XMR @ $139, lol).

DNT was my very first venture into low marketcap shitcoin roulette, and I learned my lesson. Always take profits. Also grabbed ZRX around the same time and made a nice profit off that, so all-in-all it ended up working out, but those bags were heavy.

Thanks for the knowledge. I'm throwing another $500 in my soon to be meme-tier portfolio. Any recommendations?

No problem. And, it's only meme-tier because of the ARK and OMG. Don't worry, as a meme-tier porfolio holder ( LINK & REQ marine), it's actually pretty comfy.

With how the markets been crazy, I'd possibly just up your ETH or LTC holdings (personally I'd buy ETH, but either is fine) as they'll see some okay growth by EOY and in the worst case scenario of the rumored upcoming bear market or crash(tm) they'll be the least affected by it, while something like ARK, REQ, LINK, or BLOCK would likely get slaughtered in that scenario.

Just bought more on a slight dip.

Looking for long term gains and less stress?
PRL is going to moon, it's only on one exchange currently, and it's built on the IOTA network...it's the secret moon to come user.

You will make it.

Almost reached 100k yesterday and down we go.

Will look into it. Thank you too guy/buddy/pal

Sorry the screenshot didn't show the others:
Bitbay
Funfair
Oyster Pearl PRL
Einsteinium, but I got that one at .60 so it would be a long hold.

Am I gonna make it? I've got 1.4 ETH and 530 ADA.

No problem brotendo, good luck!

you are poor and wasting your time. get a job come back with capital. how many hours do you spend on crypto? you should be working making actual money.

Let's hear it!

get a job