Interviewed a Pajeet at work today

So we got this candidate, my manager wanted me to interview him for a software developer position.

Holy shit he was weird, his answers were not bad but it felt like he was reciting his stuff by heart. His intonation was weird, he felt like a robot.

The cultural gap is too big with those guys. I feel better because I now know the indian developer meme is just that, a meme. They will not compete with local ones.

Did you teach him how people go to bathrooms in the civilized world?

Interesting but this might be better suited for

>Now Pragjesh, please demonstrate how and where you would naturally shit in an office environment

you only met one of them, that's not a large enough sample size to produce any meaningful demographic trends from. if you were worried before, but speaking to this single individual totally changed your mind, then you are a flaky person

From a fellow software engineer, you might want to test him properly (beyond questions he can answer from memory).

Apparently Indian universities don't really teach you how to program, as long as you can memorise what they tell you (including entire programs, no shit they just memorize how to write that exact program rather than knowing how).

Most indians I've interviewed have been beyond useless outside code monkey roles.

wait until the american born indian comes sir

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU THE BLOCKCHAIN.

WTF IT IS YOU ?????

all the pajeets ive ever worked with were exactly like how OP explains it. scripted, over reaching without any qualifications

hHAHAHAhahahA one da, your wife will dump you for an indian guy. your daughters will date pajeet and suck his indian kok. your sons will be cucked by him. how does it feel, white "aryan" boy? How does it feel to be replaced? HAHAHAH racist scum.

Like 50% of posts on Veeky Forums I cant tell if its a guy pretending to be retarded or an actual retarded one.

>Software Developer
>Like a robot
>Doesn't fit

Guys, I found the DAU

Guess you need to lurk more then, there's no way pajeet can write that well.

you fuck yuo bich

Indians have 0 (zero) realization of the concept personal space.

It's a concept that's just completely foreign to them. I'll be standing in a 2 person line, just me and the Indian gentleman, and they will be breathing down my neck. It's infuriating. We have plenty of space here in American, Vikram. You can take 4 or 20 steps backward you motherfucker.

did i get job

fuck you my friend jus because indian people are different does not mean we are bad worker. stop this racism against my people this instint sir pls

friend, i am studied from the top india college. i can come to your country and replace you if wanted.

You should be ashamed of yourself - I don't mind some humorous prejudice however actually letting it influence your professional assessments is disgusting.

Bad form OP.

Don't hire unless you want the office to smell like sweaty socks and onions

this sir fuck OP racist bitch he is lasagna.

white people smell far worse. i had this one dumb albanian faggot as a friend once and he used to smell like under arms and ass all the time.

ever been on a bus filled with indian exchange students?

fuck you bitch dog indian number 1 in computer ceo of google search bitch slut

my professional assessment just happens to be aligned with the general sentiment, pajeet.

Amen. Try riding Caltrain during commute hours. It is almost unbearable.

show bob

Hahahha normies and pajeets full force in this thread

Why would he hire a smelly brown street shitter over a white guy?

Let's go boys

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

gonna post some pajeet pics

it's probably just curry stench. like i said, this albanian kid just smelled like sweat and underarms. i bet this applies to all white people honestly.

Nice b8 m8, I give it 5/7

how do pajeets even find out about crypto lol

this was for bluzelle ICO by the way

how many millionaire pajeets are out there just from doing bounties and airdrops