Time for another weapons thread!

Sci-fi or fantasy

Real or fictional

Post any weapons you like! Love! Or just think look a bit goofy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4HNaB7l2GQk
youtube.com/watch?v=lMoaubeOVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=wRVTIfETqmE
youtube.com/watch?v=jngnIZPs5R0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7krlrcGtms
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU
youtube.com/watch?v=cQYp9fOJ9VI
youtube.com/watch?v=WGzgbXCrWHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also post stuff you want to use in your own games or campaigns!

this one gets me every time

Obligatory

Also the only AR that's ever looked any good

That looks like a really good way to cut your own brachial artery.

Wait, how does that even work? Why is the mag in the front? What's up with that ejection port? Is it partially open or is there just this huge gap there? Why those metal rings? Is it for some kind of strengthening? They look uncomfortable if you don't have exactly the fingers it was made for.

That's not a revolver, it's the revolvest.

What the fuck did they do to that Vector?

I love the CQR stock and foregrip. Planning to get the set for my side charging AR build.

Oh wow, that super cute. I'm not sure how I haven't seen it already. I... might have to get the bits for it. The grips, at least.

>Also the only AR that's ever looked any good
Well that's just like, your opinion man.

/k/ is really triggered by this airsoft C96. I'm not. I think it looks neat.

Corporate special forces preparing to evict squatters from the arcology parking garage

Tactical meat tenderizers are fucking dumb and I love them

Nazi moon gun

I don't read cyrillic, but if I'm not mistaken, this revolver is chambered in an anti-materiel round.

Concur.

Tiny assault cannon I love you.

Gaungchau SN-2020
20 credits
.22 caliber, single action, 4 round magazine
Unreliable, 1d6 damage
Folding gun made in the same factory as pots and pocket knives. It may-or-may-not be better than nothing.

12.7 is also the metric translation of .500

>PШ-12
>Storming Revolver
>calibre 12.7
Yep. Also, its optional accessories include a stock and a "silencer" (that's probably a suppressor though).

British experimental bullpup from the 50's. I love the retro-future aesthetic. Wood and polymer, that's what it's all about.

>and a "silencer" (that's probably a suppressor though).

Literally the same thing.

>but suppressors aren't silent!
Everyone knows. Nobody cares.

Most western sources I know used that distinction. Russian ones didn't.

There's no distinction to make, silencer is the original term and is interchangeable with suppressor.

It's not like clip and magazine where they're two different things being confused for eachother.

It's a good thing my players haven't heard about this weapon, or else they'd try to invent it in our campaign.

There is a disturbing lack of pump-action grenade launchers in this thread.

>Wang, what if we took the blooper and made it self-loading!
>Zou, you're a madman!

Meanwhile, in the US!

>US
I mean South Africa.

super short 1 inch barrel, with reverse feeding bullpup style mag claw. entire grip is purely for grip. seems the gun can be punched with, or just held onto very firmly indicating some sort of immense recoil from the tiny ass barrel.

You reverse image searched it, saw the word "China" and just went from there, didn't you?

My heart will always lie with basket-hilted broadswords.

It's an actual gun that's been cut down and fagged up for some reason. In its factory fresh configuration, it's a short barreled submachinegun. The magazine sits in front of the grip because it houses a recoil-dampening bolt carrier system that angles the bolt downward after firing in order to reduce muzzle climb.

I've always wanted one of these despite them being a coinflip of either "works great out of the box" or "plastic garbage".

This thing is also pretty neat, but I doubt I'll ever own one. And even if I did the ammo is probably stupid expensive.

What I've always wanted, but no DM has ever let me use, is a revolver gun focus that lets me store cantrips into bullet casings. If only so I can eventually kidnap an enemy and make them tell us what we want with some fucking Revolver Ocelot "I've got six shots" shit. Five loaded with blanks, one with Acid Splash, or Eldritch Blast.

I like over/under sawnoffs but don't care for side by side ones. Don't know why.

Just fuck my wrist up familia

Looks sci-fi as fuck either way

Anyone able to identify this gun? I would like to find more pictures of it.

Speaking of NC

>Things NC has put shotguns on-
>Handguns
>Rifles
>Tanks
>Airplanes
>Cars
>ATVs
>NC has even put a shotgun on another shotgun

Maybe a cut down Taurus Judge?

But for some reason they cut down the long version instead of just using a handgun one?

God I love the china lake
I put it in my Hellboy game, just for kicks

Nah, the grip's different. Looks like a Colt revolver rifle, not sure which one.

It"s a revolver shotgun, just google revolver shotgun and you'll get plenty of pictures. This looks like a cutdown Russian one.

that is, because you are a user with good taste.

why do they look like that ?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the China lake

Did some poking around: it's an MTs255.

Because it looks cool. There's really no practical application for the tactical meat tenderizer. They're sometimes marketed as standoff devices; in pistols with a floating barrel, it's ostensibly so that it'll cycle properly even if you have the barrel pressed into a solid surface.

There's always this...thing

I can only assume someone saw the spiky muzzle on a breeching shotgun (which helps you hold it against a door while you blow the hinges off) and assumed it was for hitting people with.

Fucking russia cant help themselves from taking saws to their guns

Actually it looks like it's literally just a photoshopped version of that pic

The China Lake Naval Weapons Center in the United States?

>Obrez'd Obrez

It could be for hitting people if there were less spikes and they were bigger

Well that's disappointing.

Sure
Narrow it down to like one spike and make it long as heck

Or just somehow attach a knife to your gun

What was the logic behind the square anti-muslim bullets again?

>But for some reason they cut down the long version instead of just using a handgun one?
cause it looks cool

>"They're not Christian, so fuck 'em."

They're all heathens, so they deserve more pain. Although, I highly doubt such a thing would actually work.

Convincing them of the superiority of Christianity because the square bullets did more damage.

>Lady of the lake

>I had the Wikipedia article on the China Lake grenade launcher open just to double-check
>I was looking right at the fucking thing
>I even read that it was used by the fucking US
>Why would a lake in China be named China Lake anyway? The US would do that, but not China.
>I still put Chinese names anyway like it was a Chinese weapon
FU-

China still has a badass grenade launcher though, in the form of the Type-87.

My confusion is based on the fact that, in all the literature on said contraption, the barrel stays round and only the cylinder changes from round to square. see

You can still shoot it through. It's not like it's rifled.

DIY rifling, huh

Out of all of these i think id use the AUG A5 and the Grav Recon.

Is that one of the Chinese mystery pistols?

youtu.be/4HNaB7l2GQk

Here's another bubba'd airsoft. Just imagine some zaibatsu thugs lining people against a wall with these things.

>"And in other news, the Belgian Caliphate has released the death tapes of several EU officials, including Jean-Claude Juncker himself."

>P90 grips
My /k/ock is ready.

fuck's sake, user. blue board

I was always under the impression you could poke an opponent with it if they were right in your face as you round a corner to disorient them

P
Op doesn't have any of those features except th bullpup pistol though.

The same thought process that goes into making pig blood bullets

Nah, it's the triangular bullet pistol.

WE SPESS MEHREENS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=lMoaubeOVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=wRVTIfETqmE
youtube.com/watch?v=jngnIZPs5R0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7krlrcGtms
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

All we need are Frag-12 shells.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQYp9fOJ9VI
Or AP slugs
youtube.com/watch?v=WGzgbXCrWHQ

Is this a thinly veiled /k/ thread?

>Cyberpunk setting
>By law, all modern firearms have integrated computers, which are easily detected, and can be remotely disabled by police
>As such, criminals turn to the black market, where antiques and homemade guns of varying quality abound

Not so much the weapon, but the gear.

Where have I seen that before?

A Norkie DMZ guard with a helical magazine. 50/50 whether it's just an empty metal tube or not.

It's an old TIME magazine article on the future soldier.
I think I got them off a /k/ thread

looks kinda like the snowtroopers from Star Wars to me

How does this even work?